[Game Event] Mirage Isle Races

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
1.png

Mirage Isle Races
Dear ArcheRagers!​

Time to find out who is the best Racers in our ArcheRage world. For the speed lovers we start Mirage weekly Races.​

Players will have a chance to participate in one of the 3 types of races, become a Champion Racer and win a Tire Cup.​

Every week we'll have races in 1, 2 or sometimes even 3 types of races!

Races on Skateboards
2.png

Races on Hello Kitty Roadster
3.png

Races on Worm EX-1
4.png

Races on Steambike
7.jpg

Any player willing to participate needs to visit Mirage Isle meeting point 15 minutes prior the Races start.​
Each week, beginning of the week, we'll announce the time of the next races as well as the Type of Races we'll hold.​

Important! You don't need your own vehicle. Vehicle can be received from the Stand that will spawn in Mirage Isle races starting zone right prior the Races start.
10.jpg

But be careful with your racing vehicle while racing! If you loose it during the race (for example, fall from the racing track) you'll not be able to resummon your vehicle and will need to run all way back to the races start point for a new vehicle, i.e. current round will be lost by you.​

All the races participants will also be getting a special Language Buff (when they are staying close to the event manager) letting them understand other languages, so you'll no longer experience any issues understanding the event judges and assistants while at the start line.​

A special Prestart Wall will appear 1 minute prior the races start with a 5 sec countdown timer at 60 secs end right prior the start.​

8.jpg

First round of the races will be a Test one, so our participants could feel the Track and assistants find the best points to view the event and follow on it.​
After the test race we'll have the actual one starting.​

Requirements for participants:
  • Come meeting point in Mirage Isle 15 minutes prior the Races start.​
  • Join your faction raid. Raids will be created and gathered by the event assistants.​
  • Get your racing vehicle from the racing vehicle Stand that will spawn shortly prior the event start.​
  • Only registered in the Race participants will be able to receive vehicle for the Race. To receive vehicle come to the event assistant who provides transport for the event (names of such assistants will be provided additionally prior the start of each event).​
  • In case we hold more than 1 type of the Races within a day/week, winner of 1 type can't participate in another type of the races same week.

Additional Rules
  • You must stay on the yellow road at all times. Any attempt to shortcut will result in disqualification.
  • When the starting wall appears drive against the wall and stay against it. Attempting to pull away and boost for a head start is a disqualification.
  • If you fall off the cliff along the area shown below desummon your vehicle, move to beach on the mark and continue from there.
    1586718549863.png
  • You are not required to used event provided vehicles. However it is advised to do so as in the event of the vehicle breaking you can delete it from your inventory and get a new one from the vehicle stands.
Mirage Isle Races start (meeting) point
spart point.png meeting point.jpg

Rewards:
In case we hold more than 1 type of the Races within a day/week, winner of 1 type can't participate in another type of the races same week.

Races on Skateboards:
1st place - 3000 credits + "Golden Tire Cup" + title "Champion Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Cogwheel Longboard" (30 days)​
2nd place - 2000 credits + "Silver Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Cogwheel Longboard" (30 days)​
3rd place - 1000 credits + "Bronze Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Cogwheel Longboard" (30 days)​
4th-5th (6th) place *** - 1000 credits + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Cogwheel Longboard" (30 days)​

Races on Hello Kitty Roadster:
1st place - 3000 credits + "Golden Tire Cup" + title "Champion Racer" (7 days) +"Scroll: Hello Kitty Roadster" (10 days)​
2nd place - 2000 credits + "Silver Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Hello Kitty Roadster" (10 days)​
3rd place - 1000 credits + "Bronze Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Hello Kitty Roadster" (10 days)​
4th-5th (6th) place *** - 1000 credits + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Scroll: Hello Kitty Roadster" (10 days)​

Races on Worm EX-1:
1st place - 3000 credits + "Golden Tire Cup" + title "Champion Racer" (7 days) + "Worm EX-1" (10 days)​
2nd place - 2000 credits + "Silver Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) +"Worm EX-1" (10 days)​
3rd place - 1000 credits + "Bronze Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Worm EX-1" (10 days)​
4th-5th (6th) place *** - 1000 credits + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Worm EX-1" (10 days)​

Races on Steambike:
1st place - 3000 credits + "Golden Tire Cup" + title "Champion Racer" (7 days) + "Steambike" (7 days)​
2nd place - 2000 credits + "Silver Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) +"Steambike" (7 days)​
3rd place - 1000 credits + "Bronze Tire Cup" + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Steambike" (7 days)​
4th-5th (6th) place *** - 1000 credits + title "Racer" (7 days) + "Steambike" (7 days)​

