What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

Because others might also be wondering: the Merchant Workbench to purchase Melting Ice appears in Austera/Marianople at 9:00 am; 3:00 pm; 11:00 pm.
You can then craft the Ice Pedestal but the snowglobe you will receive is RNG. If you decide to exchange the snowglobe for another Ice Pedestal to try again, it will only give you back 10 tokens (Melting Ice costs 30 tokens).

1702587030034.png

Tooltip for Wrapped Mr. Mittens has conflicting information, says "Wrapped" but also "Binds on Pickup" and "Bind when unwrapped".
Can we get clarification for which one it is?

Attachments

• mittens.jpg
    mittens.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18
Tooltip for Wrapped Mr. Mittens has conflicting information, says "Wrapped" but also "Binds on Pickup" and "Bind when unwrapped".

It's wrapped because you probably unwrap it to get the gear, more bound mounts work like that.

We don't provide tradeable items from the festivals. What Aviendha said is correct.

Yea I had a red ball, I did not get one of the below items... I got a silly fireworks crate that is 100% garbage

View attachment 24323
Screenshot you attached is from 7.0 and item on in is Red Winter Maiden Ball. Currently you get Red Ball from the event as event was updated this year.
Check the item you get in game and its description to see what it drops. Here is the one you got: https://wiki.archerage.to/na-en/db/items/8004099
So, what you received in game from the Red Ball is correct and listed in the item description.

Okay, after seeing these posts I realize I got the wrong ball as well. I got the "Red Ball" and the list of possible items did NOT match Sparkle's screenshots for ANY of the balls. I did not realize it so I do not have a screenshot of it.
On my old screenshot from the last year is the item called Red Winter Maiden Ball. This year event was a bit updated and item is now called Red Ball. You can see what you can get from it directly in game by simply hovering your item over its icon. You got a correct ball.

We don't provide tradeable items from the festivals. What Aviendha said is correct.
I see, thank you.
Does this also apply to manastorm shop items as well? If it has the same tooltip it comes with gear also? (Sorry for posting here, I did not know where to ask it since it's semi-related)
image.png

image.png

Screenshot you attached is from 7.0 and item on in is Red Winter Maiden Ball. Currently you get Red Ball from the event as event was updated this year.
Check the item you get in game and its description to see what it drops. Here is the one you got: https://wiki.archerage.to/na-en/db/items/8004099
So, what you received in game from the Red Ball is correct and listed in the item description.

Ahh okay, it was confusing then to read that only the item name changed in a previous post, ty for info!

I see, thank you.
Does this also apply to manastorm shop items as well? If it has the same tooltip it comes with gear also? (Sorry for posting here, I did not know where to ask it since it's semi-related)
image.png

image.png
It Binds on Pickup. Don't know why it says wrapped. That's how it was designed by the Kr developers. It's just a pet, gear is not included.

Don't forget to spend your Winter Maiden Tokens today before they expire!

Back