What's new

【 Game Event 】ArtRage Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
@Salkio @Hana @Jessica Baker @Larevv @ghinart @Naka @Num_Num_My_Tum_ @sugarrush @Hochimittens @theleyline @Anon87 @sociopathix @Rahnaix

I would just like to remind everyone who did not yet upload .BMP version of their artwork.

Simply save your image in .bmp format ,potentially use winrar/winzip to archive it, and upload via this website.

Post links in the comments bellow.

Thank you !

BIMP LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!18AmSIoZ!T7ko2qN3Gw7BtiQ8I2Ytf5RXYzWEIaZjUiZo3ioqncg

Mine can be downloaded as bmp from deviant art links. There is a download as bmp button on the right.

I will upload them to the site you mentioned when I get home from work

And the Winners are in this order:

1st place - Rahnaix >>>>>>IGN: Rahnaix
2nd place - Hana >>>>>> IGN: Hanako
3rd place - theleyline >>>>>> IGN: Leylina
4th place - Jessica Baker >>>>>>IGN: Jesswii
5th place - Laika >>>>>>IGN: Laika
6th place - ghinart >>>>>>IGN:Ole
7th place - Akleia >>>>>>IGN:Akleia
8th place - Naka
9th place - sugarrush >>>>>>IGN:Kimjongmeow
10th place -Node >>>>>>IGN:Node

Congrats !

s9bPVaK.gif

The winner was determined based on art style, level of detail, art composure, setting, lightning and creativity.
It was very hard determining first three victors since all of the work was amasing.

There is an additional reward for top 10 participants which i will not disclose now. :)
And the event was based on 10 rewards(7 consolation) instead of only top 3 due to the effort invested to participate.

Winners please post/confirm your IGN in-game-names bellow ,so that we know whom to send rewards to.

Thank you for participating !

Ign: Rahnaix
Thank you so much to the people who voted! Congrats everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners let me tell you it was very hard on the team to pick the winners with so much talent in the community :)

Grats to the winners!
It's very interesting to see what people with no art experience are drawn to :D

Ign: Murasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back