Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Genie-in-the-Lamp1.jpg

Magic Lamps
(May, 15th - May, 31st, 2018)
(October, 21st - November, 12th, 2018)
(April, 16th - May, 6th, 2019)

You All heard about the Magic Mirage Island, where you can find a great variety of amazing and innovative products. Though the island itself is unreal, items from it are quite real.
Not long ago, a caravan from Mirage arrived in our world. And again, merchants surprise with their magical things! This time they offer us Magic Lamps. These lamps are not just decorations for the house, they are alive and even fulfill wishes (not all, of course)! But the lamps also have their own wishes. They want to eat... Don’t be afraid, not you :) They want to eat power. The power of achievements and accomplishments. And as a reward, they promise power to you...
You'll see new functional button.

11.jpg

Press the button and you'll have a chance once a day to receive a set of Magic Lamps - Greedy, Speedy, Madly Maxed.

22.jpg

You can place these lamps in your own house, scarecrow or any other property.
As lamp is alive it needs to eat. If you don't feed it within 5 days, it will simply disappear.

33.jpg

If you decide to remove lamp, it will simply disappear.

4.jpg

So, how to feed a lamp?

New Daru appear in the world - Masked Daru. You can find them in:​
  • Solis Headlands​
  • Stormraw Sound​
  • Diamond Shores​
  • Marianople​
44.jpg

They have 2 tasks for you:
Daily: Merciless Victor - 5 times to win on Free-For-All Arena.
Reward: Honor Points, Additional Entries, Warrior's Medals.

Repeatable: Lamps Tributes - You need to choose a lamp and Daru will provide you with task for it.
Reward: chosen Lamp Tribute.
55.jpg

Complete a quest and you'll receive a required Tribute. Bring your Tribute to it and it will reply you with reward.

91.jpg

To feed lamp completely, you need to bring 10 Tributes to it. For each Tribute you bring to the lamp, you'll receive 1 hour buff. Each lamp has it's own buff:

66.jpg
77.jpg
88.jpg

As soon as you bring 10 Tributes to the lamp - it will reward you with Celestial Armor (Vambraces) or Divine Cloaked Dungeon Weapon (at your choice).

90.jpg
89.jpg

After you receive Armor or Weapon stone, you'll be able to choose what kind of weapon or armor (sleeves) you want to receive:
lamp1.jpg
lamp2.jpg

Don't miss a chance and run towards Adventure!

Last edited:
So it's an arena based event, assuming you can win 10 times in a row...

First Quest
Daily:
Merciless Victor - 5 times to win on Free-For-All Arena.
Reward: Honor Points, Additional Entries, Warrior's Medals.

Second Quest
Repeatable: Lamps Tributes - You need to choose a lamp and Daru will provide you with task for it.
Reward: chosen Lamp Tribute.

The second quest the Daru gives you is the one where you receive the item to feed the lamp.

The first quest is just for pvp rewards.

Event lasts for 15 days - need to do 10 quests to complete one of the lamps, quest is repeatable once a day. So you can only get one of the items from this. Either the Celestial Warrior Armor or the Divine Dungeon Weapon. You can NOT get both, so make sure you choose wisely which one it is that you really want to get.

Personally i prefer to get the Armor since that saves me like 300 warrior medals + a slew of other crap. Dungeon weapons are easy enough to get, if i could've gotten both i would've.

Still a nice event, just makes us choose which ones we can get. Enjoy the event guys

Edit:

The lamps rewards are as follows so make sure u pick which one to feed:

Greed Lamp = Divine Dungeon Weapon
Speed Lamp = Celestial Warrior Armor
Madness Lamp = Pet (unkown to me, google search result came up empty)

I don't know if the info is correct but most likely the pet is:
PfnisqM.jpg

and he looks like that:

BUT it's not 100% confirmed info until somebody from ArcheRage team say it's true.

Do we really need to kill 80 Serp bosses for one pet and 50 Greater dungeon bosses for one Divine dungeon weapon?
YCK3pFV.png

A staff member said on the official Discord that there is no pet and we only get the 1 hour buff. Why no Grim Reaver for us? :(

A staff member said on the official Discord that there is no pet and we only get the 1 hour buff. Why no Grim Reaver for us? :(
That was me. I am looking closer into it though because it doesn't seem correct that one of the lamps gives no reward

Each lamp will provide you with specific buff for 1 Tribute. When you have 10 tributes provided to any lamp you'll receive Armor or Weapon. Chances are 50% for Armor and 50% for Weapon from any type of lamp. We'll have description fixed.

Okay, so allow me to help clarify things a bit.

We have a 50% chance to get either the Weapon or the Armor from 1 of the lamps. Since it's a 15 day event we can't even try to get the thing we want. So it's really not even an event at all but more of a RNG festival to make people not even want to try their odds at getting something they don't even need.

I was okay with picking a lamp and going for what i wanted since we could only do it once anyways it made people choose what they wanted to go for. But now it's all rng why even bother with it?

Thanks for the clarification.

Okay, so allow me to help clarify things a bit.

We have a 50% chance to get either the Weapon or the Armor from 1 of the lamps. Since it's a 15 day event we can't even try to get the thing we want. So it's really not even an event at all but more of a RNG festival to make people not even want to try their odds at getting something they don't even need.

I was okay with picking a lamp and going for what i wanted since we could only do it once anyways it made people choose what they wanted to go for. But now it's all rng why even bother with it?

Thanks for the clarification.
You can repeat the event each day. Currently the event is bugged where it isn't repeating

You can repeat the event each day. Currently the event is bugged where it isn't repeating

So the quest should be repeatable unlimited times in a day, and not just once a day? I figured it was a once a day thing, if it's suppose to be repeatable unlimited amounts through out the day then this is totally worth.

The quest is meant to be infinitely repeatable. Although only 10 tributes per lamp per day.

Damn, so it's not guaranteed that we'll get what we want like it was on retail? Damn I liked this event on retail, looks likes it's not gonna be as good here. FeelsBadMan

Damn, so it's not guaranteed that we'll get what we want like it was on retail? Damn I liked this event on retail, looks likes it's not gonna be as good here. FeelsBadMan
Retail locked tributes behind once a day walls. Here there is only a 5 minute cooldown. So while yes it is 50 you can do 3 lamps a day

Back