What's new

[Game Event] Hasla Zombie Apocalypse

Hey guys, thats why we are here, certainly some things can be tweaked, but related to the very progress and speed of the tokens acquired, it would not be right to just give you everything you, we need, right away, it does not require labor, it involves pvp, and its free :)

Like im not certain, but rifts should spawn randomly yes, sometimes closer to west spawn, other time to east.
And related to the sealstone sales we will see how it affects the world economy in time and adjust if needed.

Maybe make that all people that touch the boss take not 20 tokens but 10 on the corp, and no 1 raid or 1 personn who first aggro the boss loot tokens And buff the weapons, because they are worst than obsidian... don't have sense to make it.

where is the Valiant longspear? :c
you put in a greataxe that no one will ever choose

great update though, wondering how long these weapons will take to get. 50 of two sealstones for first tier

So just to clarify, because I am slightly confused, these times are EST?

Rifts open in the random places in Hasla
at 3.00 pm
at 4.00 pm
at 5.00 pm
at 6.00 pm
at 7.00 pm
at 9.00 pm
at 1.00 am
at 9.00 am

(Time of War/Peace has been changed in Hasla:
1 hour of Peace --> 5min War preparations --> 5 hours of War)

nerf enervate that one of the mobs are using, its op af, low cd takes away 3k mana only takes 4 of them to enervate you all at once for you to have no mana 24/7

Pro tip for anyone with low GS just stay dead and roll on everything, you might get 1-2 just do that 40-50 more times and you'll eventually maybe might get one of the weapons?

This shouldve been an ongoing event, not a rift. Should make it so basic mobs drop the sealstones for example how diamond shores drop the auroria synthesis shards and it should be a huge area to farm not small areas around the map, you've basically added another event that no one is going to do. The event how it is now is only beneficial to a big group, if you want to help new players as well you need to make it so they can do it solo.

After coming to one of these rifts, I can say for certain that there is no way this will act as a catchup mechanic for newer players. One rift at one location means a few dedicated groups will show up and try to control it for lucky points, and such a group would likely not include the lower gear score players who these rewards are aimed at.
Suggestions:
1. Add a drop chance from normal drill camp mobs. - This will give groups of low gear players and solo players a chance to gain tokens.
2. Spawn the rift in multiple locations and turn down the spawn count on each one. - This will stop a single raid from owning the entire event and allow everyone a fair chance to get tokens.

someone helps me that after the reset I have bam once more and I do not know why my God until when! my name in game is Ryuko pls healp me....

Event was made for different players to attend it. Each player may miss a few Rifts. That will just give others a chance to make a try as well.
There is no end date for the Event as for now. We'll see how it goes first. Will also keep an eye on the situation and make some corrections if needed.

for God's sake because they ban me one more time if I do not use anything to give me bam as they believe that I want to lose my account that I've slept so much to reach 4 gears that is nothing compared to those who mysteriously already charge even legendary weapons is the third time that I do this and play without tranquility sometimes I do not close the game for fear that this happens to me the truth I do not know what happens I appreciate this server but be begging every time to remove the ban that they give me without reason.

someone helps me that after the reset I have bam once more and I do not know why my God until when!

for God's sake because they ban me one more time if I do not use anything to give me bam as they believe that I want to lose my account that I've slept so much to reach 4 gears that is nothing compared to those who mysteriously already charge even legendary weapons is the third time that I do this and play without tranquility sometimes I do not close the game for fear that this happens to me the truth I do not know what happens I appreciate this server but be begging every time to remove the ban that they give me without reason.

someone helps me that after the reset I have bam once more and I do not know why my God until when!

vemt1983,

This thread is the wrong place for your request. Please create a Ticket.

Back