What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main2.jpg

Winter Maiden Festival
(December, 21st, 2017 - January, 8th, 2018)
(December, 11th, 2018 - January, 8th, 2019)
(December, 10th, 2019 - January, 6th, 2020)
(December, 15th, 2020 - January, 4th, 2021)
(December, 7th, 2021 - January, 3rd, 2022)
(December, 13th, 2022 - January, 2nd, 2023)
(December, 12th, 2023 - January, 1st, 2024)

Dear ArcheRagers!

One of the greatest magical holidays – Winter Maiden Festival. So, if you haven’t started your preparations yet, now it’s just a perfect time for it. Decorations, glowing deers silhouettes, Christmas Wreaths, bright outfits and lots of other festive items for the perfect Holidays mood are available now!

Large Winter Maiden Festival Tree

Christmas tree is considered the main symbol of Winter Maiden Festival – decorating it, ArcheRagers commemorate Kyprosa Daeior, who became winter incarnation deity. People usually place Christmas tree in the house or in the yard to properly meet Winter Maiden. It's said, during the Winter Maiden Festival week you can meet a kind wizard, Santa. His Flying Sleigh are crammed with sweets and wonderful gifts, that he’s ready to put under the decorated Christmas trees.​

1.jpg

Would you also like to receive gifts from Santa? There is nothing easier! Starting from December, 13th Winter Maiden's Messengers will appear in the world of ArcheRage – they can be found in Marianople and Austera. During the Festival these locations are going to be the peaceful zones.
Complete the daily tasks and receive a small Christmas tree. Christmas tree will need to be placed in the yard.
It’s not that hard to decorate Winter Maiden Festival Tree as well – after killing the monsters you can get a Festival Tree Decoration Pack as a trophy. Decorate a Christmas tree with 4 Festival Tree Decoration Packs and in 30 minutes you will find a Winter Maiden's Gift Box under it!

3.png

This Gift Box can be opened once an hour during the day! Inside you can find a lot of Winter Maiden's pleasures ;)
4.jpg

Snowmen... snowmen are all around!

These, made of snow, funny men with trees branches hands and carrot noses are constant companions of winter. To make a Snowman is one of ArcheRagers favorite activities during the Winter Maiden Festival celebrations, try it yourself! :)
Hunt the monsters in the ArcheRage world and you’ll have a chance to get some special sets – Flurry Packed Snow. To create a Snowman use 3 lumps of Flurry Packed Snow to make one snowman. (different for each type of Snowman). You made a Smowman, great! You can collect 1 Snowman Anima half of an hour after completion.​

5.png

A Prayer for the Winter Maiden

During these festive days, Kyprosa is invisibly present among the inhabitants of ArcheRage. In Marianople, Caernord, Solis Headlands, Cinderstone Moor and Mirage, pay attention to the Christmas Tree behind the Winter Maiden's Messenger – everyone who touches its branches will receive a gift from Kyprosa – Kyprosa’s Authority for 1 hour.​

13.jpg

Tons of gifts

Witnesses said they saw on their own, how Santa flew over the capital! But something happened and Santa lost most of his gifts. Gifts are not that easy to open and you can’t do it in the usual way, but, fortunately, the confectioner just made a magic Candy-fueled Fastropod, that will help you to open the gifts!
However, the Candy-fueled Fastropod's magic is not stable and will let you open only 10 gifts. In addition, her lifetime is only 20 minutes.

7.png

Snowballs fun!

Winter Maiden's Messenger is waiting for you in the capital next to the Christmas tree, she needs help with finishing the Snowmen, so our defenders could also enjoy the Festival and honor the goddess. You just need to take a bucket of snow and finish the Snowman.​

8.png

"Live Snow"

While making a snowman, we always try to give it the shape of a living being. And what if our wish came true? .. Not so long ago, overseas traders brought to the capital a batch of live snowmen! Unfortunately, they could escape from the warehouse and took a batch of Christmas decorations with them. You will have to face the fugitives and return the Christmas decorations!​

9.png

Snowmen have stolen not only Winter Maiden Festival capital’s decorations, but also a collection of last year's snowmen. There is no need to return them to the city authorities... You can place them at home .. :) However, snowmen do not last forever and may melt in the summer... They will also disappear when the house is demolished.​

10.png

Spend 120 minutes in game and get a chance to receive a Winter Maiden Boot.
Winter Maiden Boot.png

Place it in your house and in 1 hour you can receive a gift.​

Festival Keeper Susie will also be glad to provide you with another Winter Maiden Boot. Place it in your house or farm and receive a gift once night falls. Gift will be there at 8 pm game time.

Be active, help Festival Keepers to repair the Nutcracker Statue and they will reward you with a Nutcracker Statue Shard. Combine 10 shards to craft a Red Nutcracker Statue for your house.
You can find a festival Nutcracker Statue not far from the festival main Christmas trees. To repair a Nutcracker you'll need Nutcracker Statue Materials from the Festival Exchanger.​
3.jpg

New quests, event locations and NPCs added!

