Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Soccer_Banner.png

(July, 13th - July, 26th, 2021)
(October, 4th - October, 17th, 2022)

For the details in Chinese follow the
LINK.

Visit our Soccer Mini Event on the Mirage Isle to join a Championship.

2.png

Unique quests are waiting for you, so don’t forget to talk to our event workers:

9.png

Some of them will wait for you on a new Floating Island that will appear in Mirage only for the time of the event.

3.png

You will need to help event workers to:

1. Find Lost Soccer Balls

4.png

2. Calm down drunken Soccer Fans

5.png

3. Kick Lazy Judges

6.png

4. Participate in the Soccer Match.
For it register at Blue and Red team check-in points next to the Soccer Field.

10.png

Match will start when each team gets 3 players. When match starts you’ll see an arrow above the soccer goals.
Match lasts for 90 seconds and you can score max of 10 points. To see the current score during the match click on the Referee.

1.png

Event workers will also ask you to taste food and drinks of the event, talk to soccer stars, craft fireworks.

For the fireworks, you’ll need Golden Ilidia Leaves as one of the ingredients. Don’t miss them!
Ilidias bloom in Mirage only 5 times a day and only for 20 minutes: at 1 am, 7 am, 1 pm, 7 pm and 10 pm server time!

Try Festival Food and receive a pleasant bonus:

7.png

For your help event workers will reward you with Soccer Event Coins
soccer_event_coin.dds.png

Those can be exchanged to various rewards in our Festival Gift Exchanger (don’t confuse it with the one that is always available in Mirage!)

8.png

List of rewards:
Merit Badge
Loyalty Token
Gilda Star
Pirate's Token
Manastorm Crystal
Bound Tax Certificate
Brimstone Weapon Skin
Lemon Soda
Orange Soda
Grape Soda
Sunkissed Sneakers
Burlap Sneakers
Black Pearl Sneakers
Wrapped Crimson Kings Gear
Wrapped Blue Devils Gear
Wrapped Flamewolves Gear
Soccer Net
Racing Mask
Sassy Cheer Uniform
Sassy Cheer Uniform
Sports T-Shirt
Baseball cap
Sport Baseball Cap
Trophy Soccer Ball
Soccer Player Bronze Cup
Soccer Player Silver Cup
Soccer Player Golden Cup
Sun Lounger
Brewer's Tent
Golden Ilidia Flowerbed
Music Disc: World Wide Xmas & NY songs (14 days)
Music Disc: Happy Birthday (14 days)
Music Disc: Rock in Box, Vol. 1 (14 days)
Music Disc: Rock in Box, Vol. 2 (14 days)
Music Disc: Songs that bless the soul (14 days)
Music Disc: Feel the beat (14 days)
Music Disc: Archeage (14 days)
Music Disc: Dreamer (14 days)
Music Disc: Racing (14 days)
Music Disc: Rockin' the Battle! (14 days)
Music Disc: Happy New Year (14 days)
Music Disc: Games (14 days)
Music Disc: International, Vol. 1 (14 days)
Music Disc: International, Vol. 2 (14 days)
Music Disc: Rally (14 days)

11.png

You can also complete 18 achievements connected with the event (Event --> Special Events).
Two of them will provide you with unique titles:
- Soccer Rising Talent
- Soccer Star​

Last edited:
Is there specific settings needed to be able to see the floating island? It's invisible for me.

Is there specific settings needed to be able to see the floating island? It's invisible for me.
No specific settings. But if you don't see it, wait a bit in Mirage for the textures to upload for you. If still nothing, do a Repair.
If issue remains, try to clear your cache. For it, go C:\ArcheRage\Documents and remove everything except of screenshots folder from it.

I got a bug, when I jump on soccer field without team buff, I got teleported and the floating island became invisible... Re-entering Mirage fix for me

I got a bug, when I jump on soccer field without team buff, I got teleported and the floating island became invisible... Re-entering Mirage fix for me
Don't go on the field then. You're not meant to go on there when a match is in progress that's why it teleports you off it

Don’t forget to spend your Soccer Event Coins today before they expire!

When I first saw this event I was excited that I'd get to play soccer in a game like this, but the six-player requirement ruined that for me as I don't have friends in-game and there wasn't anyone else queuing up to play whenever I came by.
Asking for 5 other random people to come to mirage just to play just felt like it'd ruin the experience altogether for me, so I never got the chance to try it out.

I would have loved it a lot more if there was an open field somewhere else with a ball that you could summon and just kick around into whatever goal (whether or not there was anyone else there). An added goal sign that could be reset next to it at any time would have also been cool (of course I'd love to have a permanent option like that in the game as well, as long as it's done well...).

Soccer is not a solo game. It will still require a team. If we speak about this event, other players needed to complete the event quest as well, so there was no need for the friends to play soccer during the event, you could just unite with other players in game for the match.​
As for the permanent soccer field for the players friendly matches, that is something that may appear in the future.​

Wrapped Crimson Kings Gear
Wrapped Blue Devils Gear
包裹的火焰狼装备
Is this suit a fashion? Or is it material that can be morphed into armor? Something like that

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 98
Back