What's new

[Game Event] Daru Grand Mission

upload_2019-8-21_14-1-34.png

Can these be turned into the same keys please?

Goddess's Weapon Chest provides Hellkissed weapon
Mysterious Egg has Carrot Wings inside
Goddess's Decor Chest provides Scrolls, Image items or Decor Items
Goddess's Luck Chest provides Divine Key (from 1 to 50)

@Sparkle I saw on discord you said the Exchanger got updated with the game version. So is what you listed above still the same?

@Sparkle I saw on discord you said the Exchanger got updated with the game version. So is what you listed above still the same?
You can check the full list of items you can get that are currently available at the Divine Key Exchanger, located in Mirage.

I meant the contents of the boxes, it doesn't say whats inside them. Is it still the same as before?

MysteriousEgg.jpg

I made the mission of taking a pack of cinder to freedich and did not complete it, I delivered it in the resourcer trader, is this bug? u.u i wanna keys

I'm going to request maybe this last longer than 20 days this time. This event was from KR, and it was ongoing over a long period of time. I realized ours is slightly modified from it, however, the key prices are high, and it's hard to expect players to wait a whole year to finish a 300-500 key item. Last time I got very close to the Dragon Statue, but came up short due to bad key RNG. Desperate, I gambled my keys and ended up with 1/3rd of what I had. Disappointed, I spent the rest on boxes for the costume chances. Some of these missions we have to put off due to Freedich runs, waiting on certain bosses, or getting duplicates, meaning we have even lower chances at being able to get one of the other items. I believe it's unreasonable to expect players to hold currencies to fill up our already limited bag/storage space even with chests, for unknown amounts of time when many players would like to know they have a better chance at obtaining things available in the timeframe of the event without hefty luck and RNG of gambling 20 days of time away.

I made the mission of taking a pack of cinder to freedich and did not complete it, I delivered it in the resourcer trader, is this bug? u.u i wanna keys
I believe I can answer this, because it was like this last time. Don't go directly to the resource trader, go to the spot marked on the map, it should be another NPC or daru, the quest will update, then you can turn it in for whatever you like.

It’s as Choi says, go to the spot marked on the map. That’s actually the location of the gold trader iirc, you need to be close to that to finish the quest. Handing in the pack does not finish it, just being in the area does.

I'm going to request maybe this last longer than 20 days this time. This event was from KR, and it was ongoing over a long period of time. I realized ours is slightly modified from it, however, the key prices are high, and it's hard to expect players to wait a whole year to finish a 300-500 key item. Last time I got very close to the Dragon Statue, but came up short due to bad key RNG. Desperate, I gambled my keys and ended up with 1/3rd of what I had. Disappointed, I spent the rest on boxes for the costume chances. Some of these missions we have to put off due to Freedich runs, waiting on certain bosses, or getting duplicates, meaning we have even lower chances at being able to get one of the other items. I believe it's unreasonable to expect players to hold currencies to fill up our already limited bag/storage space even with chests, for unknown amounts of time when many players would like to know they have a better chance at obtaining things available in the timeframe of the event without hefty luck and RNG of gambling 20 days of time away.
Event will not be extended as another event will be coming right after it. But, we'll have it back again sooner than a year or even 6 month, so players wouldn't need to wait for too long to finish gathering keys for what they are interested in if they got not enough during the current event.

Hello,

I assume this event will return in the future too, and I just realised there's these quest options to bring packs to Freedich, from either Ynystere or Cinderstone.

However, seeing as next patch those packs will no longer have the option to be sold on Freedich, I suggest those quests either get removed or updated when the event returns next time.

Edit: btw, thanks so much for turning the quests into repeatables instead of dailies! <3

Last edited:
When event returns back, some of the quests that will no longer be possible to complete, will be changed or removed.

It won't let me hand in my quest? It's one of the three I accepted today :/

1599150043623.png

Got 2 I can't hand in actually

1599150128322.png

Last year I used to save up quests from day before to do 6 quests per day, did you change the requirements for handing in the quests? Does it matter now if the quest starter expires, while it didn't before?

Back