Wow that's awesome Thanks a bunch @SparkleEvent will have the following changes starting from 5/26:
- Batta's Spirit boss spawns daily - at 2 pm and at 10 pm. In case not killed, will disappear in 2 h 30 mins.
- Quest Ghost Revenge can be completed only once a week. Countdown starts from the moment player completes the quest and receives the reward.
- Flaming Nui's Charm's Shard and Cold Nui's Charm's Shards life time reduced to 4 days.
- Nui's Charm life time reduced to 2 days.
- Increased Batta's Spirit boss HP.
- Title stats were changed. to following:
View attachment 2896
Great news for the community Get out there gang and complete them quests to get your title.Event will be extended for 2 weeks due to the summer vacation that many of our players have. In such a way players that can't attend event every week due to the vacations season will not miss their chance to participate.
That is a one time exception and event will have no more extensions. Event will end on 7/19.
Can you be more especific about this? It's my first time doing this event and I don't know if it is sever time or game time.You’ll find a boss in Sungold Fields every day at 2 pm and 10 pm.
It's a server time. Batta Spirit will be in Sungold Fields twice a day and will disappear in 2 h 30 mins if not killed by that time. That means he'll be there from 2 pm till 4:30 pm the latest and from 10 pm till 0:30 am the latest.Can you be more especific about this? It's my first time doing this event and I don't know if it is sever time or game time.
Also, to be sure, it will be available at 2 p.m. and at 10 p.m., not from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., right?