Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.jpg

Gweonid Lantern Festival
(November, 26th – December, 16th, 2019)
(November, 24th - December, 7th, 2020)
(November, 23rd - December 7th, 2021)

As Aranzeb killed Kirios and died, the Elves suffered a loss for some time.
After discovering the Gwionid Forests on the continent of Nuia and leaving the community, the elves began to settle down in memory of their king, Aranzeb, and vowed revenge against Kirios, making lanterns same time every year. Floated on.
Though closed and exclusive elves, they moderated their exclusive propensity to other races when they held lantern festivals.
Some merchants who came to understand this feature came to Gweonid Forest same time every year. They participated in the lantern event and tried to bond with the elves.

2.jpg

While traveling to the continent from Ynystere, far across the sea, Levec accidentally participated in the Gweonid Forest Lantern, and he missed his hometown as he watched the beautiful scenery of the lantern flying toward the sky.
Levec, like the elves, lit his lantern in the sky and wished him to be rich.
He then bought the pottery used by the elves in Gweonid Forest and returned to his home town of Ynystere.

3.jpg

After returning to Ynystere, Levec thoughtlessly spent the whole summer by the window of his house, filling the seawater with pottery purchased from the Gweonid Forest. After the summer, Levec accidentally looks inside the porcelain by the window and finds the seawater turned to salt.
Levec, who developed a method of distilling seawater and making salt to build up his wealth, thinks he was rich because he made a wish at the lantern festival in Gweonid Forest.
He went to Gweonid Forest same time every year and lit his wishes.
As Levec’s actions were followed by all the merchants of the Blue Salt Chamber, even the non-elves made the customs to participate in the Gweonid Forest Lantern.

4.jpg

The elves commemorate the death of Aranzeb and pledge their revenge to the sky, but other races make their wishes in the sky.

You are invited to the Gweonid Lantern Festival that will take place in Gweonid Forest at Gweonid Lake.

1.jpg

To reach Festival place use worldgates located in the capitals – Austera, Marianople or Diamond Shores.
During this period of time the area will be under Festival Law, which means you will be unable to attack players of opposing factions.

Talk to the Festival Keepers Fennelly, Rojini, Denissi, Asha, Mellius, complete their tasks and receive Lantern Festival Coins.

3.jpg

Festival Keeper Mellius will appear only 3 times a day at 1 pm; 7 pm and 12 am server time so don’t miss her!
She will ask you to help the Dimmed Yata Lantern.

4.jpg

And don’t forget to search for the Lantern Festival Bard. Find him 7 times and complete one of the festival achievements.
Full list of this festival achievements can be found at Achievements → Event.

2.jpg

Be active, collect Lantern Festival Coins and exchange them to various items!

List of rewards:

Monkey Rug
Monkey Chair
Small Red Yata Lantern
Small Green Yata Lantern
Small Blue Yata Lantern
Small Yellow Yata Lantern
Red Yata Lantern
Green Yata Lantern
Blue Yata Lantern
Yellow Yata Lantern
Fortune Pipe
Decorative Fortune Pipe
Blue Salt Origins
Gweonid Elixir
Gweonid Dream​

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll announce where you can find it when we are about to add. Most likely will not be ready by this Tuesday's server update, but will be added a bit later.

S6AsPla.png

So I completed the achievements for this event, but, as can be seen they awarded [River Festival Coin]. Is this correct?

1iNI4d1.png

I was under the impression that the event achievements gave out the same coin as the event :D?
Which would be [Lantern Festival Coin]

S6AsPla.png

So I completed the achievements for this event, but, as can be seen they awarded [River Festival Coin]. Is this correct?

1iNI4d1.png

I was under the impression that the event achievements gave out the same coin as the event :D?
Which would be [Lantern Festival Coin]
Will be corrected.

Looked into the achievements you mentioned. That are actually duplicates. You have same achievements that provide the correct rewards. Duplicate achievements will be turned off. You can remove the old coins they provided.

Looked into the achievements you mentioned. That are actually duplicates. You have same achievements that provide the correct rewards. Duplicate achievements will be turned off. You can remove the old coins they provided.

But if those achievements are duplicates, could you show me where to find the ACTUAL achievements?
I cannot find them anywhere in the Seasonal section of the achievements window.

And when getting the achievements I did not recieve any Lantern Festival Coin at all.... Only the River Festival Coin

Hello, can you repeat the time limited activities? I think I have a little question about this,
His exact time of appearance,Three

Back