What's new

Game updates 10.28.2017

IronLady

12258c_origin.png

Game updates 10.28.2017
Dear players! We added new updates. Game server will be restarted at 10:00 AM EST.
Approximate restart duration - 30 minutes.

Update-list:
  • Increased Honor points in the Drill Camp Arena (5х5)
  • Localization corrections
  • Updated ingame Boutique [Link]

Last edited:
why are there sunrise catalysts on the drop table? they serve no purpose in 2.9 and you can only sell them to merchants

I'm going to be very rough here and I ask for pardon in advance, but in the matter of restricting labor usage for 52+ I must say that fuck that shit.

I'm going to be very rough here and I ask for pardon in advance, but in the matter of restricting labor usage for 52+ I must say that fuck that shit.

Even with the level 52 limitation its still entirely possible to get there in 2-4 days. You get a plethora of xp boosts and there are still activities you can perform below level 52. Make money from quests/coin purses and buy materials to process, then re-sell on the AH. Rinse Repeat to burn most of your labor. Or you can use that same money to buy worms, normal fish (preferably in Arid salt water) and then process the fish into Dawns Lake Essence. You will lose money, but its entirely AFK and you make a bit back. On the RU server I got to 52 in 2 days, but I played 14 hours a day. So even if it sucks you guys gotta realize its not to gimp players its to SAVE us from suffering a role-back or a restart because bots/gold farmers/hackers manipulated the game. Generally if someone is so lazy they have to cheat to get ahead, they won't want to put forth the effort to get to level 52 before they can cheat.

Even with the level 52 limitation its still entirely possible to get there in 2-4 days. You get a plethora of xp boosts and there are still activities you can perform below level 52. Make money from quests/coin purses and buy materials to process, then re-sell on the AH. Rinse Repeat to burn most of your labor. Or you can use that same money to buy worms, normal fish (preferably in Arid salt water) and then process the fish into Dawns Lake Essence. You will lose money, but its entirely AFK and you make a bit back. On the RU server I got to 52 in 2 days, but I played 14 hours a day. So even if it sucks you guys gotta realize its not to gimp players its to SAVE us from suffering a role-back or a restart because bots/gold farmers/hackers manipulated the game. Generally if someone is so lazy they have to cheat to get ahead, they won't want to put forth the effort to get to level 52 before they can cheat.

They can't open coin purses or process, they can't use anything related to labour till 52

Thing is I was exactly lvl 51 without any gear when this came up. Fucked my shit up for some hours.

So, we will be stuck untill lvl 52? All new characters wont be able to do anything until level 52?

They can't open coin purses or process, they can't use anything related to labour till 52

You CAN, under 52:

Open coin purses
Identify Gear
Process Materials
Fish(Normal with bait worms)

thats all I'm aware of and took part in on RU server prior to reaching 52.

So, we will be stuck untill lvl 52? All new characters wont be able to do anything until level 52?

Grind grind grind :D do them quests n such.. They have it this way so gold sellers and botters n such can't really do much till 52. It's a deterrent, Helps keep the economy in check n such as well etc..

Grind grind grind :D do them quests n such.. They have it this way so gold sellers and botters n such can't really do much till 52. It's a deterrent, Helps keep the economy in check n such as well etc..

All this change does is delay botters. Once they level their bot account to 52 , they will be back to botting. Meanwhile ArcheRage will lose pissed off crafters, like me

Back