What's new

[Game Event] Rum Runner Rapids

We used to have cyanfin and carrot wings before (iirc). Can we see a comeback?
Maybe back in 2.9 when fest provided old coins. But last time when we had it (last summer when it was 3.5 game version) neither of the items you mentioned were part of the rewards.
List of the rewards you can see right now in the exchanger is set according to the game version, with just a few custom additions that you can see in the separate section of the fest exchanger. List of the rewards will not be changed (items removed, added, changed) during the current already running festival.

Maybe back in 2.9 when fest provided old coins. But last time when we had it (last summer when it was 3.5 game version) neither of the items you mentioned were part of the rewards.
List of the rewards you can see right now in the exchanger is set according to the game version, with just a few custom additions that you can see in the separate section of the fest exchanger. List of the rewards will not be changed (items removed, added, changed) during the current already running festival.
I did not realise it was missing last year, my bad. It was a good incentive to do the fest, but I am here for the barrel ride anyways. Always a fun event \o/

We found a bug for the mango barrel achievement. it doesn't complete on crafting it:

1593540969908.png

1593541662707.png

I remember the cooldown having been decreased to a minute before, has this been reverted accidentally or on purpose?

any changes to 10x nerfed rewards?

No.

Hello! Is possible to get Cyanfin as reward too?
It's not a part of this festival's rewards. We already added a few new rewards this year. More rewards are not planned to be added for the current event.

Cheking this thread, there's a achievement for crafting Mango barrel, can't find it on list, just the Watermelon Barrel... that's the correct way of event this year?
1627388014052.png

Don’t forget to spend your Rum Rummer Festival Coins today before they expire!

Back