What's new

[Game event] Winter Maiden Festival!!!

Tokens is still useless...
Maybe add
Recipe to exchange
The useless tokens :D?
1x Winter Maiden Token for 1x costume piece...

Or even 2 x Winter Maiden Token...

yeah thats what i will need to do, but as i said if u do it solo, seems unrealistic....
the whole idea of AA event to use alts to complete it - is disgusting, i thought we're supposed to move away from that in AR.

well yes and no, yes we moved away from having alt accounts, but having alt chars on your account is just very useful for some things, such as LC grinding.

With the new winter maiden tokens not being usuable for the previous rewards, the newer players can't exchange them for a Rangora's Trove like in the past.

Getting enough storage is a struggle when you're new, these troves certainly helped me a lot with that. Especially if you consider the credit prices being super high nowadays.

WinterMaidenTokens18-19.png

I got 46 of the new tokens in my bag but can't exchange them for the trove.

With the new winter maiden tokens not being usuable for the previous rewards, the newer players can't exchange them for a Rangora's Trove like in the past.

Getting enough storage is a struggle when you're new, these troves certainly helped me a lot with that. Especially if you consider the credit prices being super high nowadays.

View attachment 10035

Idk if you have been reading this thread.. but you need old tokens from last year for those troves.

View attachment 10035

You can craft chests. You do not need events or credits to get storage

You can craft chests. You do not need events or credits to get storage

So what if you can craft a a NORMAL chest??? Or BUY a chest for credits

You are blocking ppl from getting a SPECIAL RANGORA TROVE chest that was avaliable for the old Winter Maiden Tokens because of the administrations REFUSAL to budge on this matter of either:
1. not making the coins the same
2. not making an in-game way to exchage/swap coins that players have left over.
Either of these solutions would allow coins from ANY year to be used to purchase event rewards.

Granted, I understand that there are other methods to getting that first 10-Slot Rangora's Trove (i.e. other events)

But who is to say that now or in the future that such coins will be kept the same for those events.
Maybe they will change randomly and THEN the content will be completely blocked all because of some refusal to compromise with the players.

This is exactly why I am harping on about SOME system being needed in-place to allow expenditure or exchange of old-and-new tokens.

Utterly disappointing.
If this were PVP content the masses would be here crying and something would be done.
But because it is only furniture and role-playing event content (i.e. acquiring and spending event coins) the concerns of the player base are cast aside with such remarks as yours.

Last edited:
You participated in the event last year for the last year rewards.
This year event was updated, new quests, changes in the rewards. To receive rewards from THIS year, you need to participate in the event THIS year.

As for the Rangora's Chests, they are a part of many festivals. They were removed from this year's Christmas fest as they are a part of other fests. Though Rangora's Chests were removed from this festival, other rewards were added.

So what if you can craft a a NORMAL chest??? Or BUY a chest for credits

You are blocking ppl from getting a SPECIAL RANGORA TROVE chest that was avaliable for the old Winter Maiden Tokens because of the administrations REFUSAL to budge on this matter of either:
1. not making the coins the same
2. not making an in-game way to exchage/swap coins that players have left over.
Either of these solutions would allow coins from ANY year to be used to purchase event rewards.

Granted, I understand that there are other methods to getting that first 10-Slot Rangora's Trove (i.e. other events)

But who is to say that now or in the future that such coins will be kept the same for those events.
Maybe they will change randomly and THEN the content will be completely blocked all because of some refusal to compromise with the players.

This is exactly why I am harping on about SOME system being needed in-place to allow expenditure or exchange of old-and-new tokens.

Utterly disappointing.
If this were PVP content the masses would be here crying and something would be done.
But because it is only furniture and role-playing event content (i.e. acquiring and spending event coins) the concerns of the player base are cast aside with such remarks as yours.
You missed the point of what I said
They said about the rangora troves are useful storage alternative for those who cannot afford credits to buy a chest.
You can craft them. The point is you do not need credits or events to get chests

You missed the point of what I said
They said about the rangora troves are useful storage alternative for those who cannot afford credits to buy a chest.
You can craft them. The point is you do not need credits or events to get chests

Okay sure I missed the point of ur post.
But that does NOT AT ALL discount from the other substance introduce in my post: THE BLOCKING OF CONTENT.