* Title "Champion Racer" (7 days title) grants: Movement speed +10%, Gold drop rate +10%, Loot drop rate +10%, Machining Proficiency +25000.​
** Title "Racer" (7 days title) grants: Movement speed +10%​

*** In case of 1 race type format with multiple rounds, additional places can be awarded - 4th; 5th and, in case of many participants, 6th.​

Tire Cups
5.jpg

Question - Answer:
1. When will I receive my reward?
It will be sent to your mail within 1-2 days after the Races by Sparkle. In case of any issues related to the reward contact her.​
2. I didn't win but participated, can I receive something?
No, rewards are sent to the winners only. If you didn't win, try again next time.​
3. What will happen if I try to cut a road or cheat during the event in any other way to win?
You'll be disqualified.​
4. Another player blocked my way, knocked me out of the track, annoyed me. Can he be disqualified?
If you see that players interfere on purpose (spawn other vehicles, block the track), screenshot it and send info to Ariess, and after the race such player will be disqualified.​
If you are pushed, knocked out or annoyed - this is a game moment, player will not be disqualified for it.​
5. Non-event participant interfere the event in the attempt to sabotage it or assist any of the participants.
Such player will be banned for 7 days.​
6. Where can I receive the vehicle for the Races?
Come 15 minutes prior the event, register and ask Ariess for the vehicle. You'll be provided with vehicle through the trade or by mail.​
7. Why do I need to join raid?
In such a way our event assistants will control the event participants to make sure they don't try to use cheat methods to win.​
8. When and where I can read about the details of the next race?
Details of the coming Race - time, date, meeting point, assistants and judges names, type of the race will be posted at least a few days prior the Races start.​

P.S. One of the races recorded by our player AizenSenpai:​

Push It To The Limit!

Last edited:
First Races will start on Sunday, April, 21st.
Use this time to practice and join the Races on 4/21! If you are interested to be an assistant during the event, please let me or Ariess know.

First races we'll hold - Races on Skateboards.

Last edited:
Okay . . . so you're telling me there's a "race" type event?
Well then . . . keep the gold trophy nice and shiny,
I'm coming to pick it up !
=^_^=

Haha...i have seen a bird saying he's gonna take my golden trophy ,
So funny the golden trophy they typing on it my name to make it better
'troll'secret

@Sparkle
I would like to participate, I will also stream it all. It will be a good advertisement to the server.
But at the same time I offer one idea to you. Make a limited number of participants, or make a tour in several races. Because if everyone goes together, they will knock each other, push each other, and so on. Many will not like this and many complaints will appear.
Also for such an event you can give a little more credits, since this will not be just one race, but a tour.

We'll hold our 1st Mirage Races on April, 21st. Our "Easter Races" will start at 2pm.
Make sure to come 15-20 minutes earlier to register for the races! Don't miss a chance to participate ;)

This weekend we'll hold - Races on Skateboards.

If you are leaving for the Easter and will not be able to join, don't worry, we'll hold Races every week, so you'll be able to join them next time.
This weekend Race will be a test one and some changes in rules, start location, max number of participants, etc may happen after. Those players who join Races this weekend, will be our first racers and will get a chance to be the first getting our unique (custom made) prize - Tire Cup :cool:

We are waiting for you in Mirage on April, 21st at 1:45 pm server time.

PS. We still need several assistants for this weekend Races, so feel free to contact me or Ariess if you are interested.

Additional information
Races will go in several rounds.
Round 1 will be a test one so participants could get used to the track and will not count towards the competition.
Then, depending on the number of the participants we receive, we’ll have a few more Rounds.
If the number of the participants will be low, we’ll have them all join same round (Round 2), otherwise, we’ll divide them a few rounds and then winners of each round will all compete in the Final Round for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning places.

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Races Assistants during this weekend races:
Rumoholic (East)
Hazardous (West)
Sapph (Pirates)

Important! Only judges will be able to provide you with the skateboards for the event. When you come to the event you need to contact one of them to register for the Races and receive your skateboard for the races.

Assistants will follow on the participants not breaking the rules and playing fairly.

Start (meeting) point:
spart point.png meeting point.jpg

Last edited:
@Sparkle Hello, we have two roads for racing. The first is in mirage, the second in Mistmerrow. There is a good circle with obstacles, I think people would like it. Sometimes it will be nice to change the situation. Don't you think so? Cutting the way there will not work as in mirage.
Screenshot_3.png

I didn't have a chance to check that track. But if it's a good one, we may use it from time to time for the races.

