What's new

[Game Event] Tavern of the Year (Summer season)

Announcing the grand opening of The Dragon's Roost tavern in Marianople!
Come join us this Saturday night (9PM Eastern) for RP in honor of the event!
grand opening.jpg
dragonsroost location.jpg

Hero Brewing Company
ScreenShot0285.jpg

ArcheRage's first, only and oldest Brewery invites all community members to come celebrate our entry into the, "Tavern of the Year" contest. Located in Lilyut Hills in the Children of Ipnya area on the map. We have since day one provided the finest Moonshine the private server has ever known.
ScreenShot0278.jpg

ScreenShot0279.jpg

Friday August 17th at 10PM EST DONT MISS OUT!!!

Our Automated Bartenders serve the speediest drinks, have some of the campiest humor and if you are lucky you may just witness the birth of one of many Ayanad quality Weapons, Jewelry and Armor with the in-house Armory while you lounge around in our recently redesigned... well lounge.
ScreenShot0283.jpg

Feeling like trying to spark up the next craze of brew? Our entire compound is designed with the latest in R&D Labs with the onsite Apothecary. There have been many attempts to dethrone Barley Moonshine, will you be the one to succeed and earn yourself a proper royalty in the process? Hero Brewing is always on the lookout for the next great brew!
ScreenShot0284.jpg

ScreenShot0290.jpg

Want to take some home with you? You are in luck, the Fellowship provides you the opportunity with a small donation of core materials produce your own keg packs for that on-the-go Alcoholism! (Note: Due to Tax law and magic you must live in the local areas tax code of LYUTHLL$ to make brew, apologies!)
ScreenShot0289.jpg

Please make sure to provide a designated driver, if not Driveby will give you a lift you wont forget!

While you wait for your order, head upstairs to visit the concert hall where we have been blasting Lilyut Hills off into space with one of the widest ranges of music outside of Caernord's own Music Hall itself.
ScreenShot0281.jpg

Also for those less fortunate... the "Be a Hero" non-profit financial center has organized a specialized trade house for those down on their luck Ayanad hunters to rebuild, restock and rearm with good buddy RNGesus himself.
ScreenShot0282.jpg

There are many copies in the world of a similar joint setup, there is only one Brewery in ArcheRage and one approved by Brewmaster Drunkenhero himself. Just look for the name emblazoned on the floor!
ScreenShot0251.jpg

Thank you so much in advance! Cannot wait to see you there,
DH

P.S. Kegs will be provided for all attendees tomorrow at no charge!

Edit:

Video of event added, do not know how to do fancy video edits so here is 26 minutes of footage.

Last edited:
Tavern Name: M&N Tavern
Slogan: There's a 5g fine for whining xD
Why is this Tavern the best: Non-toxic place to sit back and enjoy a drink with great atmosphere and always good music plus Open Mic on Friday's!!!
Grand_Opening.jpg
Tavern_Location.jpg

We also have a place for those lovebirds just wanting to get away from the crowds ;)
outside.jpg

We look forward to seeing you there!!!

Music.jpg

Extending this event till August, 26th, so everybody would have one more weekend to properly prepare their video and photo presentations.

One of the few taverns out there, willing to reach out for the eu audience. I bring you my review of the M&N Tavern.
WawXu94.jpg

It's hard to come by a nice and cosy place such as M&N tavern, located in a peaceful zone allowing all races to drop by aswell as opening hours valid for both na and eu alike, the tavern simply holds a huge plus for it's open arms.

Besides the tavern owner, there is adorable maids serving food in all sizes to meet your standards. Personally i got myself some sweet bread, and it was amazing. With such an wide selection you (or your date) will rarely go without something to eat.

The people in the tavern are all friendly, most of wich even speak multiple languages. Meeting foreign people in a calm and relaxing environment has never felt so good and it makes me feel bad for stomping reds at halcy.

