What's new

[Game event] Gladiator Death Match Tournament

don't allow consumables, anyone with 30 ginsengs (me) gets a giant advantage
even just regular pots give a big advantage to classes that can reduce healing because it means the other guys pots don't work

Is this okay? I am 5283 gs in this photo or do I need bow and instrument?
4c68580e9dda6297057c38ffb2415ac1.png

Pots can be kingdom hearts, Ancient library relics, Nui's nova, Kraken's might, honor Pink pots for DRs and other such Honor Pots? Also what happens if the Fight has gone 5 mins in with no one dieing? Some healers tank like crazy and outheal until both players have no mana, pots or no pots the outcome can end the same..

Or will I participate like this at 5273 gs
ac51e6b72c16d1767ae6a27f80af9a6b.png

This one should work. Please register if you'd like to participate. We'll have the first one this Sunday, 3/4. We'll have players equipement checked prior the battle as well, so if any changes will be needed, we can work it out right prior it.

You can use mounts but not pets.... again, why fuck over healers for that? Nothing I see against pots, so 1 nui nova and there goes a few minutes of basic arrows.

This is the first time we are having such event, so if we notice that some class is not competetive at all without pets or anything else, we may have it changed.

What about Pirates. As a Pirate am I able to participate?

If you are a Pirate you might go to jail after the death. We didn't change in-game locations rules. You can try out Arena in Two Crowns prior the Tournament. If it's fine now, will go smoothly during the Tournament as well.

Pots can be kingdom hearts, Ancient library relics, Nui's nova, Kraken's might, honor Pink pots for DRs and other such Honor Pots? Also what happens if the Fight has gone 5 mins in with no one dieing? Some healers tank like crazy and outheal until both players have no mana, pots or no pots the outcome can end the same..

Anything not mentioned in the rules as forbidden, fine to be used. In case 5 mins of battle are over and both participants are still standing alive, judges will make a decision on the battle winner.

1st league is completed for this weekend now. If you'd like to participate in 1st league, register for this weekend reserve or next weekend.
We still have some places in 2nd; 3rd and 4th league. Don't forget to send your Entry.

If you don't want to participate as one of our Gladiators, you can still take part as a cameraman or a judge. We still have the position of 1 cameraman and 1 judge opened for this weekend. Please don't hesitate to send your application and get rewarded as well.

Back