What's new

[Game event] Gladiator Death Match Tournament

We are still in need of a cameraman. Please let us know if you wish to participate as a cameraman, record video of the Event and get rewarded.

Please check for the details of the closest Tournament that will happen this Sunday, 3/4 Here.

next time dont do an event with judges from the community if ure not gonna even take in count what they say, just saying

next time dont do an event with judges from the community if ure not gonna even take in count what they say, just saying

Whom was not taken into account? Keep in mind this was all recorded and will be posted for all to see

Whom was not taken into account? Keep in mind this was all recorded and will be posted for all to see
literally fullmetaljackass was saying i won + the ppl watching + the ppl participating. u took the last second of a fight to decide a 5 min fight when i had my opponent at 10% hp multiple times and he never dropped me below 60%.... i ask u to look at the video and judge it completly not the last second...

I played the rules, had it been a boxing match, you would have won. I opted to be offensive more so than defensive and it played into your favor. Was a good fight.

Next time I suggest no scrolls/pots aloud, the fights will go much different.

I played the rules, had it been a boxing match, you would have won. I opted to be offensive more so than defensive and it played into your favor. Was a good fight.

Next time I suggest no scrolls/pots aloud, the fights will go much different.
whats the point on having judges if you're gonna decide the match by the hp on the last second tho... if you want to do the event based on hp you cant allow pots. The event was a disaster imo and ariess didn't even say anything on the event she just logged off.

whats the point on having judges if you're gonna decide the match by the hp on the last second tho... if you want to do the event based on hp you cant allow pots. The event was a disaster imo and ariess didn't even say anything on the event she just logged off.

I did announce who the winner was and thanked everyone for coming out to the event. There is no controversy here the fact remains that you already had a lose on your record to begin with even before this match began and everyone was well aware of that fact that if the matches went the 5 min allowed then the winner would be the one with the most HP.

I did announce who the winner was and thanked everyone for coming out to the event. There is no controversy here the fact remains that you already had a lose on your record to begin with even before this match began and everyone was well aware of that fact that if the matches went the 5 min allowed then the winner would be the one with the most HP.
Why is it relevant that i had a loss? if i won vs venthar i'd have tied with him.
Wouldn't you call a controversy when everyone but YOU is saying that i won, even your own judge is saying that i won.
You say everyone was well aware of the fact that the match would be decided for HP yet i don't see it in the 14 rules that were written in this thread.

https://imgur.com/a/5Zfd1 Not a controversy right? you can see on the second it was over i still had ginseng+healing grimoire+desert fire ready for use while venthar used them already in the fight when i got him to 10% hp multiple times and i never got below 60% so i had no reason to use them.

I repeat explain to me why do you need jugdes when theyre not allowed to say anything in the decision of the fight? You're just deciding it on a picture you don't need judges for that.

Not everyone will be happy with results but we had to follow the rules that stated in the event of a draw meaning both players still standing then the person with the most HP when match is called then they are the winner. We have also decided to enter you into the gladiator of the month which will be at the end of this month, you also have won some credits for wining the make shift contest we held when the whole 2nd league decided not to show up. Thank you again for participating and hope to see you at the gladiator of the month tourney.

Not everyone will be happy with results but we had to follow the rules that stated in the event of a draw meaning both players still standing then the person with the most HP when match is called then they are the winner. We have also decided to enter you into the gladiator of the month which will be at the end of this month, you also have won some credits for wining the make shift contest we held when the whole 2nd league decided not to show up. Thank you again for participating and hope to see you at the gladiator of the month tourney.
Do i get the title invincible too for winning the 5v5 that was done instead of the 2nd league?

Do i get the title invincible too for winning the 5v5 that was done instead of the 2nd league?

No because it was not 2nd league it was a make shift on the fly event as I said in shout this was a one off and we would award credits to the last players standing.

No because it was not 2nd league it was a make shift on the fly event as I said in shout this was a one off and we would award credits to the last players standing.
Can i get title instead of credits? I feel like i'm owed a compensation when i everyone disagrees with the results of the fight, its not a handfull of people it was everyone that was watching even your own judges and the ppl participating in the event.
I want you to show me where in the 14 rules that sparkle listed on the registration post it says that the match would be decided by HP at the last second instead of using the judges you gathered for the event.
(fight lasted more than 5 mins - venthar used a ginseng at 5:40 mark - i never went below 15k hp while my total hp half the fight was 22k)
ill quote a rule: 9. Max battle time – 5 mins.
So why are you saying that u followed the rules of the event when u clearly did not?
If u wanna make things right u should provide me and venthar the rewards for the first place and learn from your mistakes instead of trying to prove that ure right when youre not.

Hey Guys and Girls!

Thank you for participating and coming to watch a Tournament yesterday. Rewards were sent.
Players that participated but didn't win can try their luck again next Sunday on our 2nd Tournament.

We'll have several adjustments to the Tournament that will be posted a bit later, so don't miss them and come to participate in the next battle on March, 11 ;)

Hi All!

There were a few Adjustments made to the Tournament. We changed the leagues and their scale, also added several rules and 5v5 battle.

Leagues changed to:
1st league (6000+ GS)
2nd league (4500-5999 GS)
3rd league (3500-4499 GS)

Additional rules:
- Honor cloaks are allowed.
- After 5 mins of battle the player with the most HP wins the match.
- Players of opposite fraction must start the battle with basic arrow ONLY!

Group Battle added:
Please send your Entry and register your Team for 5v5 battle. It will go in Best of 3 format!

You can check for details in the thread main post. Please also pay attention to the fact that now all Enties need to be sent through Forum in Contact Moderators section or in our official Discord (game-event-gladiator-death-match-tournament-sign-up-channel). We are waiting for your Entries!

Last edited:
Back