What's new

Game Won't Launch

Bell

So I haven't played in quite a long while. It has been a few months at least, although I did log in just a month or two ago, but didn't actually do much. I deleted the game to clear up some space on my SSD, but now I am trying to reinstall the game.

So I download the launcher, let it run and do its thing, it does about an 18GB download, and then it claims the game is ready to play. However, if I press play, the little splash art thing will come up to start loading, then will just almost immediately close itself.

If I start up the launcher again and try to press play again, the same thing will happen, only this time I get the following error messages:

https://i.imgur.com/q5KteNg.png

I have tried to run repair, but all it does is completely redo the entire 18 GB download from the start, and nothing changes. And yes I tried running as administrator as well.

Last edited:
Hi!

If such error occurs, restart your launcher. If it still remains, then it's a bad installation. You need to remove a file "client.version", then start launcher again. If still same error, reinstall using Torrent.

Back