What's new

[Game event] Pawesome Festival

NPC will appear 3 times a day the following server time: 2pm, 7pm, 2am.
2AM? On original post it was 12AM....
What I do now? I was planing to get the 80 coin reward... Search all night, everyday at 12AM on point for the quest and got nothing...
4 days in of the event you change the timer?
What we do now? We going to get some more days?

2AM? On original post it was 12AM....
What I do now? I was planing to get the 80 coin reward... Search all night, everyday at 12AM on point for the quest and got nothing...
4 days in of the event you change the timer?
What we do now? We going to get some more days?

You can receive 10 coins per day. If you don't do quests from NPCs that appear 3 times a day, you'd still be able to get 7 coins per day.
If we don't count today, yesterday and the day before at all (today is the 3rd day of the event), you still have 11 full days, so even if you haven't receive any coins by now, you'll be able to receive 110 till the end of event, that is more than what you planned.

Thanks, my last post was based on pre-edit post...
Didnt see that event was changed

I've been having a hard time locating a post of a picture of the Hermit's Heart costume. Any pics? Thank you.

I've been having a hard time locating a post of a picture of the Hermit's Heart costume. Any pics? Thank you.

Hermit's Heart is only a Cuirass piece of Hermit's Costume. You can find a picture of Hermit's Costume in the main post of this thread.

Don't hurry up to remove your festival Pawesome coins if you already obtained everything you wanted from the Festival Exchanger!
We'll be adding 2 more items to the Festival Gift Exchanger in Mirage Isle at the end of the festival in a week.
That are:
- Yata Pawprints (x30 Pawesome Coins)
- Decorative Yata Pawprints (Yata Pawprints + x10 Pawesome Coins)

Don't hurry up to remove your festival Pawesome coins if you already obtained everything you wanted from the Festival Exchanger!
We'll be adding 2 more items to the Festival Gift Exchanger in Mirage Isle at the end of the festival in a week.
That are:

dam too bad, havent been doing the event cuz there wasnt much to get XD

That are:
What are the Yata Pawprints?

What are the Yata Pawprints?

Back