[Forum Event] The Art Of Bragging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The_Art_Of_Bragging.png

Are you proud of your character? This is a good chance to demonstrate it for others.

What you need to provide is:
  1. Your character name (IGN).
  2. Your character screenshot in your favorite outfit (can be costume, image items or equipped gear).
  3. Character main characteristics: class, current gs, weapon and armor you prefer to use.
  4. Short presentation of your character: text, video or gif.

All participants will be rewarded with a title “Bragging Like A Pro”.

Players who fulfill the conditions of the event will have a chance (random choice) to receive:
1000 credits
750 credits
500 credits
500 credits
Careless Whisper Raiment
Lavender Light
Hellkissed Weapon (winner’s choice)
Little Witch (wrapped)

Careless Whisper Raiment.jpg
Lavender Light.jpg
Hellkissed Items.jpg
Little Witch.png

Last day of the event - June, 10th

1º Calvary
unknown.png
3ºThe Power Of Seduction 😆
I'm Eboonsong(12768 GS),
I am an enthusiast of all classes of the game (but I only have labor and gold for one class D: )
i really like going to beaches with my favorite costume(you can see it on movie )

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. IGN: Oakley
  2. Oak2.jpg
  3. Oakley's main class right now is Sorrowsong or Cleric. Her GS is 12231 but growing rapidly. She uses A Mythic Erenor Club And a Brilliant Hiram Shield. Both of which are imaged with the Phantom Weapon Box. Her favorite costume of all time is the Dark Tear Witchcraft Disciple Costume.

IGN
: Aviendha

Favourite outfit
1621708104636.png

Characteristics
Healer, Hiram gear with Noryette accessories. Current gs: 13348

Presentation
This outfit I used to wear many months ago on my divine Obsidian gear, very happy to finally have collected all the pieces again. A scarf from Titan Crowe, skins from the Evenbard and the dawnsdrop cap make for a lovely, yet simple combination.

IGN:
XHiman

Favorite Outfit:
ScreenShot0404.jpg

Characteristics: Melee (Mostly...) , GS: 9632 , Hiram Weapons (Skins: Veroe Nodachi & Free Shot), Lib-Hiram Mix armor.
Costume : Blue Wolves' Uniform: Combat

Presentation: With the Blue Wolves Uniform Xhi is Ready to any Shred Any thing anytime. Kawai Killer !
ScreenShot0400.jpg

Hello my name is Malerian and I'm currently in the Adorable guild with a lot of cuties.

I have been roaming the ArcheRage universe for more than 2-3 years.

Here is a picture of me.

ScreenShot0057.jpg

At the moment I'm making the world unsafe as a Fanatic, with a gear score of 15089. Monsters are no problem by carrying my favorite weapon, the Erenor Scepter in his Eternal Form, as well as by the very stylish and shapely Erenor Set that I couldn't cover with a costume. What can you also say about me, some call me Mal, some Malerenor but it short only Mal :)

And here a little Video from me :)

Hi, I'm Kilia from the west guild Neutropolis.
kilia.png

I'm a Confessor using a full Hiram Cloth Armor, a Hiram Club and a Mistsong Shield all with custom images. My current gs is 10403 but it is still growing.
Here's a short presentation healing my cute pet. 😆
Kilia Skills.gif

1. Character name (IGN): Darkthunder
  2. Character screenshot in favorite outfit (Oathbound Plate):
    1. 1622749782452.png
  3. Character main characteristics:
    1. class: Ebonsong
    2. current gs: 4148 (So proud! ^ ^)
    3. weapon and armor I prefer to use: Hiram Guardian Bow + Scepter and Dagger with Hiram Guardian leather armor
  4. Short presentation of my character: well... Darkthunder is a carpenter that hopes to build a nice castle one day! =)
Hnet-image (2).gif

IGN Num

I don't have a favorite outfit, but this is my favorite selfie ever taken in ArcheRage. I always dress in black or red, to bring out the glowing red of my eyes and my overly pale complexion.

22.jpg

I have a love-hate relationship with healing (and with those I heal) currently playing mostly Athame, focusing on charms and enemy healer suppression. My current gearscore fluxuates in the mid 13k depending on if I'm pairing my legendary t2 erenor club with its matching t2 erenor shield, legendary t7 obsidian scepter, or eternal supreme stealthfang shield. I am currently working on a super secret project *wink wink nod nod* to give myself a different kind of wings than those seen above.

IGN:Giantpanda
- ArcheRage - 5.5.0.1.UT (r.451932) Aug 23 2019 (11_29_10) ArcheRage_NA 2021_6_8 21_34_36.png

As shown in the picture。 I love this black bear fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are sun bear, sun bear, sun bear, sun Brar and sun bear respectively........
My profession is mage(6696) and healer(5548) haha😅😅
1623252365562.png

I'm reluctant to pay to repair them,They have been damaged for a long time.
I have a set of erenor plates,The shapes are hermit's glare, hermit's heart, hermit's touch, hermit's will and hermit's footprints
I love this lollipop weapon, even though it's not valuable
For me, they're better for watching,
A black bear with golden wings is holding a huge lollipop,hahaha🤣
You don't need anything to decorate the dress;););)

IGN: Ragequit
ScreenShot1344.jpg

Currently flip between 14.2k GS Ebonsong in mixed lib/hiram/erenor gear, and 13k Nightcloak in 5pc hiram cloth, because i'm great at making life hard for myself.

ezgif-1-4b54426c6108.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back