What's new

Sylversin

Hi there, I was playing on the main quest for the Warborn when I got to the quest "Arra's Ingredients". I tried just buying the seeds from a merchant and growing those and harvesting them. Didn't count towards the quest when I picked them up. Yes I watered them and made sure they where fully grown. Then I tried to gather some from the wild, I couldn't because obviously I had no XP in gathering. So I googled and tried to figure out how to do this quest. I looked at the specialization snowflake. It's 500 gold, This is my highest level character, level like 53... I do not have that kind of money. I looked online and saw that I should be able to level up my gathering without buying a specialization snowflake... yet I can't gather anything? I don't care for gathering in the game, I just want to play the main quest and combat quests. Am I missing something here? Or is there literally no way to complete the main quest other then painfully and slowly leveling up my gathering or farming a huge amount of gold?

I think it's silly that growing the plant ourselves doesn't count towards the quest.

Hi!

You can't gather until you reach level 52 or higher.
According to your account information, the highest character level on your account is currently level 51, meaning you haven't reached the required level yet.

Then I tried to gather some from the wild, I couldn't because obviously I had no XP in gathering.

You dont need exp in gathering to harvest, its other way around, you harvest to level your gathering.

On this private server you need lv52 to use labor, as Sparkle said. The only proficiencies you can do below lv52 are Larceny and Fishing, and you can salvage things which is Masonry.

Also, you could ask in faction chat or nation chat for someone to help you out if you don't wanna wait with finishing the quest, if people mail you the mats that works too.

Back