What's new

[Game Event] Free Winds Festival

1677488033107.png

I still had it from when I picked it up while doing quests, I can't abandon it to pick up the daily quest... I see in the post above it's bugged and won't complete + cannot pick up the daily, please fix so we can abandon the old quest ._.

Quest seems to be bugged for some people who haven't done Old Tom daily yet today, they cannot retrieve the quest from NPC.
Then it means you have already did it that day. I tested it myself in game yesterday and had no issues getting quest from NPC.

I still had it from when I picked it up while doing quests, I can't abandon it to pick up the daily quest... I see in the post above it's bugged and won't complete + cannot pick up the daily, please fix so we can abandon the old quest ._.
You can still complete it. No need to abandon.

Then it means you have already did it that day. I tested it myself in game yesterday and had no issues getting quest from NPC.
No, it is certainly bugged.

9am, first Tom of the day, can't pick up quest: "Already completed".

Attachments

• ss (2023-02-27 at 09.04.14).jpg
    ss (2023-02-27 at 09.04.14).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Can we at least have a day or two added onto the event?
Old tom being changed from 3 times a day to once a day is making that achievement super hard, especially with it bugging out currently as no one can complete it.

Can we at least have a day or two added onto the event?
Old tom being changed from 3 times a day to once a day is making that achievement super hard, especially with it bugging out currently as no one can complete it.
No. Players already abused it a lot. Thanks to the them, quest becomes daily and event is not going to be extended.
Event will return in the future, so if you don't finish any of the achievements now, you can do that next time.

No. I also did it the day before and have the same issue today. It can't be accepted, it says "already completed" and I definitely didn't do it today at all. Just tested again 2 minutes ago (because I thought it might be on a different daily reset timer than the actual daily reset).

Edit: I just saw it's being changed in tomorrow's patch, please double-check that this fixes the "already completed" issue too, thanks!

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS- the quest was able to be accepted, it autocompleted, and cannot be reaccepted at this time
BAD NEWS- this is what the cannons look like after 1 boss spawn. They're still moving around and rotating on every shot.
cannons.png

1678078734694.png

Agreed, it would be nice for the cannons to be fixed for the next time the festival comes around, many of them are not useable. And I don't think they're supposed to fall into the water...

Don't forget to spend your Free Winds Festival Coins today before they expire!

Back