What's new

[Game Event] Daru Grand Mission

To complete the quest you need to have the quest item "Daru Secret Orders" in your inventory. But you have it in your warehouse. That's why quest can't be completed, since the quest item is not in the right place and can't be removed from there.​

To complete the quest you need to have the quest item "Daru Secret Orders" in your inventory. But you have it in your warehouse. That's why quest can't be completed, since the quest item is not in the right place and can't be removed from there.​

That is incorrect, I had 4 quest starter items in there earlier today. Two of them completed fine with them being in my warehouse. I did the same 2 days ago.

However, the quest I had from yesterday disappeared. As I said, the previous time we had this event, it didn't matter. I could complete the quests without the item. This is changed now, from what I understand from your response. Why has this been changed? I liked being able to do 6 quests on a day, it's more efficient.

Daru Secret Orders is the item you always needed to complete your quest. It's the item that starts your quest and if it would not be removed then you would be able to start and complete the quest again and again. You need to keep it in your inventory or you will not be able to complete the quest.​
Also, pay attention, that quest item is temporary and it will disappear in 24 hours, you can't save those for later on and do many at a time.​

Daru Secret Orders is the item you always needed to complete your quest. It's the item that starts your quest and if it would not be removed then you would be able to start and complete the quest again and again. You need to keep it in your inventory or you will not be able to complete the quest.​
Also, pay attention, that quest item is temporary and it will disappear in 24 hours, you can't save those for later on and do many at a time.​

Yes I understand the reason it expires. I'm saying, before it didn't matter that it did, I could still complete the quest in my quest log after. Can this be returned the way it was?

Yes I understand the reason it expires. I'm saying, before it didn't matter that it did, I could still complete the quest in my quest log after. Can this be returned the way it was?​
We didn't change the procedure. As I explained you above, quest item is the one that starts the quest, so it's removed when the quest completes, so it would not be abused. If quest item expires but quest is not removed - then you will just not be able to turn the quest anyway as it can't be done without the item.​

We didn't change the procedure. As I explained you above, quest item is the one that starts the quest, so it's removed when the quest completes, so it would not be abused. If quest item expires but quest is not removed - then you will just not be able to turn the quest anyway as it can't be done without the item.​

Strange, thought this might have been changed at same time as turning the quests into repeatables instead of dailies, as my experience last time is different. I will make sure to accept my mission certs at the end of the day to be able to do them the day after.

Thanks for your response.

Back