What's new

[Game Event] Arbor Day!

This event is " trash" its RNG event and only 1 drop is worth getting the rest is " garbage"

I feel like at every event I am only focused on 1 particular reward item anyway. Its an ehh event but it takes minimal time. I planted mine this morning, farmed mobs till they were ready, picked them up and went on with my day. I do plan to just stack the rest since they have a 20 day remembrance time and just plant them all at once. Im hoping if i harvest like 20 of them at one time, one will be thunderstruck.

May RNGesus bless you.

Great event! Simple with the possibility of a cool reward.

When is it over? The trees expire in 20 days, so probably it goes till then?

This event is " trash" its RNG event and only 1 drop is worth getting the rest is " garbage"

What would you prefer, some complicated thing with timers and multiple phases, lots of running around, inconvenient spawn times...all for house decor rewards? This will lower tst prices, a good thing for those of us who want to buy a few, and gives us the slight chance of a free one, all with minimal effort or time expended.

What would you prefer, some complicated thing with timers and multiple phases, lots of running around, inconvenient spawn times...all for house decor rewards? This will lower tst prices, a good thing for those of us who want to buy a few, and gives us the slight chance of a free one, all with minimal effort or time expended.

They are free. Its given with a button next to the Loyalty one in the bottom left corner.

Someone always has to complain.

"Here, take this free pserver for a great game. Come play!"
"Oh, here's an event that's never been done before on NA servers. Here's a chance for some pretty neat stuff! All for free, low commitement from you"

Some asshole in the community:
'This is stupid. RNG, blah blah blah. I want more free shit wah wah"

Already dropped the prices from 600+ to 500 and still dropping.
i've been buying ts trees for 520 gold before the event was announced, so no idea how did you find 600g+ to be average price for that

Arbor Day event is a 1 day only - you get 15 with possible TS .. it's over now the price will go back up
2 days event actually, 30th and 3rd, so 30 possible TST

Already dropped the prices from 600+ to 500 and still dropping.

Lol it was a 1 day event and doesn't seem like many got a thunderstruck from it either. I bought 2 thunderstucks at 550 and 565 days before this event. Its a little lower than normal but its still right in range.

I am a bit confused why this event was like this. I guess I misread I assumed it was for several days. I didnt stay logged in long enough yesterday cause, i assumed wrongly, that I could do it today.

Back