What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

There is no way I can keep my job and go to all boss spawns when will the event be brought back?

Yep, que event will return. Check the Sparkle post.

If you miss a boss, you can still get a title. You need to visit all 7 bosses only to get the max title. If you miss one or a few, you still receive the rewards. If you want a top title but have no time to do the event, you'll need to wait for event to return.
Who invests more gets more. You can't do nothing and receive the top rewards.

@trapwhre02 Though boss is twice a day you can visit only 1 boss. To kill boss and get rewards you need to have a quest for it. That means you can't kill 2 bosses at one day. 2 times were added so players from different regions could have a chance to participate.

Love the event so please consider extending the period on it! I sure lot's of player's are gonna travel for the holidays. including myself. It breaks my heart knowing i wont have enough time to complete. I work the weekends too :( It's been rough for me and hopefully enough people are on my same boat to make a difference. speak up :) let's make it till sometime January.
xoxoxoxo

For any archers wondering if they should go MS title or Attack speed, I'd go with the 30 attack speed. Just obtained Sniper Title and it boosted my Movespeed by 0.1%.

2 Prime Lunarite, 1 Eternal Winter Chill, 2 Revenant Soulstones for a gear set meant to be the catch-up mechanic on retail from each titan done so far. Are you fucking kidding with this loot table? Like, honestly are you serious with this shit? Got the three absolute worst possible drops, one of which isn't even used and one of which you can get in any dungeon (I'm honestly shocked you didn't put in Heat of Eternal Summer in with these drops!). I can't believe the people in charge of this server are so out of touch that they'd do shit like this. Do you guys even play this game?

The Titan event was great!!! I know that some wont agree due to lag, rng for loot, and missing some days of the event but i liked the direction your team is going with special events. It seems the Archerage team has had special events going all the time since i started. Your very in tune with feed back from players and react quickly to attempt to solve and fix issues. In most big mmo's current and past big server events usally cause lag just because of the sheer number of people on. It shows how healthy the server really is having several hundred people showing up for event over the past few weeks. Again very impressed and keep it going!!! =)

Is it possible to unbind the quintessence now the event is over? I know a few people are literally less than 10 quintessences from getting the last title, and I'm one of them...

Also, I did attend 9 titans. I attended way more of the Arcan/Iola/Golem event parts than required. It just wasn't enough. I'm 6 quintessences away, so unless event comes back or the essences become unbound, I'll never be able to get the final tier title.

Last edited:
Is it possible to unbind the quintessence now the event is over? I know a few people are literally less than 10 quintessences from getting the last title, and I'm one of them...

Also, I did attend 9 titans. I attended way more of the Arcan/Iola/Golem event parts than required. It just wasn't enough. I'm 6 quintessences away, so unless event comes back or the essences become unbound, I'll never be able to get the final tier title.

I was out of town for the first one and tried doing extra rifts to make up for it. I came so close but didn't get it in the end. It would help all those people who went through all the laggy titan events to come up short by a few like us.

It sucks that some people missed the final title by 10 essence but making it unbind would be a poor choice, they might as well sell it in the cashshop. The whole event for that matter would become pointless. Don't take this the wrong way, i do have around 30 leftover essence and It could sell it for 500g ea, but its not the right way.

Edit: Also people that never been to titan will be able to get the title if essence becomes unbind, do you really want them to have the title ?

Last edited:

Essence will stay bound. You can finish your title when the event returns

You need to have 8 kills in the raid to complete the quest. You can't complete it if you don't get enough kills.

You need a total of 560. Each Titan gives the random number from 70 to 90. That's for the top title. 7 Titan's is enough to get required quantity.
7x 70 is 490 and you can do 3 mob quests every day and get only 1 or 2 quintessence.

TBH it was a good idea but clearly this event was too much for the servers also the timing of main event only suited the America's.

If this event is for everyone then maybe 3x per 24 would have been better 2pm 10pm and 6am server time, that way everyone would have had a fair chance to get it, without having to take time of work/school.

I do think it should be done in a dungeon thought with smaller raids, that way every one gets a fair shot, without screwing up the server for everyone with lag, disconnects and even Ddos attacks.

New weapon and costumes image items are added to the Titan's Workbench.

