Healer
None Showed Up

Winner 5v5
Leechrunner,
Blackened,
Vinchino,
Moonkitty,
Chump

The competitions were fierce this week with a lot of pirates participating. Congratulations to the winners! We had a large influx of pirates this week and NO western players and a few eastern players and Player Nation. Thank you Pirates for showing up in numbers this week. To the rest of you get out and participate. WHERE IS THE WEST? Next Week is the monthly final for all winners from the month of November. We are also going to try something new next week as well and have a 2 VS 2 bracket as well as our 5 vs 5. So sign up early to reserve your spot! See ya all next week!

If I show up as the only healer, do I automatically get the win? Also imagin healers just holy bolting back and forth.. sounds like fun for everyone...

If I show up as the only healer, do I automatically get the win? Also imagin healers just holy bolting back and forth.. sounds like fun for everyone...
Sign up for the 2 vs 2 tier get your self a good DPS and heal them to keep them alive :)

The different rule in monthly final would be "only lost garden weapon allowed" right?
Yes you must be a winner from the weekly events of November and every other slot except your weapon slot (Grand lost garden weapon) must be empty.

Back