What's new

Suggestions

Beanstalk can't be rotated after being placed, can that be added?
Only way to rotate atm is to full kit for 55 building certs(5k gold) and put back in.

Beanstalk can't be rotated after being placed, can that be added?
Only way to rotate atm is to full kit for 55 building certs(5k gold) and put back in.
Beanstalk House already has rotate option.
But to rotate it, as any other house, you need to make sure that:
- you don't have any farm carts or cars currently spawned on its territory
- you don't have anything currently growing on its land
- all decor is removed.

That's an outdated item from old game versions.
If you want to capture World Bosses, you need to use Legendary or Mythic Taming Net. Those crafts are available at Leather Workbench.
Specifically, i am interested in the Rainbow Ostrich, in Arcum Iris, as a battle pet. I received one from one of your gift boxes and would like to get another to gift to my husband. A quick Google search showed that the Rainbow Ostrich, and several other smaller "bosses", could be caught with the Epic Taming Net, which we do not have. Will the Legendary or Mythic nets work on the ostrich? According to their in-game descriptions, they will not.

Specifically, i am interested in the Rainbow Ostrich, in Arcum Iris, as a battle pet. I received one from one of your gift boxes and would like to get another to gift to my husband. A quick Google search showed that the Rainbow Ostrich, and several other smaller "bosses", could be caught with the Epic Taming Net, which we do not have. Will the Legendary or Mythic nets work on the ostrich? According to their in-game descriptions, they will not.
There is no such working item available that could be added and I don't think there was the one on NA or EU servers ever. Could be something on Kr in some 1.7 or earlier game versions. And if you check your own link to the craft from archecodex and click on the final product there, you'll see that archecodex will give you an error.​

- And if you check your own link to the craft from archecodex and click on the final product there, you'll see that archecodex will give you an error.​
Yes, i am aware, or else i would have linked the item instead of the design. You always ask for codes if they exist, i offered a code without waiting for you to ask for it, in hopes your dev team could use that information to implement the item for us to use. I have requested, under my understanding that that is the purpose of this thread, that we get something like it for this server.

This conversation shows that the item existed in some version of the game.
(No need to reply with quotes from the thread, i have already read the entire page and am aware of the comments about which servers did and did not have the net.)
EpicTamingNet1.png
Link to this conversation:

This is what i would like to be able to get. I'm just asking for a way to get it.
CapturedRainbowOstrich.png

Yes, i am aware, or else i would have linked the item instead of the design. You always ask for codes if they exist, i offered a code without waiting for you to ask for it, in hopes your dev team could use that information to implement the item for us to use. I have requested, under my understanding that that is the purpose of this thread, that we get something like it for this server.

This conversation shows that the item existed in some version of the game.
(No need to reply with quotes from the thread, i have already read the entire page and am aware of the comments about which servers did and did not have the net.)
View attachment 15223
Link to this conversation:

This is what i would like to be able to get. I'm just asking for a way to get it.
View attachment 15224
A later patch expands on and adds more capturable enemies to keep as pets.

Is that what you're asking about?

Increase labor cost on crafting taxes and add taxes to the general market for 1 g or 1,5 g each . Why? It will discourage people who are having alt accounts from making taxes on them to supply their ghost cities and will stop land hoarding problem and in the same time it will push people into activity and parcitipating in gold generation in order to pay for taxes.

Increase labor cost on crafting taxes and add taxes to the general market for 1 g or 1,5 g each . Why? It will discourage people who are having alt accounts from making taxes on them to supply their ghost cities and will stop land hoarding problem and in the same time it will push people into activity and parcitipating in gold generation in order to pay for taxes.
Having alt accounts is forbidden by our server rules - those should be reported in tickets, so they could be checked and, if confirmed breaking the rules, banned.​
But, player having multiple houses is not a prove of player having alt accounts.​
However, if you want to discourage players with multiple houses and have a suggestion, it's better to place it as a separate thread for public discussion, as your suggestion is possibly not something that players may want to see implemented in game as that is something that will affect active players as well.​

@Sparkle I would like to suggest a glads type Drill camp arena if it is possible. I think it would be fun for some of the more geared players and leave the balanced drill camp for players working on gear. Is this possible?

@Sparkle I would like to suggest a glads type Drill camp arena if it is possible. I think it would be fun for some of the more geared players and leave the balanced drill camp for players working on gear. Is this possible?
We are currently working on a new arena that will soon be presented to players.

If people really do have alt accounts to craft taxes in bulk at their leisure, increasing labor cost for that will not make a difference to them. It's their ALT account anyway. I'd think it more likely they'd be happy they dont have to craft it on their main then.... >.>

I'll refer to my time on retail where I was more than happy to burn excess labor on my 2nd retail account, cuz it was just spare anyway.

You will only make it harder for other people.

Back