Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki

❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Hello adventurers of Erenor
And welcome to the Artistry event !
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
e5e21c462a73c18666bf9c5a00762d4f.jpg

Requirements to participate:
  • Create a drawing on your own, or with the help of your family, friends and submit it over the time of next two weeks.

• Make format of the drawing .BMP in at least 1920x1080 resolution and ratio!

• Place "ArcheRage" word anywhere on the drawing ,as well as your own signature in free style.

• Any type of hand-drawning style using Pencil, Charcoal, Pastel, Crayon, Graphite, Ink or similar is allowed as well as using Illustration software of your own choosing.

• Only skilled artwork will be accepted.Drawn in full color and finalised. Artwork shouldn't contain borders or frames.

• Artwork will be checked for duplicates on the net to prevent forgery ! Only originals will be accepted.

• Player names should not be in the artwork, but player appearances are allowed.

• Screenshots are not allowed ,but using them as guidelines is advisable.

• Please follow these rules to successfully participate in the event.
4i5vtR4.jpg

Theme:
  • Erenor - All of the archeage world is your canvas and you can pick any location, structure, town or perspective as a guidance.

• Drawings including players interacting with the world, in combat, or on adventures are Allowed ,as long as they are not portrait type.

• Some ideas: Housing, Trade Runs or vehicles, Wars- Land or Sea , Events, Trials, Sailing through seas or Gliding above the world , UnderSea Scenery or Combat, Exploration, Encounters, Various types of situations including guildies or friends, pets, mounts, Mirage, Instances, Library, Creative artwork with new ideas related to the game and similar.

Rewards:
  • First place ____ 6000 Credits
  • Second place ________ 5000 Credits
  • Third place ____________ 4000 Credits
  • 4-10th place ________________ 500 Credits
All players scoring in the top 10 places have a chance for their artwork to be part of ArcheRage Loading Screen.

*There might be loss in graphic quality when converting and implementing the artwork as Loading Screen material.

Contest is open until 01/31/18

Evaluation will be done by player LIKES, but Administration will have the final word regarding the quality of artwork.Following guidelines and rules of the event secures you a place in the competition.
Please vote on your fellow players art and enjoy the event. :)

Good luck and have fun !

Concept Related to the event
508.jpg

726920ScreenShot0000.jpg

uYkLdu1.jpg

cZKaifN.jpg

N3WGCVi.jpg

Let's start off a new year with creativity and fun :)

Happy Holidays and Best wishes for a Happy New Year !

Update: The event Deadline is moved to 01/28/18 to allow more players to participate.

Last edited:
Here is a speed art I did a few years ago of me and two of my old guildmates. Old art of mine but just wanted to share. Happy New Year!

Here is a speed art I did a few years ago of me and two of my old guildmates. Old art of mine but just wanted to share. Happy New Year!

Nice art :)
If you wish to participate
-Make format of the drawing .BMP in at least 1920x1080 resolution and ratio!
-Place "ArcheRage" word anywhere on the drawing ,as well as your own signature in free style.

Can you put an ArcheRage logo in the image list so we can put in our images? Thnx

"Place "ArcheRage" word anywhere on the drawing ,as well as your own signature in free style."

It does not have to be exact replica of logo, it can be written by hand or any font.

Not really in the theme but I was bored so I made the AR logo in Tilt Brush

Yvb3U32.png

MeYdh8s.png

EDIT : Added some blood thing idk
bYRH8Y5.png

Last edited:
May we use a screenshot that's posted online as a reference?

I'd like to use this one: https://static.xlgames.com/archeage/archewiki/2017/0727/C_06.jpg

I want to create my drawing using this as a reference scene. Planning to change the angle a little, add furniture, and open the balcony door in the back. I'll add some characters in there, too.

Edit: I just had another idea pop into my head for a drawing... Nevermind!

Edit 2: Adding one last major detail then going to clean up the drawing a bit... It's taking a while, ahaha

Last edited:
May we use a screenshot that's posted online as a reference?

I'd like to use this one: https://static.xlgames.com/archeage/archewiki/2017/0727/C_06.jpg

I want to create my drawing using this as a reference scene. Planning to change the angle a little, add furniture, and open the balcony door in the back. I'll add some characters in there, too.

Edit: I just had another idea pop into my head for a drawing... Nevermind!

No restraints. :) Have fun, think about what would you like seeing as loading screen yourself.

@Jessica Baker That's a really good start, you should not stop here with this artwork, detail the gally, statue and the stonepiles, detach the tentacles from the gally also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back