[Game event] Ghost Wedding Festival

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1.png

Ghost Wedding
(02/14/18-02/28/18)
They dreamt of a lavish wedding. Arches are shaved with flowers, tables full of delicious dishes, hundreds of guests raising cups and wishing them health. This dream was not meant to come true. Both were killed by the Karkasse Ridgelands, a cruel, lifeless land. He was the first one to leave, but his love was so great that he waited for her at the gate of Nui halls.

From the Feb 14th till Feb 28th in White Arden you can participate in the Festival dedicated to the Elves wedding. Festival is not a good place for fights so fighting is not allowed there.

To get to White Arden easier, please use the special spatial rifts that will appear in Diamond Shores, Marianople and Austera.

2.png

How to participate?
0.jpg
When you arrive a Fest place, talk to Arden Guard Finis and Arden Guard Delmin. The first one will tell you about the Event, and the second one will have several assignments for you. Complete them and you’ll receive Enla Festival Coins. You can also obtain them completing the tasks of a few more NPCs nearby: someone will ask for your help in making jewelery intended as a gift for lovers, or, for example, in getting rid of an uninvited guest – a minstrel, interfering with the wedding.
3.png

What to spend coins on?

Very close you'll find Fest Coins Exchanger.
You can use it to craft:​
  • Bashing Bouquet​
  • Wraithsong Piano​
  • Hereafter Cake Table​
  • Budding Field's Whim​
  • Sacred Echo​
  • 10-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove​
  • 20-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove​
  • 30-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove​
  • Seajoy Banquet Voucher​
4.png

Seajoy Banquet Voucher will let to decorate a nice liner at Wetsands in Sanddeep.

And if you assist with the Peace-Blessed Table decorations, you will be blessed!
5.jpg

It's a romance time on ArcheRage!

10-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove require Morpheus's Treasure Chest. How do you get this one? According to AA database it's from "Rum Runner Rapids", but what is that and is this even in game? [EDIT] Yup, you can't even craft it in Festive Gift workbench, you can craft 50 and 100 slot from coins from that event, but chest you need for chest from ghost wedding event isn't even there.

It's also pretty sad that you can't extend time on that costume (at least I didn't found a way), it looks really good. Just to clarify it's 30 days or something like this in which everyone is going to wear it.

And the Wedding Crasher quest: as far as I understand 1 person from the whole server can do this quest at certain hour (7pm, 2pm, 12am GMT)? [EDIT] So the quest is repeatable and low ping camping people are going to get it most likely assuming it would be worth it (doesn't seem worth it for me right now, since you can't get chest). [EDIT2] It's not GMT.

[EDIT] So we get 10 coins per day (plus 3 coins per Wedding Crasher which is repeatable unforutnately and plus 3 coins for not repeatable quest in which you get costume aswell), event last for 14 days giving 140 coins in total per character. Maybe we could get a permanent costume for 130-140 coins then?

Last edited:
The chest is the main thing people will be going for from this event and at the current moment it is impossible to create the 10 slot chest.

Edit: It seems the times for the Bard for the event are off aswell, it say's it will appear at 2pm GMT/ 9 am EST and it has not appeared.

Last edited:
I swear as late as this bard is, the bride should have chosen a better entertainment; just a bunch of deadbeats...

Last edited:
I suggest just doing quests if possible to gather tokens, and Admins will fix it later today.
Most likely it's just server time, not GMT, but we will see in 5 hours.

Also Sacred Echo is missing from the gift exchanger.

The chest is the main thing people will be going for from this event and at the current moment it is impossible to create the 10 slot chest.

Edit: It seems the times for the Bard for the event are off aswell, it say's it will appear at 2pm GMT/ 9 am EST and it has not appeared.

Bard will appear at 2 pm EST.

Suggestion: Remove the times on those kind of events.
12am EST is something like 6 am in some places?

Just don't set times. Let the bard there, 1 quest only, like all the other quests.
Would be fair enough, in my opinion.

In-game says 2pm GMT And it actually is at 2pm EST... Just with that example, u can see it's a little messy

All the remaining issues players have mentioned are looked into right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Suggestion: Remove the times on those kind of events.
12am EST is something like 6 am in some places?

It's 5am for central europe, so if you can do this quest every time bard spawns -- then it's pretty frustrating and unfair.

Also here is another suggestion from me -- since rewards are pretty dull (people will farm chests only) maybe you'll add Soulmare or Soulmule? They seem to fit theme visually, I don't know about the lore, but if you want to put them in RNG Box then I think this would be a better idea.

Last edited:
2pm EST, and he is a no-show... should we tell the bride to get a different singer for the party?

Edit: I stand corrected the plushie appeared.

Don't worry, we'll add a Chest. Not today, but at the closest time. Till then you can accumulate the coins.
If you have old tokens from previous festivals you can use them in Exchanger as well.

So the event finished now. The bench is also gone. I still have the coins though will I be able to trade them in Mirage. What to do with the coin?

So the event finished now. The bench is also gone. I still have the coins though will I be able to trade them in Mirage. What to do with the coin?

Please save these coints. We'll have other events and fests in future, where you'll be able to use this coins in Exchanger.

Back