What's new

[Game Event] Nui’s Chosen

Event will have the following changes starting from 5/26:

- Batta's Spirit boss spawns daily - at 2 pm and at 10 pm. In case not killed, will disappear in 2 h 30 mins.
- Quest Ghost Revenge can be completed only once a week. Countdown starts from the moment player completes the quest and receives the reward.
- Flaming Nui's Charm's Shard and Cold Nui's Charm's Shards life time reduced to 4 days.
- Nui's Charm life time reduced to 2 days.
- Increased Batta's Spirit boss HP.
- Title stats were changed. to following:
updated title.jpg

Event will have the following changes starting from 5/26:

- Batta's Spirit boss spawns daily - at 2 pm and at 10 pm. In case not killed, will disappear in 2 h 30 mins.
- Quest Ghost Revenge can be completed only once a week. Countdown starts from the moment player completes the quest and receives the reward.
- Flaming Nui's Charm's Shard and Cold Nui's Charm's Shards life time reduced to 4 days.
- Nui's Charm life time reduced to 2 days.
- Increased Batta's Spirit boss HP.
- Title stats were changed. to following:
View attachment 2896

Wow that's awesome :) Thanks a bunch @Sparkle

I have 4 of flaming Nui Charms and they're starting to expire. I don't see where to get the cold ones and I can't find anything on where the damn NPC located. Nobody is answering my question on discord either. Looks like I'll be sitting out another event =/

I have 4 of flaming Nui Charms and they're starting to expire. I don't see where to get the cold ones and I can't find anything on where the damn NPC located. Nobody is answering my question on discord either. Looks like I'll be sitting out another event =/

Luscas.

Sparkle,

Many of my close friends who love the server are saying they will only have time to complete this quest for 4/5 or 3/5 of the required tokens to complete it. Is there any chance it could be extended a few weeks? I believe this would be a very popular decision with almost everyone. Thank you.

Event will be extended for 2 weeks due to the summer vacation that many of our players have. In such a way players that can't attend event every week due to the vacations season will not miss their chance to participate.

That is a one time exception and event will have no more extensions. Event will end on 7/19.

Event will be extended for 2 weeks due to the summer vacation that many of our players have. In such a way players that can't attend event every week due to the vacations season will not miss their chance to participate.

That is a one time exception and event will have no more extensions. Event will end on 7/19.

Great news for the community :) Get out there gang and complete them quests to get your title.

You’ll find a boss in Sungold Fields every day at 2 pm and 10 pm.

Can you be more especific about this? It's my first time doing this event and I don't know if it is sever time or game time.

Also, to be sure, it will be available at 2 p.m. and at 10 p.m., not from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., right? :D

Can you be more especific about this? It's my first time doing this event and I don't know if it is sever time or game time.

Also, to be sure, it will be available at 2 p.m. and at 10 p.m., not from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., right? :D

It's a server time. Batta Spirit will be in Sungold Fields twice a day and will disappear in 2 h 30 mins if not killed by that time. That means he'll be there from 2 pm till 4:30 pm the latest and from 10 pm till 0:30 am the latest.

Back