Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ScreenShot0420.png

Hallowtide Festival
(October, 21st - November, 12th, 2018)
(October, 21st - November, 11th, 2019)

Dear ArcheRagers,​
Each day we slowly approach to the Halloween. That day boundaries between the worlds almost vanish. Ghosts, zombies, witches and other evil spirits step on the ArcheRage ground and ready to sow fear and horror, threatening our ArcheRage world citizens.​
But what do the bravest do while the townsfolk are afraid to stick their nose out of their homes? That's right, they are all out celebrating Hallowtide! ;)

Pumpkins, candies and ghosts!
The citizens of Two Crowns and the Solis Headlands will celebrate the coming of Hallowtide and invite the others to celebrate this fest with them! During the festival these zones will be under the Festival Law, which means you will be unable to attack players of opposing factions.​

The first part of the event will take place not far from the Two Crowns arena, and the second one - on the hot springs of Solis Headlands. Interesting quests are waiting for you there!​

You can get to the festival celebration place through the gates that can be found in the factions capitals or just going/riding there.
ScreenShot0426.png

You will be greeted by the festival manager, who will help you not to get lost.
ScreenShot0415.png

You will need to help a boy to light up the pumpkins.
ScreenShot0418.png

Solis Headlands quest will help you to feel yourself a real decorator and make a pumpkin on a special machine!
ScreenShot0421.png

Arrange races on super-fast snails! These snails are not just smart and agile, but also very cute ^_^. In addition, they are good in looking for sweets, and that skill, by the way, will be very useful for you...
ScreenShot0422.png
halloween-event.jpg

Four times a day you can feel yourself a conductor of the dead in the halls of Nui. It happens at 2 pm, 6 pm, 10 pm and 2 am server time.
ScreenShot0428.png

You can spend your festival coins in Two Crowns Exchanger and get yourself a real racing snail, decorative cart, pumpkin-hat and other interesting things!
ScreenShot0417.png

List of rewards:
Windwraith's Pipes
Black Kitten Caboodle
Jack-o'-Snack-Bowl
Farmer's Friend Jack-o'-Lantern
Gleeful Goblin Jack-o'-Lantern
Rabid Jack-o'-Lantern
Snooty Vamp-o'-Lantern
Wool of Bat Broomstick
Eye of Newt Broomstick
Toil and Trouble Hat
Boil and Bubble Hat
Poison'd Entrails Hat
Bashing Broomstick Pouch
Goblin-Skin Lantern
Crooked Goblin-Skin Lantern
Goblin-Skin Streetlamp
Goblin-Skin Spiked Gate
Goblin-Skin Spiked Fence
Narrow Goblin-Skin Spiked Fence
Massive Jack-o'-Hattern Plushie
Adventurer's Rainbow Pumpkin Taffy
Bat Roost
Hermit's Will (Pants piece of Hermit's Costume)​
Hermit.png

On the picture is a full Hermit's costume. From this event you can obtain Pants only - Hermit's Will. Other pieces of the costume will be available in future events.

And for the most curious!
There is a hidden quest available on our festival! It can be obtained from the Astrologist, who stands not far from the Festival Exchanger.
ScreenShot04171.png

However, for an Astrologist to provide you with a quest, you need to be born under the special sign! It is very easy to find out your sign: in the game shop you can buy a Constellation Jar for for 15 Merit Badges.
ScreenShot04271.jpg

This wooden crate contains pieces of paper with the twelve constellations written on them. Use it and it will provide you with one of the Twelve Constellation titles. Only 1 Constellation Jar can be opened per character. Complete the quest and be rewarded with house decor.​

Happy Halloween and happy Hallowtide celebration!

pumpkin.png

Last edited:

Kathrann

What about the permanent snail? I desperately need one because I'm the absolute worst at gliding up hills and stuff like that.

Necrote

I have the constellation title but didn't get any quest. Even tried interacting with that device besides him with a blue '!' but no luck.
What do I have to do for the hidden quest? Do I have to wait for the day when the special sign on the device matches mine?

cutthroatb

I have the constellation title but didn't get any quest. Even tried interacting with that device besides him with a blue '!' but no luck.
What do I have to do for the hidden quest? Do I have to wait for the day when the special sign on the device matches mine?
Well the constelation table is Leopard and yours is Necrote. That's why I was wondering if it changes daily. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair.

Necrote

It doesn't change. This is irritating.
Yep doesn't change at all. And from what I know, players with Leopard constellation did receive some kind of house decor furniture.
@Sparkle What are players supposed to do who don't have Leopard constellation since the constellation jar can be opened only once per character?

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yep doesn't change at all. And from what I know, players with Leopard constellation did receive some kind of house decor furniture.
@Sparkle What are players supposed to do who don't have Leopard constellation since the constellation jar can be opened only once per character?
Other constellations participate in other events. Only Leopard is in this one.

Lusk

There's about 12 constellations? We'll need to wait at least 11 events to get our constellation? How this going work?
Didn't get the idea, sorry

cutthroatb

Well that super sucks. Totally unfair for players who don't have that exact constellation. For this and all future events which will work the same way. Basically eatch batch of players will get some sort of reward that only they can get, every festival.

norhi

Actually, I think that its fun. In the beginning I was annoyed because is just for a few people, but I created an expectation for when it's my turn and I'll be very happy when it arrives. Its a good addition to roleplay x)

I would like to know if the constellations are linked to the months or something like it, because in my country this is not very common and I'm having difficulties to find it on google.

Oh, and for those who were curious, someone told me that the reward of the quest is the flashlight of the constellation, which is next to the Astrologist.

cutthroatb

If I didn't get the other parts of the Hermit's Hill costume, will they repeat in other festivals? Will we get a chance to complete the costume even if we missed the previous parts? To know if I should waste my coins on it or not.

Roxiee

How can I feed 50 Pumpkin Taffies to my snail, I get the purple one the first time, every time X(
ya, i've been having the same issue. So, the last few days, i start out in the water and some of those. More times than not i get about 4 or 5 regular ones before i get a purple. Not much but gets my count up little by little

Just toss the purple candies. You will get yellows and azure candies randomly.
snap! i didn't even think of that. Sheesh. Thanks!

Beerson

well the hallowtide furniture got me really interested, but only Leopard can get it? that's a sucker punch any way you look at it

also been here for about 9 months (would be a year but took 3 months break) and this is first time seeing constalation specific thing so, get rid of that please, allow others to get the thing they want and not some random piece that doesn't matches their taste, this is part of the stuff we expect from live and play here to see it made fair

also the gate in austera still leads to the old event side

on the anniversary loading screen, awesome job, wish I could keep this forever, warm and pleasant unlike most of the base live ones