Which I said, GRANTED, you can get from other events,

but, to limit players in this way... so sad.

You participated in the event last year for the last year rewards.
This year event was updated, new quests, changes in the rewards. To receive rewards from THIS year, you need to participate in the event THIS year.

There is a MASSIVE issue with this attitude.
And that is the fact that
ALL OTHER EVENTS THAT ARE IN THIS GAME
YOU CAN USE TOKENS BETWEEN THE YEARS
EVEN FOR THE EVENTS THAT YOU ADDED NEW THINGS TO:

In contrast, all other events their past coins was able to be used in events that came later...
ALL these events had their coins useable across different years
Pawesome
Villanelle Cherry
Autumn Festival
Rum Runners
Hallowtide
Enla
Blue Salt Festival

And of those,
you added new items to Pawesome and Rum Runners AFAIK/can remember
Which were STILL able to be bought with old and new coins alike because they stacked... There was no discrimination.

Pawesome: added extra furnitures and items to gift exchanger
Rum Runners: added [Merchant's Cosutme: Basic] and a few other items to exchanger.

As for this part:
As for the Rangora's Chests, they are a part of many festivals. They were removed from this year's Christmas fest as they are a part of other fests. Though Rangora's Chests were removed from this festival, other rewards were added.

Yes I know, I said I knew you could get them elsewhere:

but the point is that you are limiting players for no reason other than
"OHOH OH the GAME update changed the coin by itself, not US"

I asked what new quests and achievements, but got no response : ') seems all the same to me, so why can't we have all rewards from last year + new ones from this year + the same tokens? it's the same for all other events..

and, I know for sure that on retail they changed coins for ALL events, not just christmas, so why are ALL OTHER events on private with the same coins, except for christmas?

They changed as of changes in 4.0. This is the third event as of 4.0
No live didn't change it for all events. They changed it for all the events that had updates.
This is the second of them to occur.

For a simple explanation the pre 4.0 coins are gone. Whatever you have are leftovers from an event which won't provide more.
When this event ends and comes back it'll provide the coins you now receive and will continue to use them.

Now we understand that for you you have already done the event in the past, built up tokens and waited for it to come back to now find you cannot use your old tokens is disappointing.
We will try to find a resolution for it.
Just changing the item ID's or a straight conversion is not as simple as it sounds

1578412147870.png

1578412229045.png

I'm actually feeling a bit sad now.. it's the wrong one that got added in mirage, cuz I showed you a picture that counts for the old tokens, not the new.. ;-; edit: so it never was present in marianople btw.. the only the bottom one in the folio screenshot, which i dont have tokens for anymore.

Decorative Winter Maiden's Warmth was available in the Festival Exchanger for the new tokens until the end of the fetival and was added to the Mirage Exchanger for the new tokens as well with the server restart today. Old tokens can be spent only for already available in Mirage Isle Exchanger items. New crafts for old tokens will not be added.

Decorative Winter Maiden's Warmth was available in the Festival Exchanger for the new tokens until the end of the fetival and was added to the Mirage Exchanger for the new tokens as well with the server restart today. Old tokens can be spent only for already available in Mirage Isle Exchanger items. New crafts for old tokens will not be added.

But it’s not new cuz it’s been in the folio for ages???

Edit: remember, the book festival exchanges in mirage also didn’t correspond...

None of this would be a problem if the tokens currency was the same or exchangeable!!!
Or you know, that the recipies was included/changed to accept both NEW and OLD coins...

Obviously no one wants easy solution to this catastrophe!!!!!!!

I keep beating this drum but no one is listening...

Instead just huge fk u to players!

NotLikeDuck-Winter.png

Back