1.png
  • Merchant Bonno will ask you to gather decor materials. You’ll need to use the Tree Decor Workbench nearby for it.
  • Artisan Tiffany will need you to craft Cypress Tree Decor Bundle.
    2.png
  • Scared Man will need your assistance lighting a Campfire.
  • Artisan Simmons will reward you with Ice Pedestal for completed work.
    You can place Pedestal in your house and grow it into one of the Snowglobes. Snowglobe can be kept or exchanged to the coins and another Ice Pedestal at the Merchant Workbench*.
  • Merchant Brend wants you to help feel up the Empty Cart with Winter Maiden Gifts.
* Merchant Workbench, Empty Cart and Brend appear in the capital 3 times a day: at 9:00 am; 3:00 pm; 11:00 pm and stay for 1 hour. Cart and Brend may leave earlier if cart is filled with gifts earlier.

3.png

You can also look for the festival bards that are hiding in Marianople and Austera.
bard.jpg

Find bard 7 times and get your reward - Winter Maiden's Warmth. But keep in mind, bards are good in hiding ;)

Complete the tasks and receive the Winter Maiden Tokens
11.jpg

You can use them in Festival Gift Exchanger.

12.png

In Festival Gift Exchanger you can find Fireworks, various Hats, Caps, Headwears, Cakes, a Phonograph, Holidays toys, Christmas trees and multiple gifts!

List of rewards:
Grumpytree
Green Nutcracker Statue
Santa's Gift Bed
Nutcracker Statue Materials
Winter Maiden's Lullaby
Winter Maiden Festival Tree Chest
Cypress Music Box
Reindeer Headwear
Yule Maiden Hat
Snowman Headwear
Round Festival Firework
Heart-Shaped XP Fireworks
Snowflake Honor Fireworks
Winter Prosperity Fireworks
Bound Worker's Compensation: 200
Massive Little Red Riding Elk Plushie
Winter Yata Costume
Lucky New Year's Costume
Lovely New Year's Costume
Hopeful New Year's Costume
Decorative Winter Maiden's Warmth
Leafpile Greenman
Pirate's Token
Wool Hat
Manastorm Crystal
Mr. Mittens
Hermit's Glare (Helmet from Hermit's Glare)​
Hermit.png

On the picture is a full Hermit's costume. From this event you can obtain Helmet only - Hermit's Glare. Other pieces of the costume will be available in future events.

Some quests will also reward you not only with Winter Maiden Tokens but also with Winter Maiden Letter Box
Winter Maiden Letter Box_icon.png

Get letters from the Winter Maiden Letter Box and combine them into the word CHRISTMAS.
The completed word will be exchanged to a Snowflake Ticket.

Snowflake Tickets can be exchanged at Heartquake Claw Machine on the Mirage Isle for one of the following items (provided randomly):
Gold Ball
Blue Ball
Red Ball

Heartquake Claw Machine.png

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Last edited:
I logged in and went to lunch, when I went back and went to get the candy from the mail to pick up the gifts, he disappeared, I had to pack it up, for the 20 minutes to count when to pick up the item and not when I get the mail, I think wrong like this.

I logged in and went to lunch, when I went back and went to get the candy from the mail to pick up the gifts, he disappeared, I had to pack it up, for the 20 minutes to count when to pick up the item and not when I get the mail, I think wrong like this.

Had the same thing, little bit peeved tbh.

can we get a christmas tree on growlgate? #MakePiratesGreatAgain

no, but seriously, I just went pirate and was kind of bummed out that every where is Christmas-like except for Growlgate. Is there any way for you guys to add that so that we can participate in quests too? @Sparkle @IronLady @Ryuzaki

Remove the peace zone with the Christmas tree for Growlgate to just allow us to get the buff and do the quests. Keep the island the same, but just make it Christmas-like !

Last edited:
Then how would people contest / kill morph ?
what does having a Christmas tree to do quests have anything to do with Morpheus?

edit::sorry its been a while since i've done the christmas event, but i'm assuming its cause of the peace? We don't need peace for our tree! Just add it for buff/quests, imo.

what does having a Christmas tree to do quests have anything to do with Morpheus?

edit::sorry its been a while since i've done the christmas event, but i'm assuming its cause of the peace? We don't need peace for our tree! Just add it for buff/quests, imo.

Oh my bad i thought u wanted the entire peace, tree and quest should be ok

Wait so is solis in peace for the west to run trade ships while the east gets marianople?

Lol this helps everyone... Wait till halcy peace and bring some packs back to harranya. Also East has always had easier intercontinental trade routes in normal day to day basis.

can you explain how to get the tree? i did every quests but there wasnt one for it... thanks
Okay first there are two different tree decorations. The first can be obtained grinding mobs (I'm unsure if lower level mobs drop these, but doubt it). You do not need to have the tree quest to get these decorations. These are the decorations that you need 4 of to decorate your placed tree. The other decorations are linked to obtaining the tree and don't drop unless you have the quest. You need 8 of these decorations.
If you're east, the quest to get a tree is in Austera by the Christmas tree located by the daily Gilda quest givers (raise a lemomorph etc). Once you have the quest mobs of any level will drop the quest version of decorations. I killed the level 22 slimes outside Austera. Once you have the 8 quest decorations, turn them in for the tree.

Back