What's new

[Game Event] Hallowtide Festival

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zodiac based quest has always been a part of this event and we had it last year as well. It will remain as it is. We'll have other events as well that haven't been launched yet. For example, Zodiac event currently running is the one we never had before and it gives you an opportunity to use your Constellation.

Austera has Worldgates to the Zodiac event inside the building and Hallowtide gates outside near Mirage isle gates.

Aviendha

Well yea it's been a year now but I haven't found any special zodiac based quest for my constellation (trident) at any other event except the Zodiac event. I thought every event was gonna give a different one for something special for each constellation?

I thought other constellations aside from Leopard would get something during, idk, christmas or the book event in lilyut, or other events, because:

Other constellations participate in other events. Only Leopard is in this one.

Vexaro

well the hallowtide furniture got me really interested, but only Leopard can get it? that's a sucker punch any way you look at it
Far as i can tell, you can get anything from the festival, exception made to the little rune the astrology guy is handing out. Im Leopard and the quest to get that rune only pops once you put Leopard title on. The other 99% of event seem to run the same for everyone, not sure the small rune is that big of a deal or a "sucker punch".

Last edited:

Aviendha

Far as i can tell, you can get anything from the festival, exception made to the little rune the astrology guy is handing out. Im Leopard and the quest to get that rune only pops once you put Leopard title on. The other 99% of event seem to run the same for everyone, not sure the small rune is that big of a deal or a "sucker punch".
Well I'm a collector.. and I like decorating houses, so I just felt sad that in the last year there was nothing similar for my constellation ;-)

However, I went on my other chars and got them their titles, one had leopard so I got the leopard stone now after all x'D