What's new

[Game Event] Hasla Zombie Apocalypse

Works this event on RU server? Because in O folio I can see the items but at forum can not see this in events

Works this event on RU server? Because in O folio I can see the items but at forum can not see this in events

This event is still active on our NA server. If you have any questions regarding events on RU server, please contact RU server staff.

:( RU server is RU server, navigation etc.. at forum is RU and informations at ENG section are limited.
Do not want to translate all page by google or something. Also if we have problems with timing with events like abbysal and we r from europe we should go russian server you say. So where should we play :( here is hundreds of players are not playing NA nor RU server, but will play EU server if exist.

:( RU server is RU server, navigation etc.. at forum is RU and informations at ENG section are limited.
Do not want to translate all page by google or something. Also if we have problems with timing with events like abbysal and we r from europe we should go russian server you say. So where should we play :( here is hundreds of players are not playing NA nor RU server, but will play EU server if exist.

If you are playing RU server you need to contact RU server staff regarding that server questions, but if you are playing NA server we'll be able to help you with the questions here. Servers have their own peculiarities and if you may ask something regarding RU server here, reply may not be accurate.

can you guys make a time for oceanic and asian people :) we are never online at those hours honestly makes the new quest useless to us. the one we get from auctioneer "We need a help!"

please consider this if ever xD

@Yankmyplank there was an errer with hasla on the 3.03 update day. It has since been fixed.
You are correct there was issues with it's spawning mechanics

Is it possible to move this 30 mins earlier in the day so it doesn't coincide with MM? My average warrior medal earnings per day has actually gone down significantly with the introduction of the "We need help" quest.

You miss one MM in return for a 20 medal daily. How has it gone down unless you're not even completing the quest after 2 days

Because of the quest requirements it is difficult to complete it with 2 allied raids + PN + West at the event. I am averaging 2-3 soldier kills a day so far. Which means 4 days till I finish it at 5 medals a day. Now if the quest required kills of either type (like CR/GR) it would be easier to complete.

MM was giving me minimum 4 medals (often more) + usual group for kadum which gave a minimum of 7 - so 11 a day from this timeslot. Now that everyone is focusing hasla, few are doing MM and as a consequence Kadum isn't being killed as often in the afternoon, thus now I am getting less medals than before. This has made both MM and Hasla quests difficult to complete.

Note that I'm not complaining about the PVP around the event, just pointing that if your goal was to increase the flow of medals to the server, it is often having the opposite effect for quite a few people.

Another method would be to delay the first rift by 2-5 minutes so people are encouraged to get the MM quest before going to hasla.

I will also point out that during conflict/war east's respawn moves south of skysteps- which is very very far from the event. So if you die in that map state good luck getting back soon enough to pick up tags.

That's a very small amount of tags per day. Not saying that it isn't possible. But to achieve that few tags sounds like a challenge in itself if you're trying.
With this being a case there may be more demand for extended or more rifts just allow for quest completion of the daily for all parties

There are many events daily in game. Evening Hasla Rift will anyway intersect with one of them. Moving it to later time will result to it crossing with Abyssal Attack or Lusca Awakening instead of Mistmerrow Conflict.
To give more opportunities to the players we'll be adding one more rift, that will be day time for NA players and evening time for non-NA players. Details will be posted in updates section when implemented.

There are many events daily in game. Evening Hasla Rift will anyway intersect with one of them. Moving it to later time will result to it crossing with Abyssal Attack or Lusca Awakening instead of Mistmerrow Conflict.
To give more opportunities to the players we'll be adding one more rift, that will be day time for NA players and evening time for non-NA players. Details will be posted in updates section when implemented.

yes yes thank you for hearing us out. anyways its not easy to complete the quest may take 2 days if lucky with tags just because so many players are doing it :) but thank you atleast i can participate

Slightly adjusting the time should solve my problem. Moving the rift spawns 2 minutes back would allow people to get the MM quests before going to hasla. Or you can move it 30 mins earlier which would avoid conflicting with any event.

if you're going to have 2 per day you should alter the amount of items that drop so that it doesn't have a negative impact on the market. as i've previously stated the more sources of regrade scrolls added to the game, the less valuable actually farming these items via braziers becomes

thanks

Or increasing the amount needed for scrolls compared to corals.
Last I recall, there's no reason to get the corals because it's more profitable to get the scrolls instead.
Would putting pots like heals, buffs or food buffs, but at a high rate as well, be good or bad?

Back