What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

I don't care about lore too, but how about add a port on DS to Airain Rock and put that area in safe/event zone? The best port for us (Harani/Pirates/Nation) is Sharpwind Mines and we need to run for many Nuian's safe zones to get the quest. DS is OK, is free pvp zone, but Nuian continent we can't fight till someone jump on us, and don't matter stealth all the way, because always have people camping the npc.

Yet another Event I can't compete in. No way for me to get to Airain Rock as the nearest port is quite some way away, and I've heard that later on there's a need to visit Freedich Island. Not much chance of me being able to swim that far (no boat).
At least it means 1 less person getting involved in the chaos at the spawn points.

Event is badly designed for east players & people without ships yes. But as far as I am aware, once you make it to Airan Rock's community center, you'll be able to teleport there as those get saved I've been told. For the freedich part, buy an Aquestria while it's cheap. It's stupid fast with songcraft. Or ask a friend for a lift.

Sparkle :3 I noticed something about the event- we have swords and daggers and staves but we dont have a scepter skin. Is there any chance we can get one that looks like the staff perdy plz? ty!

Sparkle :3 I noticed something about the event- we have swords and daggers and staves but we dont have a scepter skin. Is there any chance we can get one that looks like the staff perdy plz? ty!
There are multiple types of weapons are present in game.
During the first event we added Staff, Swords and Dagger.
This time we added more skins - Axes, Daggers, Spear, Shield, Swords.
There are still many skins not present, not only scepter. Next time we'll add other weapon types image items.

There are multiple types of weapons are present in game.
During the first event we added Staff, Swords and Dagger.
This time we added more skins - Axes, Daggers, Spear, Shield, Swords.
There are still many skins not present, not only scepter. Next time we'll add other weapon types image items.

Can't wait! Still looking for nice club and shield skins c:

So I'm going to end up doing the quest on each week and only will end up with the basic magic title, is that the way it's suppose to be, or am I missing something?

So I'm going to end up doing the quest on each week and only will end up with the basic magic title, is that the way it's suppose to be, or am I missing something?
Rewards the titan are rng. As such you can attend every titan and not reach maximum titan if you're unlucky

Rng
Rewards the titan are rng. As such you can attend every titan and not reach maximum titan if you're unlucky

Rng in which way, the quest rewards? So 87 per branch turn in is low?

Edit: I misscounted the number of titan's left, I didn't realize there for still 5 left.

Last edited:
is there a way to convert my title back to a previous title cuz i was to chose forst blade but click heart of stone can i change back ?

is there a way to convert my title back to a previous title cuz i was to chose forst blade but click heart of stone can i change back ?
You can convert your title to a title token so you could continue to upgrade it but there is no way to convert it to the previous title.

You can convert your title to a title token so you could continue to upgrade it but there is no way to convert it to the previous title.
So say i have "incarnation of wrath" from the warrior path, but i changed to archer for some reason and wanted to change to the rogue title.

Do i simply choose the archer title, equivalent of the warrior one, and pay the 2 quintessence as transfer fee?

So say i have "incarnation of wrath" from the warrior path, but i changed to archer for some reason and wanted to change to the rogue title.

Do i simply choose the archer title, equivalent of the warrior one, and pay the 2 quintessence as transfer fee?
Tokens can only upgrade to the next tier of token. You have to begin from a new token

Event starts again on January, 9th and will last until February, 1st.
Important! Due to the event mechanics rifts and Titan will still appear after the server restart on 1/7 and 1/8 but you can disregard them, as quests required for the event will be available only starting on 1/9. That are the extra rifts and titan. You can use that rifts as a bonus to the event, as mobs from the rifts will still provide you with the useful drop. Titan that will appear on 1/8 will not have any value for you.​

1579376566543.png

Been getting nothing but worthless stuff this titan round.. did you nerf the rewards?

Not had anything worthwhile this time around either. Someone in guild has had two mundis now so thats always nice.

Maybe its saving up a really nice drop for the last one. something really useful like a basic plate wisp ;)

Attachments

• ScreenShot0560.jpg
    ScreenShot0560.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 382
Back