Among the crowd i even ran into someone who ended up being my date.
32yKv3K.jpg

Together we enjoyed the company, the food and the spirit of M&N tavern
but what is a tavern without good music, and our tavern owner sure provided.
As an artist myself i am glad to have heard a wide selection of enjoyable tunes to my food
and im sure the other guests would agree.

1xOYXW5.jpg

A truly spectacular tavern, well deserved of it 4/5 rating from me.
That is all for now! Stay tuned for move tavern reviews, hopefully within the timegap of EU players :3

Hero Brewing Company-
Brewing both beer and fun
IGN: Alyrin

Nestled in a not-so-inconspicuous spot just between Lilyut Hills and Gweonid Forest lies this well-known brewery, where it's been servicing the people of Nuia since I can remember with its proficiency boosts and various workstations, as well as its moonshine.

The party was mostly focused on the roof of its main building, where one could access by either climbing up or, as we all had a pack of moonshine on our backs courtesy of our very generous host Drunkenhero, using the escalator for a quick hop to the top.

Once at the top, you were immediately greeted with a trove of dancing people, with some pets wandering around curiously, looking for scraps of food that some tipsy partygoer might've dropped.

peeps.jpg

Alms? Alms for poor ol' Nibbles meow~

Of course, what's a party without music? Two artists volunteered their time providing awesome tunes and sounds for the enjoyment of others, and you could tell everyone was very appreciative.

While I was walking around, taking snapshots of the party, I found a kindred spirit. She sat there with her drink, deep in thought, lost in her own world.

bun.jpg

Walking past the bunny, I saw someone's little greenman pet join in on the fun. It looked like it was enjoying the attention, which was nice.

greenie.jpg

Towards the end of the party, we heard a loud crash and...

Ah. Maybe the bunny was just really into her moonshine.

drunkbun.jpg

Drunk?! Right in front of the topiary tree!

The party ended with a bang. Literally. A car even managed to fly up to join the party. Maybe Drunkenhero's video will have the answer as to how it ended up here...

carrrr.jpg

It all looks very chaotic, but that was the fun of it. I enjoyed it throughly, plus Drunken, the ever-generous host, even gave out the rest of his packs to passersby when the party ended.

Well, that's it for now, folks! I'll see you in a short while for my report on a quieter, but also cozier place.

Last edited:
M&N Tavern-
Chill is their collective middle name.
IGN: Alyrin

Hello again!

Let's get straight into it, shall we?

Personally, I love a place that's both cozy and spacious, so imagine my glee when I found out my associate's guild has a tavern fitting just that description.

Porting into the tavern, I was immediately greeted with a warm "Welcome!" by one of their staff, with music pleasantly flowing throughout the building. Another waiter dressed in an adorable but matching maid outfit came up to me as I sat myself by the piano, and very patiently waited as I bumbled through squinting at their still-not-loaded menu.

tav1.jpg

Tavern owner + staff. And there you are, menu!

I ordered a cup of bubble tea in the end. It arrived immediately, which I was grateful for. Jumping through hereafter gates can leave you quite parched, after all. Or at least it does for me...

After I got through the very satisfying drink, I got up from my seat to wander around the tavern, but the pianist caught my attention and I had to pause just to listen to her. Her skill and mastery of the art was... Just exceptional.

tav2.jpg

No, I'm not in the screenshot. And the fact that there was a rifle resting casually on the piano has nothing to do with anything.
The majority of upstairs was blocked off by some crates, which I assumed was their storage, but the view from the balcony was as cozy and warm as the interior was. We were nestled in some lush green mountains, secluded from the rest of the world. A sense of peace and calm blanketed the neighbourhood.

tav3.jpg

It's. So GREEN!!
There weren't a lot of patrons here at the time I visited, as they just opened, but the ones that were there were polite and well-mannered, which only added to the serenity of the place. Unfortunately, by this time the pianist had to leave, but luckily for us the tavern owner had some very pleasant-to-the-ears tricks up her sleeves too, and the tavern had music once again after a short pause.

tav4.jpg

Tavern owner playing some tunes for the enjoyment of patrons, and Poppybot being cute while working.

