Administrator
main.jpg

Love Detective
(February, 5th - February, 20th, 2020)
(February, 2nd - February, 17th, 2021)

(February, 8th - February, 21st, 2022)
(February, 7th - February, 20th, 2023)
(February, 13th - February, 26th, 2024)

You've probably heard about the most romantic love story of Prince Yateo and Princess Greeniette. Despite all the obstacles and mutual hostility of their guilds, they found each other and fell in love. Many trials and obstacles were encountered in their path, but together they were able to overcome everything!

The event takes place in the Mirage Isle.

During this event you can plunge into another test for the lovers Greenman and Yata and help them to cope with an unexpected problem.
It's a Valentine's Day, it's time for kisses and chocolate. The princess decided to give her beloved chocolate, but the evil Yateo brothers are again plotting the intrigues for the couple in love. Help the princess to find her lover among fakes!

1.jpg

Every day, during the event, the player can create a special chocolate and hand it to Prince Yateo in the Mirage Isle.
Princess Greeniette will have a Special "Sugar" Mission for you. Complete it and obtain sugar to make chocolate for Yateo. If you find the real Yateo, do not flatter yourself, perhaps next time, he will change places with a fake!

Yateo A, C, E, G Tokens expire in 24 hours if not used. Make sure to spend your Yateo Tokens in time!

Yatteo’s Gift coins received from Yateo can be exchanged for various rewards at the Cupcake Workbench, on the Mirage Isle.
Many items in the event are temporary! All tasks in the event are daily!

2.jpg

Event Rewards:
(can be obtained from the quests and/or exchanged at the Cupcake Workbench for Yatteo’s Gift coins)

Loyalty Tokens
Useful effects
Merit Badges
Pirate's Tokens
Prince Yateo Figurine
Princess Greeniette Figurine
Heartfelt Chocolate
Daru Dark Chocolate
Masterpiece Chocolate
Handmade Chocolate
Marvelous Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Strawberry Chocolate
Milk Chocolate

And don’t forget to check for the event achievements. Some of them will grant you a title. You can find them in General → Events.

Last edited:
Why does it let me craft only one gift for one specific yateo? I wanted to choose a different one :/

It's random what Sugar you get, otherwise, you'd know what Yateo is a real one from the very beginning just looking at the crafts :)

It's random what Sugar you get, otherwise, you'd know what Yateo is a real one from the very beginning just looking at the crafts :)

oh.. I see that now.. on live* there was no craft like that, it was all a mystery until last day when they sent out the yateo tokens o.o I missed that small difference xD

I like that you reworked the event, I'm just sad atm it's gated behind a quest I can't finish because arena never pops:
1581082664871.png

And today I found out I cannot accept a new daily because it is either the exact same, or it just has the same quest name, but either way I'm stuck.. I'd lose a day or two days if I abandon this and have to abandon the other one too :c cuz it only lasts 24h once you received it

That kinda goes out the window when you can save your Tokens to exchange for the day when that Yateo is real to get the full 3 loyalty. o_O

That kinda goes out the window when you can save your Tokens to exchange for the day when that Yateo is real to get the full 3 loyalty. o_O

No you can't right? Or does the workbench change every day?

I'm just sad I missed 2 days of being able to do the quest.. Sadly, no response :c

No you can't right? Or does the workbench change every day?

I'm just sad I missed 2 days of being able to do the quest.. Sadly, no response :c
You can. Save your tokens and just turn in when the workbench rotates recipes to make those tokens give the Real Yateo reward, not the fake one. lol

Yesterday I got G, which was fake at the time, today he's real at G even though I was given E who is a fake. I'm saving my E and I turned in my G from yesterday for the 3 loyalty today.

1581226122392.png

Last edited:
Must say, so far only the arena quest is awful.

Other than that I've had to;
- kill 10 seabugs
- burn 1k labor
- kill MS boss easy mode
- earn 500 honor

Too bad that the arena quest got added x) hope I don't get it again. I logged in with 30min to spare to abandon it and accept the other quest, but thankfully it only wouldn't stack with current quest because name was the same, not the quest requirement x)

Would be a lot easier if either you could stack the quests, or if the quest launcher lasts for the entirety of the event. That way there's more time to find an arena pop... Or just remove arena quest :3

You can. Save your tokens and just turn in when the workbench rotates recipes to make those tokens give the Real Yateo reward, not the fake one. lol

Yesterday I got G, which was fake at the time, today he's real at G even though I was given E who is a fake. I'm saving my E and I turned in my G from yesterday for the 3 loyalty today.

View attachment 10566

We didn't think this part will be abused by the players. But as you proved, we were wrong here.
Thank you for reporting. We'll make the required changes by the next maintenance.

We didn't think this part will be abused by the players. But as you proved, we were wrong here.
Thank you for reporting. We'll make the required changes by the next maintenance.
"Abused" here doesn't make sense as well as it's clear that players will always go for 3 loyalty. Really, who would go for 2?! o_O

Last edited:
how do I get 5 yatteo's gifts within 1day. The rem. is only 8 hours for each. help guys. I really want the figurines.

Huh? It should be 11 day timers on Yatteo's gifts.

yea but there has been a bug that changes timers to a lot lower on.. everything xD idk if they are ever gonna fix that x)

edit: it usually reverts itself when you restart game iirc, but too bad if you're online while the bugged timer runs out? Not sure what happens then.

Yateo A, C, E, G Tokens will now expire in 24 hours if not used. Make sure to spend your Yateo Tokens in time!
Update will be applied with the maintenance on 2/11.

Don't forget to spend your event coins (Yatteo's Gift) today or they will get expired!

Event returned
February, 2nd until February, 17th

- Yatteo’s Gift coins can now also be exchanged to Pirate’s Token, Loyalty Tokens and Merit Badges.
- New achievements are added. Some of them will grant you a title, so don’t forget to check them:
A Sweet Part-time Gig
Bonbon Don Juan
Professional Cupid
Yata Detective
Novice Detective​

Back