1-Handed Brutality Axe // 2-Handed Icestorm Axe // Frost Glory Greataxe:
1-Handed Brutality Axe.png
2-Handed Icestorm Axe.png
Frost Glory Greataxe.png

Blood Force Dagger // Dragon Flame Dagger:
Blood Force Dagger.png
Dragon Flame Dagger.jpg

Titanic Power Spear // True Ice Shield:
Titanic Power SPear.png
True Ice Shield.png

Dragon Flame Backsword // Frost Glory Sword:
Dragon Flame Backsword.png
Frost Glory Sword.png

Dragon Flame Katana // Dragon Flame Sword // Ice Swordsman Blade:
Dragon Flame Katana.png
Dragon Flame Sword.png
Ice Swordsman Blade.png

Ancient Nomad Hood, Pants, Gloves, Shoes, Jacket // Nui Hero Helm, Nuia Hero Chain Mail // Harani Hero Hat, Jacket, Pants:
Ancient Nomad Hood, Pants, Gloves, Shoes, Jacket.png
Nui Hero Helm, Nuia Hero Chain Mail.png
Harani Hero Hat, Jacket, Pants.png

Ice Cloak // Ice Swordsman Helm // Priests Ceremonial Tiara:
Ice CLoak.png
Ice Swordsman Helm2.png
Priests Ceremonial Tiara.png

Last edited:
Event returns!
Dates: May, 14th - June, 5th.

Event gets the following changes:
1. Titan's Workbench will no longer be available in the capitals. Players can find it in Mirage Isle only.
2. Titan will no longer appear in Miroir Tundra only. From now Titan will appear in 3 locations simultaneously: Miroir Tundra, Falcorth Plains and White Arden.
3. Falcorth Plains and White Arden become Festival Zones for the time of the event.
4. New unique hats, cloak, weapon and costumes image items are added to the Titan's Workbench. Find the list of new items added above.

Important! The number of Titans that appear simultaneously was increased to reduce the number of players gathering at the same location. We don't recommend you to join the same location but advise you to divide into 3 (or more) separate raids and fight Titans from different locations. Why?
- More players join same location, more work for game client and game server (more actions need to be processed, animation, etc), so a result is a higher delay in performance.
- You'll get more rewards as the quantity of mobs didn't change but you'll have less competitors in this battle for Titan's minions.
- You can reach Titan much faster as now it will appear on your own continent.​

Last edited:
Is there a drop list for all the items that can be obtained from the titan?

Ancient Magic Ice-Shard
Golem's Soul Shard
Iola's Soul Shard
Wrapped Arcan's Soul Shard
Ancient Weapon's Shard
Ancient Staff's Shard
Ancient Armor's Shard
Ancient Ice-Shard
Abyssal Crystal
Abyssal Shard
Axis Mundi Aegis
Ayanad Accessory Scroll
Ayanad Armorsmithing Scroll
Ayanad Weaponsmithing Scroll
Beast Lord's Bell
Book of Auroria
Bound Prime Weapon Temper
Bound Radiant Synthium Stone
Bound Resplendent Accessory Regrade Scroll
Bound Resplendent Armor Regrade Scroll
Bound Resplendent Weapon Regrade Scroll
Bound Superior Red Regrade Charm
Brimstone Wisp
Brinebrawn Stone
Celestial Accessory Anchoring Emblem
Celestial Armor Anchoring Emblem
Celestial Weapon Anchoring Emblem
Clear Synthium Shard
Eternal Winter Chill
Fine Fire Lunarite
Fine Wave Lunarite
Glider Wingmaker Scroll
Lucid Ancient Lunagem
Lucky Moonpoint
Lucky Moonpoint Shard
Lucky Starpoint
Lucky Starpoint Shard
Lucky Sunpoint
Lucky Sunpoint Shard
Moonlight Archeum Crystal
Moonlight Archeum Essence
Nightmare Essence
Oathbreaker Plate
Prime Armor Temper
Prime Lunarite
Revenant Soulstone
Sealed Delphinad Earring
Sealed Delphinad Necklace
Sealed Delphinad Ring
Sealed Vivid Lunagem
Shining Lightning Essence
Starlight Archeum Crystal
Starlight Archeum Essence
Sunlight Archeum Crystal
Sunlight Archeum Essence
Sunset Portalstone
Sunstrength Stone
Superior Earth Lunarite
Superior Fire Lunarite
Superior Gale Lunarite
Superior Lunarite
Superior Wave Lunarite
Synthium Soap
Titan's magic Quintessence
Trinket Egg

Below the PvP Toughness Buff picture.

Any changes to the Titan’s health now that the population will be divided by 3? if im not mistaken the lag and the titan’s health was big enough that 4 factions couldn’t kill it that fast. It took like 45min + to kill it even with a lot of people.

Also the quantity of adds spawned during the Titan boss will have any changes? Hopefully now we can actually see them and not just by tabbing.

Any changes to the Titan’s health now that the population will be divided by 3? if im not mistaken the lag and the titan’s health was big enough that 4 factions couldn’t kill it that fast. It took like 45min + to kill it even with a lot of people.
Also the quantity of adds spawned during the Titan boss will have any changes? Hopefully now we can actually see them and not just by tabbing.
Titan's health was already reduced twice during the previous event. Also, multiple server optimizations took place a few weeks ago that removed many lags issues.

Back