All in all, this was a very cozy experience. I'd recommend it to anyone, as they're open to literally everyone.

Welp! That's it for my entry for the pressman competition, though I might add more if I'm able to attend more parties/events. Good luck to everyone, and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Have you ever stopped at a tavern and partied so hard that you passed out on the ground?

Do you wish there was a tavern with lodging included on the second floor?

Well look no further! Introducing... Lilypond Tavern!

582e3911de.jpg

The tavern is located in northernmost part of Rokhala Mountains, next to the ponds.

56be75b03c.jpg

Eat delicious food and mingle with others in our lounge on the first floor!

b53419c070.jpg

When you grow tired, or just want to get away from the crowd, feel free to retire in one of our private rooms on the second floor!

989ad38d24.jpg

Tired of lounging about? Have a bit of exercise on the top floor with some rooftop parkour!

b387296548.jpg

The grand opening of the tavern is officially at 7:00am EST (Server Time) on August 25th (Today), but feel free to come any time before or after to explore our facilities!

We hope to see you soon!

0bf0003fd0.png

Lilypond Tavern:
Your home away from home!

Final video:

Last edited:
Have you ever stopped at a tavern and partied so hard that you passed out on the ground?

Do you wish there was a tavern with lodging included on the second floor?

Well look no further! Introducing... Lilypond Tavern!

582e3911de.jpg

Eat delicious food and mingle with others in our lounge on the first floor!

b53419c070.jpg

When you grow tired, or just want to get away from the crowd, feel free to retire in one of our private rooms on the second floor!

989ad38d24.jpg

Tired of lounging about? Have a bit of exercise on the top floor with some rooftop parkour!

b387296548.jpg

The grand opening of the tavern is officially at 7:00am EST (Server Time) on August 25th (Today), but feel free to come any time before or after to explore our facilities!

We hope to see you soon!

0bf0003fd0.png

Lilypond Tavern:
Your home away from home!
MEUS YOU FORGOT THE LOCATION!! :O

It's late, but better late than never!

I proudly present the "Adventure" Tavern
Slogan: Always looking for Adventure

1180ljd.jpg

2ym7yo9.jpg

In the serenity of the sea you don't have to harness your fun and can just party as loud and as hard as you want to.
But fear not, for those scared of scurvy and sea. We will open portals by the rum runner watermelon farmer in Rockborne Basin. Prior to the party, so do not miss the time :)

Portals open at : 5:55 pm (SERVER TIME)

20jnt5d.jpg

I welcome you to party with us today on 6 pm (SERVER TIME) to get the sea to wallop with joy.

k4841.jpg

Enjoy the food, beverage and music from our specially hired top tier artist.

It may be small and cozy but that is what makes it so special and you can get to know many people to go adventuring in the future : )
And if you are fed up by the music you can get yourself a nice chill on the beach to relax and calm down to start anew.

Last edited:
Here goes, my second entry for the pressman reviews.

A tavern out to sea, where only the most fearsome are willing to travel.
A tavern filled with soul, food and dance.
Be it the tavern itself, is quite small. But what matters it not the size, but the people.
My experience here, was truly one i will forever remember.
For it was no simple tavern, atleast not for me.

All tho, be it a bit special. This was no ordinay tavern party.
Under the week i finally reached my goal of 230k Artistry
And to celebrate, i co-worked with Grobella
to combine my Artistry party with his tavern event

For always having a place in my heart, i have choosen to dedicate this song to Grobella and his Tavern
I put quite some work into it, so i hope you all enjoy it, as much as i enjoyed my visit to the Tavern.

Here is, To The Adventure's Tavern

5+1 / 5 Stars ~ Wolfieon... <3

(( As grobella has no recording software, i hope this can vouch for her "video" of the party ))

okay wolfieon.. that was an awesome video. I am such noob when it comes to video editing. but here is a little slice of the belching beaver tavern. The video itself is in the cardboard league but my Tavern is second to none :) enjoy my first (and probably only) video editing :p
Presenting The Belching Beaver Tavern!

Back