What's new

[Game Event] Ancient Daru Relic

150 gold + 6500 worm (325g at 5s/each actual value) for around more than 2000g of item. yeah, not really worth atm. If u consider it as 13.000 labor burn. But at least, it up alchemy fast. And if you get a big prize, u win alot.

It's a fast way to burn labor if you dont want spend time doing traderun (2000g is 10 AH-Gweo run with normal/fert pack, aka around 4h full time of traderun)

Better to farm worm : 200 wild compost is 16k vocation + 2k wild plant labor + 3k harvest labor. for 500g sell

Done 107 more :
1 Superior Red Charm (worth 1000g)
1 crest brainstorm
1 language prof book
9 fusion alembic
1 radiant synthium
1 lucid synth
2 vivid synth
1 clear synth
1 vivid refined stongblow
2 Fine Fire Lunarite
1 Glider manacharge
1 Glider wingmaker
2 rumbling tree
1 essence only
ton of crystal, tax and grimoire, combat scroll

so 2000 boxes thus far, best i got was growling yawl x1, superior yellow x1, resplendent armor x1. no duuns or ayanad. i have max alchemy and near max farming (make my own worms) so i am making 15 - 20 silver per labor.

@Sparkle I have done 3000 boxes, this last 1000 the best i got was resplendent armor x1 and resplendent weapon x1. Can you check with the developers why after 3000 boxes no duuns and no ayanads? I hope this event isn't "working as intended". the special once a day boxes gave a flaming pinion, taxes, alembic, radiant synthium stone, and one of those tomato bundle things.

The event is working as intended according to the 3.5 patch.
You are forgetting the event is entirely rng and there is not guarantee of ever getting the rarer drops

@Sparkle I have done 3000 boxes, this last 1000 the best i got was resplendent armor x1 and resplendent weapon x1. Can you check with the developers why after 3000 boxes no duuns and no ayanads? I hope this event isn't "working as intended". the special once a day boxes gave a flaming pinion, taxes, alembic, radiant synthium stone, and one of those tomato bundle things.
The complete list of the rewards was reconfirmed with the Devs pior the event start. All items in the list are correct.

Would be really good to remove some crap itens like seed bundles (beautiful indeed, but gives the same as a craftable bundle). And the Grand Tier lunastones.
I dont talk about increasing the chances for rare itens (so they wont be called rare), but giving itens that cant even pay off the cost and call it event is simply awful.

Events could be a thing that makes you happy, not angry.

Last edited:
"You are forgetting the event is entirely rng" 3000 rolls of the dice proves with extreme statistical confidence the big items have an abysmally low drop rate. maybe post the 1:2500 drop rate next time so people can skip the quest.

The special boxes are no different from the normal potion, just crafted with different materials.
basically you get a free worm compost... not like that was intended to be anything special or have better drop rates

"You are forgetting the event is entirely rng" 3000 rolls of the dice proves with extreme statistical confidence the big items have an abysmally low drop rate. maybe post the 1:2500 drop rate next time so people can skip the quest.

And of course your null results does not imply that the drop rate is so low or awful
granted that you have opened 3000...
You may have just gotten extrememly unlucky, which is actually more likely than getting any specific item you are looking for ... :p:p

As for me,
I'm happy that the synthium drop rate, especially for Epic Grade, felt so high considering that usually you'd have to input Misagons AND gold normally... :D

As for me,
I'm happy that the synthium drop rate, especially for Epic Grade, felt so high considering that usually you'd have to input Misagons AND gold normally... :D

I got 13 after saving up 5 days of boxes \o/ xD and got so many other stones too o.o saves me gold as well c:

~5000 boxes and got 2 yawl fragments, 2 Duun's Blessings, enough consumables to last me until next year, and enough synthium stones to upgrade 6 guild members' costumes and undergarments to Legendary. Yeah...I think the guy complaining about it is exaggerating, or he's mad he was focused on one singular item instead of the potential the rest of the boxes had.

You ^ did not read my earlier post. I said at max alchemy and farming i made 15-20 silver per labor (pre contest AH prices: counting bound taxes and synthium). for someone like me that hordes my labor stipends it was a decent way to get rid of it and make a decent profit. i got 1 yawl, my most valuable prize. i never got a weapon resplend but did get 2 armor resplend (350$ each) while you got not just 1 but 2 of the 2000$ prizes and a second yawl! did you get any ayanad smithing scrolls? at 3000 boxes I got a new melee costume to heroic and a new undergarment to epic (used 64 misagon as well) using every sythium dropped. 6 undergarments to legendary sounds like total b.s unless you believe the rumor that non-donators have worst drops (my friends have donated on my behalf but i guess it doesn't count). I am not exaggerating what i got. i kept a strict log and did daily updates on my guilds discord, all unbound prizes where dumped in a chest to get final totals to be sold after contest when prices go back up. Obviously, I know what i am talking about and something is very fishy.

Event returns!
Event will last from May, 19th until June, 1st.

A lot of the items on the drop list are mostly useless now. Some of these are outdated and will have to be converted to their new item type when acquired. Even if you pretend like the tempers aren't useless, a lot of this other stuff is outdated and just plain junk.

Can the droplist be updated to remove some of these lunagems in replacement for the upgraded ones or even shining fragments?

Super Weapon Temper
Super Armor Temper
Adventurer's Spellbook: Brick Wall
Adventurer's Spellbook: Unstoppable Force
Mysterious Hothouse Vegetable Pot
Mysterious Hothouse Crops Pot
Mysterious Hothouse Flower Pot
Mysterious Hothouse Spice Pot
Mysterious Hothouse Herb Pot
Adventurer's Ancient Library Relic
Prime Armor Temper
Prime Weapon Temper
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Defense
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Magic Defense
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Strong Blow
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Sharpshot
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Apex
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Salvation
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Buffet
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Marksman
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Extreme
Vivid Refined Lunagem: Aid
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Defense
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Magic Defense
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Strong Blow
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Sharpshot
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Apex
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Salvation
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Buffet
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Marksman
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Extreme
Lucid Refined Lunagem: Aid

A lot of the items on the drop list are mostly useless now. Some of these are outdated and will have to be converted to their new item type when acquired. Even if you pretend like the tempers aren't useless, a lot of this other stuff is outdated and just plain junk.
Can the droplist be updated to remove some of these lunagems in replacement for the upgraded ones or even shining fragments?
Drop list is posted according to 4.5 game version for this event. But, in case you receive any outdated item, you should be able to convert it easily. Usually you just need to right-click the item.
Many players asked to see this event in game again, due to it event returns. That is possible that some players will not be interested in it, that's why they will lose nothing if they just skip it.
Event is already announced for tomorrow and no last minute changes are planned for it.

Drop list is posted according to 4.5 game version for this event. But, in case you receive any outdated item, you should be able to convert it easily. Usually you just need to right-click the item.
Many players asked to see this event in game again, due to it event returns. That is possible that some players will not be interested in it, that's why they will lose nothing if they just skip it.
Event is already announced for tomorrow and no last minute changes are planned for it.
having outdated items in drop list is just clogs it
not mentioning this - its not even funny to be a joke
p28Ca7c.png

Back