Administrator
Archeage baa2.jpg

"The Elder's Letter" & "Whale Hunt"
(April, 17th - May, 17th)
Dear Friends,

We are glad to announce 2 mini-events:
-"The Elder's Letter"--> Lusca Hunting
- "Whale Hunt" --> Leviathan Hunting​

You'll find 2 new buttons in the lower left corner of your screen. Press them to receive 2 letters:​
4.jpg
5.jpg
You'll need to talk to Elder in Austera, Two Crowns, or Diamond Shores at Ezi’s Light.​
111.jpg

You can receive the following quest for Seabugs kill:

8-1.jpg

You can also accept quest for Leviathan Hunting and receive Portable Giant Crossbow for it. Talk to Elder at Diamond Shores.
7.jpg

Accept quest for Lusca Hunting and receive Harpoon for it.
9.jpg

Complete Quests and receive following rewards:​
- Sea Coin
1.jpg

- Leviathan's Legacy Box
6.jpg

Leviathan's Legacy Box may content the following items:​
Sealed Illustrious Dagger
Sealed Magnificent Dagger
Sealed Epherium Dagger
Sealed Illustrious Sword
Sealed Magnificent Sword
Sealed Epherium Sword
Sealed Illustrious Katana
Sealed Magnificent Katana
Sealed Epherium Katana
Sealed Illustrious Axe
Sealed Magnificent Axe
Sealed Epherium Axe
Sealed Illustrious Club
Sealed Magnificent Club
Sealed Epherium Club
Sealed Illustrious Shortspear
Sealed Magnificent Shortspear
Sealed Epherium Shortspear
Sealed Illustrious Staff
Sealed Magnificent Staff
Sealed Epherium Staff
Sealed Illustrious Bow
Sealed Magnificent Bow
Sealed Epherium Bow
Sealed Illustrious Shield
Sealed Magnificent Shield
Sealed Epherium Shield
Sealed Magnificent Greatsword
Sealed Epherium Greatsword
Sealed Magnificent Nodachi
Sealed Epherium Nodachi
Sealed Magnificent Greataxe
Sealed Epherium Greataxe
Sealed Magnificent Greatclub
Sealed Epherium Greatclub
Sealed Magnificent Longspear
Sealed Epherium Longspear
Sealed Magnificent Scepter
Sealed Epherium Scepter
Sealed Magnificent Lute
Sealed Epherium Lute
Sealed Magnificent Flute
Sealed Epherium Flute
Weapon Regrade Scroll
Ship Component Regrade Scroll
Sunpoint
Moonpoint
Starpoint
Superior Fire Lunarite
Superior Wave Lunarite
Sealed Illustrious Greatsword
Sealed Illustrious Nodachi
Sealed Illustrious Greataxe
Sealed Illustrious Greatclub
Sealed Illustrious Longspear
Sealed Illustrious Scepter
Sealed Illustrious Lute
Sealed Illustrious Flute

Sea Coins can be exchanged for various items at a Festival Exchanger in Mirage Isle.
2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

On live you can abandon the quest and start over, probably the same here but I haven't tried yet. :)

@Maiden abandon the quest to receive new harpoon from NPC
Edit: Harpoon is received from the letter you receive daily, so if you drop the item you'll be able to receive it again next day from new letter only.

Last edited:
ok so im missing the levithan hunting quest and i died with the harpoon and cannot recieve another one by abandoning the quest. When i abandon the quest another one does not pop back up could u guys fix theses ?

ok so im missing the levithan hunting quest and i died with the harpoon and cannot recieve another one by abandoning the quest. When i abandon the quest another one does not pop back up could u guys fix theses ?

Go talk to Elder at Diamond Shores. He has another quest.

So... Which statement is true? Can you only get it from the letter or can you get it from the Elder again if you drop your harpoon and abandon it?

So... Which statement is true? Can you only get it from the letter or can you get it from the Elder again if you drop your harpoon and abandon it?

Crossbow is provided by NPC, Harpoon is provided from the daily quest letter.

@Sparkle I died and lost my Luscas harpoon. I abandoned the quest but no longer have the letter in my inventory and not sure how to re-activate it. The Elder only gives me the hunting sea bug daily.

It looks like the first statement was the case regarding the Harpoon. You can only obtain the Harpoon from the letter quest. If you lose your harpoon, you're out of luck until the quest resets and gives you another letter the following day.

All!

We were informed that some players had an issue with quest Harpoon Harvest completion.
To receive a quest you need to wear a Harpoon you receive to your bag and then come to Elder at Austera or Two Crowns. He will give this quest to you then. Only after, go hunt Lusca.
In another case, even if you receive Lusca Essence for Lusca attack, you'll not have where to turn quest in to receive a reward as quest has never been accepted by you.

My Character "Bucho" finished his levi quest yesterday. I cannot accept a new quest today because it says "Quest: Old Man's Revenge must not be in progress," however, as far as I can tell it's not active; it's not in my quest log to abandon. I'm confused, any ideas?

Back