What's new

[Game Event] Nui’s Chosen

@Epic @Zecen @Ashu @duckie we'll have one of the Shards added to the quest Pirates could complete, for them to have opportunity to obtain buff and participate as well. Will post the details later today.

@Kathrann @Peep @Izanamihime @jrch2k10 If healers are not interested in title, they can still put their efforts in the event to obtain other rewards - Fine Wave Lunarite and Fine Fire Lunarite. We'll think if any extra buff can be added to the title to benefit healers.

@Murdock @HNIC_Steamroller @Nauti You complain on something you didn't even have a chance to check yet. The title doesn't provide game breaking stats and should not be compared with T6 and T7 weapon damage. It doesn't give that high bonus. @Stchieven has correct understanding. Title will not be removed or buffs reduced.

@Epic @Zecen @Ashu @duckie we'll have one of the Shards added to the quest Pirates could complete, for them to have opportunity to obtain buff and participate as well. Will post the details later today.

@Kathrann @Peep @Izanamihime @jrch2k10 If healers are not interested in title, they can still put their efforts in the event to obtain other rewards - Fine Wave Lunarite and Fine Fire Lunarite. We'll think if any extra buff can be added to the title to benefit healers.

@Murdock @HNIC_Steamroller @Nauti You complain on something you didn't even have a chance to check yet. The title doesn't provide game breaking stats and should not be compared with T6 and T7 weapon damage. It doesn't give that high bonus. @Stchieven has correct understanding. Title will not be removed or buffs reduced.

Thanks a bunch @Sparkle :D Keep up the good work!

[USER=705]@Murdock
@HNIC_Steamroller @Nauti You complain on something you didn't even have a chance to check yet. The title doesn't provide game breaking stats and should not be compared with T6 and T7 weapon damage. It doesn't give that high bonus. @Stchieven has correct understanding. Title will not be removed or buffs reduced.[/USER]

Show me a title that gets anywhere close to that strong. The "General" title only gives 300hp and is a massive grind to achieve. Adding "30 damage" instead of 30 attack is still insanely OP if you consider high-attack-speed classes like primevals and dual-wielding darkrunners.

The title would still be close to OP if it gave even one of the buffs that it does, let alone all of them

I mean if pirates cannot participate in the event all we have to do is contest it to the point where do one can kill the boss right? Hopefully it's not one of those world bosses that just get zerged down so we can actually contest it though.

Or depirate, get the title, repirate...

Healers are the ones getting shafted here, not pirates.

A healer bonus being added would be nice.

@Sparkle You say healers can still benefit with the lunarite, but that is like being at a party and while everyone else gets promised cake, healers are being told "Well at least you got to hear good music". Healers want good music AND cake! :p (omg the available emojis are amazing)

My biggest concern is the need to kill it 5 times and it spawning only once a week. This is going to hand a rather cakey title to bigger/stronger guilds and those they so choose to include and no one else. Maximum of 50 people a week are going to be able to get a shard. That is unless a simple tag/damage to the boss even outside of the main raid will complete the quest for the shards?

@Malzie You're seeing one of my bigger concerns with most of the events I've seen since I've joined. They're either aimed at players with gear, players in large guilds, and/or players with land. The magic lamp event is another example of this: you have to own land (of which there is a finite supply) in order to participate. And it looks like this event is only going to go to people that are known to have high gear scores or ones in the larger guilds who can ... control (steal, really) ... the limited number of targets.

For players that can't participate in Golden Plains Battle quest new quest Kill demons! is added. Accept and complete it to receive Nui’s Charm’s Shard.

Quest Kill demons! can be received from Hasla Auctioneer near the river. Complete quest to obtain Nui’s Charm’s Shard.
To complete quest, after it's received from the Auctioneer, visit one of Hasla rifts at 8 pm and kill at least 1 Zombie Army Commander.

@Sparkle
Is there anyway you can charge the quest that pirates have to complete? Hasla rift quest is in a haranya zone so if a pirate dies before completing the quest they normally get maxed and cannot come back in time to complete the quest. Maybe add the Flaming Nui Charm to Mistmerrow daily? The Crimson Rift 3rd stage quest would also work for pirates due to the sungold rift.

It'll be interesting to see how the tag mechanics work. If it's like a normal world boss then it's very likely no one raid will be able to complete the quest 5 times. If it's set up like kadum though then maybe everyone gets credit? I guess we'll see tomorrow

Great to have events like these, and don't get me wrong, I don't want to complain, just a suggestion. You know, lots of European people playing on this server. We can only participiate in Luscas if we stay awake for long, but that's not the hardest part.
Thursday 9pm in Central Europe is Friday 3am. Can you please in the future provide 2 times for these events? Just give a debuff for those who competed in either one, to not get credit/cant participiate in the other one. I really want to try those Rift events too, but they are too late also..

