What's new

[Game Event] Nui’s Chosen

You all need to read, pirates can do the kill demons quest, Healers that title says it has 1%bonus healing that’s for you guys. And the boss spawns EVERY day.

You all need to read, pirates can do the kill demons quest, Healers that title says it has 1%bonus healing that’s for you guys. And the boss spawns EVERY day.
You do realize that this post was edited from the original right? they had viable complaints before the team saw them and corrected it...

is there gonna be a replacement quest for lusca as well? cuz i can never make that

Another quest (Kill demons!) is not a replacement, it was added for Pirates to have a chance to participate as well.

Lusca and Bata Spirit both available daily. If you have no chance to do it during the working week, you can do it on weekend. But, of course, it's up to each player to decide.

Lusca and Bata Spirit both available daily. If you have no chance to do it during the working week, you can do it on weekend. But, of course, it's up to each player to decide.

lol? during the weekend?

I'm sorry but i sleep during lusca, its at 3am :/ i cant afford to stay up all night cuz my dog gets meds every 12h, i need to sleep to keep my irl rhythm going or i go crazy lmao

so yea sad i cant do event or story quest cuz well no one does the boss thing at 2pm server time xd

Last edited:
I think the issue is just that eu people cant get one of the charms as lusca is at 3am for them, unless you can get both from halcy war too

lol? during the weekend?

I'm sorry but i sleep during lusca, its at 3am :/ i cant afford to stay up all night cuz my dog gets meds every 12h, i need to sleep to keep my irl rhythm going or i go crazy lmao

so yea sad i cant do event or story quest cuz well no one does the boss thing at 2pm server time xd

ArcheRage North American Server

/thread

For our EU players we decided to add the alternative to Lusca Awakening to receive a Cold Nui's Charm's Shard.

With the next server restart the opportunity to receive this shard will be added to the battleship arena quest "New Horizons". Complete this quest and receive Cold Nui's Charm's Shard in addition to the main quest reward.

@Aviendha and @Hemox please be advised and let your EU friends know.

Event returns.
Batta Spirit will visit Sungold Fields starting from February, 25th until April, 13th.

Last edited:
Whoever designed this event needs to not design events please. This is terrible.
Which part of the event is terrible? Having to fight disconnects and people throwing Maelstrom or staying up to 2+AM for luscas? I've been informed the Maelstrom quest is perfect and it is a fantastic idea to link a time based event quest to an arena quest. :rolleyes:

Back