Join Mirage Races on April, 28th. Races will start at 2pm.
Make sure to come 15-20 minutes earlier to register for the races!
This weekend we'll hold 2 types of races:
  • Races on Skateboards
  • Races on Worm Ex-1

Races will go in the following way:

Races on Skateboards
Round 1 - test round on Skateboards for participants to get used to the track.
Round 2 - competition races on Skateboards (1st round). Best 3 will join the final round.
Round 3 - competition races on Skateboards (2nd round). Best 3 will join the final round. 3 winners from the previous round don't participate in this round.
Final Round - best 3 from Round 2 and best 3 from Round 3 race for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning places of the Races on Skateboards.
Races on Worm Ex-1
Round 1 - test round on Worm Ex-1 for participants to get used to the track.
Round 2 - competition races on Worm Ex-1 (1st round). Best 3 will join the final round.
Round 3 - competition races on Worm Ex-1 (2nd round). Best 3 will join the final round. 3 winners from the previous round don't participate in this round.
Final Round - best 3 from Round 2 and best 3 from Round 3 race for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning places of the Races on Worm Ex-1.

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Rumoholic (East)
Hazardous (West)
Sapph (Pirates)

Important! Only judges will be able to provide you with the skateboards for the event. When you come to the event you need to contact one of them to register for the Races and receive your skateboard for the races.

Assistants will follow on the participants not breaking the rules and playing fairly.

Same start point as before. Map with point on it can be found above.

Join Mirage Races on May, 5th. Races will start at 2pm.
Make sure to come 15-20 minutes earlier to register for the races!​

This weekend we'll hold 2 types of races:
  • Races on Skateboards
  • Races on Hello Kitty Roadster
Races will go in the following way:

Races on Skateboards
Round 1 - test round on Skateboards for participants to get used to the track.
Round 2 - competition races on Skateboards (1st round). Best 3 will join the final round.
Round 3 - competition races on Skateboards (2nd round). Best 3 will join the final round. 3 winners from the previous round don't participate in this round.
Final Round - best 3 from Round 2 and best 3 from Round 3 race for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning places of the Races on Skateboards.

Races on Hello Kitty Roadster
Round 1 - test round on Worm Ex-1 for participants to get used to the track.
Round 2 - competition races on Hello Kitty Roadster (1st round). Best 3 will join the final round.
Round 3 - competition races on Hello Kitty Roadster (2nd round). Best 3 will join the final round. 3 winners from the previous round don't participate in this round.
Final Round - best 3 from Round 2 and best 3 from Round 3 race for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winning places of the Races on Hello Kitty Roadster.

Judges:
Ariess

Sjinderson
Gomitax

When you visit Races on 5/5 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess or Sjinderson for your Skateboard or Hello Kitty Roadster for the races.

Same start point as before. Map with point on it can be found above.

Join Mirage Races on May, 12th. Races will start at 2pm.

This weekend we'll hold 2 types of races that will go same way as last week (3 rounds + final round):
  • Races on Worm Ex-1

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Gomitax

When you visit Races on 5/12 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Worm Ex-1 or Hello Kitty Roadster for the races.

P.S. If you are interested in being an assistant, contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join Mirage Races on May, 19th. Races will start at 2pm.

This weekend we'll hold 2 types of races that will go same way as last week (3 rounds + final round):
  • Races on Skateboards
  • Races on Worm Ex-1

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Capone

When you visit Races on 5/19 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Worm Ex-1 or Skateboard for the races.

Join Mirage Races on May, 26th. Races will start at 2pm.

• Races on Speed Boats

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Capone
Gomitax
Spiiritz

When you visit Races on 5/26 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Hello Kitty Car or Speedboat for the races.

Last edited:
Join Mirage Races on June, 2nd. Races will start at 2pm.

• Races on Skateboards
  • Races on Speed Boats

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Capone
Gomitax
Spiiritz

When you visit Races on 6/2 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Skateboard or Speedboat for the races.

Join Mirage Races on June, 9th. Races will start at 2pm.

• Races on Worm Ex-1

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Capone
Gomitax
Spiiritz

When you visit Races on 6/9 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Worm Ex-1 or Hello Kitty Roadster for the races.

Join Mirage Races on June, 16th. Races will start at 2pm.

• Races on Skateboards

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Rollz
Gomitax
Spiiritz

When you visit Races on 6/16 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Skateboard or Hello Kitty Roadster for the races.

Join Mirage Races on June, 23rd. Races will start at 2pm.

• Races on Worm Ex-1
  • Races on Skateboards

Judges:
Ariess
Babiedoll

Sjinderson
Rollz
Gomitax
Spiiritz

When you visit Races on 6/23 contact Ariess to register for the Races and ask either Ariess, Babiedoll or Sjinderson for your Skateboard or Worm Ex-1 for the races.

Back