What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Can we maybe have this glider as a skin? It's so pretty

1579796854447.png

it already exists, and its the thunderwing glider.
ill sell it to you when 4.5 comes out for 250k though

@Sparkle I used to have 2 titan titles, from the previous 2 titan events. The one that I got from the first time the event got launched, "Invincible", disappeared from the title list. Can you fix this please? It used to be above Spiritual Incarnation.

1580325166809.png

@Sparkle I used to have 2 titan titles, from the previous 2 titan events. The one that I got from the first time the event got launched, "Invincible", disappeared from the title list. Can you fix this please? It used to be above Spiritual Incarnation.

View attachment 10447
Scroll through your titles. I can see in the database that you still have it.

Event starts again on July, 16th and will last until August, 12th
  • Titan’s loot drop list is updated.​
  • Due to the event mechanics, Rifts and Titan will still appear after the server restart on 7/14 and 7/15 but you can disregard them, as quests required for the event will be available only starting on 7/16. That are the extra rifts and titan. But we still recommend to visit rifts, as mobs from the rifts will still provide you with the useful drop. Titan that will appear on 7/15 will not have any value for you.​
  • During this event the number of times player can complete a questline (questline includes a number of quests, participation in the Rift and killing Titan) is increased from 7 to 8, so players will have an extra chance to get the max title and combine pieces they receive from the event into the unique house decor (Captured Titan).​

It would renove the unique look of the glider if everyone could run around with it as an image.
but admins made leviathan armor into image items and put them in festival rewards bench why not do the same with other boss items like thunderwing titan glider, some players would love to get them as image, and should do the same with obsidian plate armor t7 since it gets removed in like 5.0 if im correct, it matches pretty well with dragon ruler image items

but admins made leviathan armor into image items and put them in festival rewards bench why not do the same with other boss items like thunderwing titan glider, some players would love to get them as image, and should do the same with obsidian plate armor t7 since it gets removed in like 5.0 if im correct, it matches pretty well with dragon ruler image items
Leviathan armor was added as the image non-stats pieces to the game as noone had those in game at all and doesn't seem to be planning to get any.
Gliders you mentioned is another thing, they are received from the game events that players actively participate in and adding them as just image gliders will be unfair towards the players who spent time and efforts to get those.
Anyway, this conversation has nothing to do with the Titan's Attack event as neither of the items mentioned are provided or planned to be provided as a reward for the event.

Is it a bug or normal that the titan mobs don't take damage from certain skills? Asking for the dps in my guild who commented on it x)

Those do not work on the titan. But should work fine on normal mobs

As I said, they don't. There's definite issues with the arcan mobs, that it does not affect them, and killing iolas wasn't working great either. Only the golems were going smoothly.

As I said, they don't. There's definite issues with the arcan mobs, that it does not affect them, and killing iolas wasn't working great either. Only the golems were going smoothly.
Of course these mobs are huge and it’s hard to use melee attacks on them. But in a places where you should be able to deal melee weapon damage, melee skills will work as well.

there's no skin for club weapons, can we include healers too?

I have mentioned this before, but in general, not specific to this event, and if I remember correct they just put in what the game has to offer, aka, no club skins ;-; it's sad tho that there's barely any nice ones.

Back