What's new

Ganesha camera after server maintenance 09.04.2019

Zenjirr

After the server restart when you mount Ganesha the camera does not backout enough for some reason, and yes I don't use that FOV option.
Here's a comparison for the elephant Ganesha:
ymVToD.jpg

and here's how it backs out on Typhoon Drake:
QG2Ked.jpg

To move camera further for this mount, use custom camera mode.

yeah i know, but i didnt have to prior to restart, thats my issue :)
it cant be made by default to zoom out like it does on typhoon drake?

It was made a default one, but works different way on different mounts.

yeah i know, but i didnt have to prior to restart, thats my issue :)
it cant be made by default to zoom out like it does on typhoon drake?

It was made a default one, but works different way on different mounts.

Yes it works differently for different mounts. That makes sense because every mount has a different size.

Can it be made then so that the GANESHA works like the TYPHOON DRAKE?

Ie, the TYPHOON DRAKE automatically moves camera further out for you, no user input required.

Right now for GANESHA you have to manually do it yourself, and, if it weren't for the fact that the FOV Mod was added to this custom version of 3.5, well you wouldn't have been able to do the zoom at all normally (unless player in question decided to use the FOV Mod)
I.e: camera mode is like any other more normally sized mount, like the Leomorphs, Donkeys, Brown Reindeer, etc....

Elephant mount wasn't set to default before and due to it players couldn't zoom it far distances.
It was changed to default, so players using custom mode could zoom it properly as well. Not possible to change zoom further.

We'll change Ganesha distance to be same way as Drake, so, both custom mode and classic/active mode users could have a good distance. With such a change custom mode distance will be slightly reduced from the available right now when classic and active mode users will have a chance to increase distance to the same one as Drake's on the screenshot above.

Back