What's new

Game keeps disconecting and automatically closing

KingK

Hello everyone,

I have tried posting on discord I figured I try my luck here.
So basically I have the following 3 scenarioes happen to me randomly :
1 - I get blackscreen after the splash art and game closes after 30 seconds.
2-OI takes me to the server list but the list never shows and the game automatically closes.
3- I get the server list and when I try to connect I get "The gods have disconnected you".

My ping is 164 to Canada.

I tried the following :

1- Running as administrator and superuser
2- firewall disabled
3-antivirus disabled
4-restart pc with all services off
5-deleted archage from documents
6- redownloaded the entire torrent file twice
7- downloaded the game several times
8- repaired the client several times.

I'm one step away from offering it my first born.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you !

King K.

That could be connection problems on your side, not letting you to connect to the server.
Several players had similar issues, it's most likely the issue with your internet backbone. One of the players confirmed earlier today that his issue was gone this morning. Try to login today and let me know if you still experience any issues to connect to the server.

That could be connection problems on your side, not letting you to connect to the server.
Several players had similar issues, it's most likely the issue with your internet backbone. One of the players confirmed earlier today that his issue was gone this morning. Try to login today and let me know if you still experience any issues to connect to the server.

Unfortunately I still get the same 3 issues as I have mentioned above.. I can connect to like 10 other games with no issues whatsoever why cant I connect to this server !

It still sounds like the connection issue. Did you try using any ping reducers?
Also redownload DirectX9 and update drivers.
For DX9 you can use this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35

First of all thank you for your patience and support … The bad news is that none of the above worked.

The good news is that a brand new SSD with fresh Win 10 copy and nothing but the game seems to work.. now I have a new issue :)

"This account has been suspended ….." apparently I used a bot which I presume a false positive due to my multiple attempts to log in.. any chance you can help Sparkle ?

If you were auto-banned, submit a ticket with an appeal at your account panel. Let me know when submitted.

Thank you for the un-ban.

Sadly the issue is still there, the same old things happening. I tried Ping Zapper and HASTE. I have nothing downloaded on this SSD except this server and still its not working.

Any other ideas or should I just accept that its not gonna work for me ?

By some reason your internet connection gets cut and you can't connect to our server. Something can be blocking the route on your provider's side. Did you try our RU/EU server? It should be closer to you and using another internet backbone.

By some reason your internet connection gets cut and you can't connect to our server. Something can be blocking the route on your provider's side. Did you try our RU/EU server? It should be closer to you and using another internet backbone.
I didn't even know you have EU servers .. if you can link them please I will give them a shit when I get home. Again thank you sparkle for your patience and support

Follow this link:
https://archerage.to/#gameregion

Then choose Europe. In the right upper corner you'll be able to switch language to English.
Still getting the gods have disconnected you then the same shit repeats as above..
I cannot believe this .. I paid almost 180$ on an SSD and a windows 10 CD hoping to get this server to work and still it doesn't work .. I contacted my provider and they did everything and still no use ..

I play Guild Wars 1 and 2 .. Dekaron .. Silkroad .. Call of Duty .. WoW and a crap ton of other Official and Private Servers ..hell even the official Archage runs normally .. this is the only server that refuses to let me connect ..

Well Sparkle .. I'm completely out of ideas and I think you are too … thank you for your help

@Sparkle Actually I just thought about port forwarding .. that is literally the last option. Any idea which ports are being used by the NA and RU server ?

Ports are the same for both servers. They are: 1237; 1239; 1250.
Well Sparkle.. it looks like this is never gonna work for me ..
I tried ports forwarding .. I tried making a static IP .. I even called the ISP and literally paid money to set a special static IP from their end but nothing works .. the same 3 scenarios over and over ..

It's bothering me so much .. thank you for your help if you think of any ideas please share.

Devs tried to ping you ISP from NA and RU/EU servers for the long time and didn't find any problems in the connection between the data center and your provider. Considering you confirmed you already reinstalled Windows, there are now 3 options of this issue happening:
1 - Damaged LAN card.
2 - Damaged router.
3 - Your ISP filtrates your connections but doesn't provide this info to you.

Can suggest you, if you have a friend with another ISP, try to check if it connects from him. Or you can lend from somebody and try another router or external network card.

Devs tried to ping you ISP from NA and RU/EU servers for the long time and didn't find any problems in the connection between the data center and your provider. Considering you confirmed you already reinstalled Windows, there are now 3 options of this issue happening:
1 - Damaged LAN card.
2 - Damaged router.
3 - Your ISP filtrates your connections but doesn't provide this info to you.

Can suggest you, if you have a friend with another ISP, try to check if it connects from him. Or you can lend from somebody and try another router or external network card.
Sparkle you magnificent son of a gun .. Issue is not resolved but thanks to you we now know the problem.

I don't have a friend with a different ISP but I do have a differ ISP on my cell phone so I tried that instead,
A- USB Tethering with Wifi ON - Problem still there
B- USB Tethering with Wifi OFF - Problem completely gone and game runs perfectly.

So now I know its not the LAN cable .. it cant be the router its brand new and I did reset the router several times throughout my attempts

So that leaves ISP being a dick and not telling me about the block .. now how the hell am I gonna solve that ..

Back