If you are the one who loves competitions, battles, driving and just having fun - this event is for you.
Event format: battles on the ironclads; deathmatch, team-battles.
Event date/time: May, 1st (Fri) at 6 pm server time.
This event manager and main judge: Ariess.
Event location: Red Dragon's Keep.
- Event will include 3 rounds of battles in deathmatch format. Each round will have 1 winner only and event will have a total of 3 winners (1 team-winner per round):
- 1st round winner --> 1st place
- 2nd round winner --> 2nd place
- 3rd round winner --> 3rd place
- Team will include 2 players - 1 driver + 1 on cannons.
- Teams will need to register beforehand. Faction of the team members doesn't matter. Registration deadline date - May, 1st.
- Only registered teams can participate.
- Event will take place only in case we have more than 5 teams registered.
- Teams register on the Forums, in the event thread. Team should include 2 players.
- Event Manager provides the teams with the Ironclads right prior the event, when they come start point. Ironclads teams receive are temporary (1 hour) and faster than regular (12 m/s).
- Event Manager chooses the position for each team on the battlefield.
- Teams summon their Ironclads and confirm that they are ready. Judge gives a start to the event.
- Battle ends when only 1 team-winner is left. Round winners will not participate in the next round. Same way will go round 2 and round 3.
To register team needs to provide:
- Team name.
- Team members names (2 players; faction of the team members doesn't matter).
- Comment at your choice.
- Don't attempt to sabotage event. That is forbidden!
- During the event only Ironclads provided by the event manager are allowed to be summoned. Other vehicles and mounts are forbidden.
- Players are restricted to repair their Ironclads. If Ironclad is destroyed, team loose the round and receives new Ironclad from the Event Manager for the next round.
- Players killed by the ammo will not count, only Ironclads destroyed will count.
- PvP is forbidden (accidental kills by the ammo don't count) and to inflict damage only Ironclads can be used.
- Audience is welcomed but keep the distance from the battlefield and don't mess up with the event participants and other players who came to watch the battle.
- If your Ironclad is destroyed, your team leaves the battlefield for this round.
- It's allowed to leave the driving seat or cannon if required for the actions like: healing yourself or team member, replacing a dead team-mate at a cannon.
- If your Ironclad is stuck, it's allowed to use Rider's Escape.
- Borders of the battlefield will be watched by the event assistants, so don't try to hide to avoid the battle.
- It is forbidden to use any equipment or title that increases the damage from the cannons.
- Personal buffs and buffs from the team members are allowed.
- Food to restore health and mana is allowed.
Reward (per team member):
1st place - 4000 credits + title "Raging"
2nd place - 3000 credits + title "Raging"
3rd place - 2000 credits + title "Raging"
Rules, location and conditions of the event may change prior the event start.