View attachment 2869

Nui’s Chosen
(May, 22nd - July, 5th)
That was a regular sunny day. You woke up and started your daily tasks. Though it was the same daily routine but bad feeling kept following you. "Something terrible should happen soon" - you had these annoying thoughts going round in your mind.
Dust rose on the horizon. Rider is in a hurry. He brings bad news. New boss arrived to our world.
"We need to protect our lands" - you shout.
You are full of determination:
"I know many brave warriors that are ready to take the challenge and rush into a battle. I'll have the raid ready! Our enemy will fall on the battlefield!"

To prepare to the main part of the event, you need to complete 2 quests:
  • Lusca Awakening
  • Golden Plains Battle

Complete these quests and receive Nui’s Charm’s Shards
(each quest grants you 1 piece; you need 2 pieces).
View attachment 2870 View attachment 2871
Edit:
For players that can't participate in Golden Plains Battle quest new quest Kill demons! is added. Accept and complete it to receive Nui’s Charm’s Shard.

Quest Kill demons! can be received from Hasla Auctioneer near the river. Complete quest to obtain Nui’s Charm’s Shard.
To complete quest, after it's received from the Auctioneer, visit one of Hasla rifts at 8 pm and kill at least 1 Zombie Army Commander.

When you obtain these Shards, unite them into the Nui’s Charm.
View attachment 2872

Nui’s Charm’s Shards and Nui’s Charm itself will expire in 7 days, so make sure to use it prior expiration. Use Nui’s Charm to obtain a buff – Nui’s Chosen.
Note: Buff expires in 2h 35 mins so make sure to activate it right prior the battle with boss.

View attachment 2873

After you activate the buff Nui’s Chosen you need to visit the Auctioneer.​

Auctioneer will provide you with a quest Ghost revenge and ask to kill boss – Batta Spirit.

View attachment 2876

You’ll find a boss in Sungold Fields every Thursday at 9 pm. Boss will disappear at 11.30 pm if not killed by that time.

Make sure to unite into a party or raid. Killing a boss in a party or raid you will get the following reward:
  • Fine Wave Lunarite x15
  • Fine Fire Lunarite x15
  • Champion of Auroria Token Shard

You need to collect 5 Champion of Auroria Token Shards to obtain Champion of Auroria Token that grants Champion of Auroria title.

View attachment 2880

Champion of Auroria title gives the following buff:​

View attachment 2882

Time to protect Auroria, brave warriors!

lol, does this boss respawn or something ? 1 Million HP are you kidding ? Can solo this. This event lasts 8 weeks and you're supposed to get 5 shards?.... Its not even affected by rebirth Trauma...

One controlling guild can get the Title and then cuck the rest of the server out of it. Event rewards should be obtainable by anyone.

This event needs to have its time frame moved to not be at the same time as Luscas. I couldn't get people to join a faction raid because everyone was at Luscas instead since people were trying to last minute get the reqs for the quest.

@Sparkle Is there anyway to make the event similar to the way that Kadum works? Everyone who participates in the death of the boss is eligible to complete the quest and receive the title? Boss was killed within 20 seconds of being pulled and did little to no damage to anyone in the raid.

That was our intention not to make boss very powerful. We'll check if any changes in boss strength are needed.
Time of the event was our intention as well. You need to choose where to be. It's not possible to get everything. Give a chance to other players as well ;)
Players will be informed in case of any changes in the event.

That was our intention not to make boss very powerful. We'll check if any changes in boss strength are needed.
Time of the event is not going to be changed. You need to choose where to be. It's not possible to get everything. Give a chance to other players as well ;)
Players will be informed in case of any changes in the event.

There isn't really giving anyone a chance lol, there is PvP before it spawns and then it comes down to whoever tags it cause it dies so quick. If you try to kill the group on it, it will die by accident lol. Shouldn't even call it an event at this point. It's just going to be a title for the controlling guilds and no one else.

Why make an event where only a select group of people are going to be able to get the rewards.

Rename the event "10 Boys Daily"

Have the boss so you can't attack it with Rebirth and extend the event time by a lot longer so other people can get it. If it's only 8 weeks, and you need 5. That's 1 guild that is going to get it.

Why +30 melee, ranged and magic only go up 0,3 in stats? I use the drum buff that give +5 melee and the stats go up +5 in my dps.

Back