What's new

[Game Event] Results Mirage Isle Races Sunday July 28th 2019

Ariess

Staff member
Elder
index.php

Mirage Isle Races

Thanks to all who came in our racing event. Everyone had lots of fun. We look forward to seeing you all back and see even more next week, Invite your friends. Congrats to this weeks winners:

July 28th Races

Ex Worm Race, with New rules

1st Helf
2nd Deekay
3rd Elfghost
4th Kalimandur
5th Skuldi

See you all next week :)

Just a few screenshots from today's races from me for you this time. Hope you all had fun with Worm EX-1 today ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Congratulations to everyone \o/

Can I have a screenshot with all the participants so I can giveaway a little extra something to the ones that didn't win?

Can I have a screenshot with all the participants so I can giveaway a little extra something to the ones that didn't win?
Not sure about the screenshot, but @Ariess should have the names. He'll get back to you regarding it.

Sorry I will post this tomorrow for you as I'm not in the location where my notes are kept at the moment.

Caithy
Stenor
Necy
Jacoline

Here is your list of players whom did not win any prizes.

Caithy
Stenor
Necy
Jacoline

Here is your list of players whom did not win any prizes.

Thank you Ariess \o/

As this is the first week I am doing this, I will give all four players the prize of 250g each. Next week I will hold a draw for bigger prizes.

Last edited:
Back