What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

The old mistmerrow snowbasket did not get updated properly

1638885104199.png

Festival returns
Event will last from December, 13th, 2022 - January, 2nd, 2023

Event receives several updates:

- New rewards: Wool Hat; Manastorm Crystal.
- New event addition (details below)

From now on, quests will reward you not only with Winter Maiden Tokens but also with Winter Maiden Letter Box
Winter Maiden Letter Box_icon.png

Get letters from the Winter Maiden Letter Box and combine them into the word CHRISTMAS.
The completed word will be exchanged to a Snowflake Ticket.

Snowflake Tickets can be exchanged at Heartquake Claw Machine on the Mirage Isle for one of the following items (provided randomly):
Golden Winter Maiden Ball
Blue Winter Maiden Ball
Red Winter Maiden Ball

Heartquake Claw Machine.png

Winter Maiden Balls provide various rewards.

Winter Maiden Ball.png

Can we boost the total amount of winter maiden letter box obtained daily from quests to 8, so we have one try per day? 5 seems too scarce

1670956378436.png

This quest seems to need a little tuning. Currently only building Menacing Mittens snowman works to complete the quest.
Using a bluesalt hammer on a built snowman no longer completes it.
Helping build the Courageous Snowcone Snowman (miroir tundra) no longer completes it.

All 3 Menacing Mittens (Marianiple, Austera and Miroir Tundra) are built with so few interactions that as soon as they're off the buff giving stage, they're built almost immediately and back on the 1 hour buff countdown, making it incredibly difficult to complete the quest.

Could we please make it so that receiving the buff using a blue salt hammer also completes this quest, so people aren't spending hours waiting to even have a shot at being one of the few who gets to build?
thank you.

Edit- apparently 3rd time's the charm with the bluesalt hammer. After trying it with no success earlier on the snowmen in Marianople and Miroir Tundra, I just got it to complete while grabbing the buff for halcy.

Last edited:
Don't forget to spend your Winter Maiden Tokens today before they expire!

Festival returns
Event will last from December, 12th, 2023 - January, 1st, 2024

Event receives several updates:

1. New quests added:

Fearing the Cold
Merchant Bonno
Crafting the Decor
Decorating the Cypress Tree
So Hot Right Now
Gathering Decor Materials
Winter Maiden Thieves

2. New event locations and NPCs:
- Merchant Bonno will ask you to gather decor materials. You’ll need to use the Tree Decor Workbench nearby for it.
- Artisan Tiffany will need you to craft Cypress Tree Decor Bundle.
- Scared Man will need your assistance lighting a Campfire.
- Artisan Simmons will reward you with Ice Pedestal for completed work.
You can place Pedestal in your house and grow it into one of the Snowglobes. Snowglobe can be kept or exchanged to the coins and another Ice Pedestal at the Merchant Workbench*.
- Merchant Brend wants you to help feel up the Empty Cart with Winter Maiden Gifts.

* Merchant Workbench, Empty Cart and Brend appear in the capital 3 times a day: at 9:00 am; 3:00 pm; 11:00 pm and stay for 1 hour.
Cart and Brend may leave earlier if cart is filled with gifts earlier.

3. New rewards:
Mr. Mittens

1.png 2.png 3.png

So Sparkle I put in the winter ticket after spelling christmas and it gave me the wrong ball View attachment 24310
You do not choose which ball you get.

As explained in the thread

Snowflake Tickets can be exchanged at Heartquake Claw Machine on the Mirage Isle for one of the following items (provided randomly):
Golden Winter Maiden Ball
Blue Winter Maiden Ball
Red Winter Maiden Ball

You got the correct item.
The claw machine gives either "Red Ball", "Blue Ball" or "Gold Ball" as of 8.0 changes to the event

So the info for the event is wrong then? :O? there are no winter maiden balls anymore? I'm sorry for being annoying I'm just trying to understand the situation x.x

So the info for the event is wrong then? :O? there are no winter maiden balls anymore? I'm sorry for being annoying I'm just trying to understand the situation x.x
Just name of the item was updated. It's still the same item.

Just name of the item was updated. It's still the same item.
I used the item and it didnt give me any of the items it lists in the picture for winter maiden balls...it gave me an item from the tooltip from the golden ball....one of you guys should test it just incase its not actually working the way you want it to

I used the item and it didnt give me any of the items it lists in the picture for winter maiden balls...it gave me an item from the tooltip from the golden ball....one of you guys should test it just incase its not actually working the way you want it to
Okay, after seeing these posts I realize I got the wrong ball as well. I got the "Red Ball" and the list of possible items did NOT match Sparkle's screenshots for ANY of the balls. I did not realize it so I do not have a screenshot of it.

Okay, after seeing these posts I realize I got the wrong ball as well. I got the "Red Ball" and the list of possible items did NOT match Sparkle's screenshots for ANY of the balls. I did not realize it so I do not have a screenshot of it.

Yea I had a red ball, I did not get one of the below items... I got a silly fireworks crate that is 100% garbage

1702585590207.png

Back