Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
2.png

Fishing Tournament

You love fishing, good at it and your friends have already heard many times your stories about the huge fish that you caught?! Time to share your achievements and demonstrate your talent in fishing.

Join our Fishing Tournament and win credits, other prizes and become a well-known Avid Angler.​

Tournament starts from the moment it's announced and competitors will have 14 days to catch a fish and turn it into a Trophy.​

What should I do to participate?
Catch a fish that can be turned into a Trophy and visit a closest Fish Stand.​

3.png

At a Fish Stand choose an option "Craft a sport fish into a decor item".

4.png

As soon as Trophy is ready, write words "ArcheRage Fishing Tournament" in the game chat and hover your mouse over the Trophy to show the details on its length, weight and capture date.​
Screenshot it so game chat, trophy info and your character name would be seen on the screenshot.​
For the tournament you can only use a fish caught on your own!

Important! During the tournament you can update your screenshots and change them to other with better results.​
For example, weight of the fish you caught yesterday is 260 kg, but the next day you've got the one with some better length and weight of 305 kg. You can make a change and update a contest submission with a better result screenshot instead of a previous one.​
Each participant can provide only 1 fish trophy for the event, so if you add a new one, make sure to remove a previous trophy result.​

What will we pay attention to while choosing the winner?
1. Fish length (3 best results will get from 1 to 3 points).​
2. Fish weight (3 best results will get from 1 to 3 points).​
3. Capture date (depending on the capture date you can get from 1 to 3 points: 7/17-7/23 --> 3 points; 7/24-7/28 --> 2 points; 7/29-7/30 --> 1 point). In case of equal results, the date will play a priority role.​
4. Write"ArcheRage Fishing Tournament" in the game chat when fish is turned into the trophy (it will provide you with 1 additional point).​

Participants with 3 highest scores will become 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.​

Reward:
1st place - 3000 credits + title "Avid Angler"* + Wrapped Moby Drake or Scroll: Lonely Isle Dinghy (winner’s choice)​
2nd place - 2500 credits + title "Avid Angler" + Phoenix Phish (wrapped)​
3rd place - 2000 credits + title "Avid Angler" + Merchant's Costume: Fishing

* Title "Avid Angler": Increases Fishing Proficiency +20.000; Swim speed +15%.

If you already have this title from the previous tournament, our congratulations, that means you are already a well-known skilled fisher and this win will just be a confirmation of your status.

Other participants will have a chance to win the following prizes (winner and prize will be chosen with a help of randomizer):
- 1000 credits​
- 1000 credits​
- 500 credits​
- 500 credits​
- Fishbowl​
- Cooling Pond​
- Delphinad Ghost Ship Bronze Statue​
- Crest Goldfish Lantern​
- Crest Fish Kite​
- Crest Fish Lantern​
- Fish Lantern Arch​
- Fishing Pond (poster)​

FYI! There are no limits on the species of fish that can be used in this event. But, only regular sport fishing (fresh and salt water sport fishing) counts! Mirage Isle Fishing will not count towards the event.​

Last day of the event – July, 30th

Last edited:
IGN: Snorlax

Not as lucky as Aviendha but I give it a try!
There we go found a 3m one!

It took me sadly a long time to find a better one than the 309cm one!

Attachments

• 341.png
    341.png
    729 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
IGN: Luxeraph
Lets hope at least I get one of the random rewards with the sizes I'm seeing people link. :|
Edit: Maybe now I'll get the smallest catch secret prize. ;)

Attachments

• ScreenShot0012.jpg
    ScreenShot0012.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Damn, kept thinking if it would count and though it did due to this line " FYI! There are no limits on the species of fish that can be used in this event. ", well time to get fishing.

ye I get that, sadly it's kind of unfair because mirage fishing has an extra tier of fish too as opposed to other fishing;-)

Damn, kept thinking if it would count and though it did due to this line " FYI! There are no limits on the species of fish that can be used in this event. ", well time to get fishing.
Don't forget to update your post with a new screenshot when you have it ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back