What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

Can you confirm that the bards are actually spawning in Austera? A few of us have been searching for a while, and no one has found one.
Nayma and I have also been searching for bards with no luck so far. Maybe they are hiding really well?

He's spawning but there are very many locations bard can spawn at. You'll need to spend some time searching for him.
There are 11 places in each city, where bard can be hiding.

Can you confirm that the bards are actually spawning in Austera? A few of us have been searching for a while, and no one has found one.
Searched in every spot and bugged towers inside Solis, being thrown under city few times and didnt found a single time

yea i havent found any yet either xD searched in both cities ;-; shame cant really know a spawn radius, cuz the cities are so big o.o
I haven't found any yet either, but hey, gotta have some challenge in there somewhere or it's no fun ;)

If you have no luck finding them in 1 week, I'll think on providing you with a map that will have points for the bard's possible location on it.

If you have no luck finding them in 1 week, I'll think on providing you with a map that will have points for the bard's possible location on it.

Personally, i'm good with it how it is. As long as i know they are for sure within the city limits that is lol no fun if no challenge =) All the others have been really easy. Kind of a nice change of pace. Again (my opinion)

My only question is for the 8 decorations for the tree. Do they have to be your current level mobs that drop the 8 decorations to get the tree? I'm farmed different levels and haven't gotten any. Could you point me in the right direction where i should be farming? Thanks!

I'd like to request a small change.

Can we get more than just 10 measly christmas stars for the crate busting?

I know the rewards are "good", but that's the thing. This is for Christmas. It is supposed to be a time of abundant presents and joy.

I honestly think we should be able to open as many boxes as we can in like a 5 minute timeframe or something, instead of being limited to 10 boxes, without increasing the labor.

There wouldn't even be a negative impact. The most valuable stuff out of those boxes are the lunarite drops, and those drop in such small amounts that it will only ever amount to a few gems gained per person.

Every year in every version of the game, this event gets hamstrung by either forcing us to spend 100 labor per box (fuck you trion), or limiting us to a certain number of boxes, or both.

Lunarite is already a stupidly high grind wall that is nearly insurmountable in this game. There isn't really a good reason to stop us from having a 5 minute a day obtain fest to try and get some. Even for those who will use their alts. The lunarite market would take a small dip for a couple of weeks, tops.

It's christmas. Can we catch a break here?

Yes, mobs need to be close to your level to drop the items. There is a very big list of mobs, all zones. Make sure you also have the quest "Gifts for the winter maiden" active.

Yes, mobs need to be close to your level to drop the items. There is a very big list of mobs, all zones. Make sure you also have the quest "Gifts for the winter maiden" active.
Yep. I've had it active since yesterday. Haven't finished it yet :D and i figured as much on the level. I suppose the snowmen don't count for this one lol. Thanks for the reply and i'm not sure what the big list in all zones would be but as 55, i assume my best bet would be auroria. Thanks Sparkle. Appreciate it.

Personally, i gave up on finding them, i lost more than 14 hours looking them in Austera and Marianople, i want the flute really bad, but this spawn rate is insanaly low... no one i know found any until now.

Personally, i gave up on finding them, i lost more than 14 hours looking them in Austera and Marianople, i want the flute really bad, but this spawn rate is insanaly low... no one i know found any until now.

ikr,its just tiring to run around and only see christmas trees and christmas presents to smash xD somehow now finding bards at past events seemed ridiculously easy

I'd like to request a small change.

Can we get more than just 10 measly christmas stars for the crate busting?

I know the rewards are "good", but that's the thing. This is for Christmas. It is supposed to be a time of abundant presents and joy.

I honestly think we should be able to open as many boxes as we can in like a 5 minute timeframe or something, instead of being limited to 10 boxes, without increasing the labor.

There wouldn't even be a negative impact. The most valuable stuff out of those boxes are the lunarite drops, and those drop in such small amounts that it will only ever amount to a few gems gained per person.

Every year in every version of the game, this event gets hamstrung by either forcing us to spend 100 labor per box (fuck you trion), or limiting us to a certain number of boxes, or both.

Lunarite is already a stupidly high grind wall that is nearly insurmountable in this game. There isn't really a good reason to stop us from having a 5 minute a day obtain fest to try and get some. Even for those who will use their alts. The lunarite market would take a small dip for a couple of weeks, tops.

It's christmas. Can we catch a break here?

Or do like me, relog to an alt char and smash boxes there as well.. that way you can easily smash 60 boxes a day if you have 6 chars c: or 90 if you open up the 3 extra char slots like my friend did xD

Or do like me, relog to an alt char and smash boxes there as well.. that way you can easily smash 60 boxes a day if you have 6 chars c: or 90 if you open up the 3 extra char slots like my friend did xD

That's what I'm saying though. We shouldn't be forced into it. And that is still a paltry number of boxes. We should just get an unfettered 5-10 minute run at the boxes. It is supposed to be a reward event, but it barely qualifies

Back