What's new

[Game Event] Lunar Festival

Still seeing lots of players say they cannot obtain the quest for evil spirit.

Even with the new changes, for 2-3 players throwing fireworks, this quest is still not possible to complete. We couldn't throw 1k fireworks within 30 minutes even on autocast. The evil spirit despawned.
It's a really nice event idea, if it can just be fixed to become achievable.

Last edited:
There seem to be problems with the Mysterious Spirit quest in the lunar festival zone. I'm mentioning it here only because said thread is locked. First it seems there is some unstated requirement to even get the quest. I was only able to get it on one of my characters - maybe it's once per account? But other people have stated they can't get it at all even when they only have one toon. Another issue is the requirements for completed it are absurd. You only get 200 rockets and after painstakingly shooting them all, you're only 1/5th of the way done. There isn't enough server-wide interest to make it actually possible to complete the quest and even among those who are interested it seems most of them can't even get the quest. It would seem some adjustments should be made.

Also it says "merry christmas" when you shoot the fireworks at it. Not a criticism I just find it funny.

Last edited:
There is a bug in the boss quest. So not all players can pick it up. That will be fixed, so next time we have a quest, such bug wouldn't repeat and more players could attend it.

Lunar Festival ends today! Don't forget to spend your Lunar Festival Coins in time.

Festival returns
Event will last from January, 30th till February, 12th, 2024

Event gets several changes:
1. Evil Spirit boss looks differently this year.
2. New title is added to the festival exchanger this year - Descendants Of The Dragon (in Chinese localization: 龙的传人)
3. Two titles from the previous years are now available in the Festival Exchanger as well: Crouching Tiger & Rabbit Yuan Yuan's.​

Reactions: Cho
Lunar Festival ends today! Don't forget to spend your Lunar Festival Coins in time.

Back