What's new

Gemcutter's Workbench

kaikkake

Is there not a gemcutter's workbench design in game now? If not, are there public ones available somewhere to make trinket eggs?

Is there not a gemcutter's workbench design in game now? If not, are there public ones available somewhere to make trinket eggs?

It should be available, as it is the 2nd handicraft furniture that gives the 15k boost. You might have been overlooking it? Seems a weird thing to accidentally disappear from the game after a patch, seeing as it is an original item.

Seen custom stuff disappear by accident though, which they brought back when notified, so who knows.

Last edited:
It should be available, as it is the 2nd handicraft furniture that gives the 20k boost. You might have been overlooking it? Seems a weird thing to accidentally disappear from the game after a patch, seeing as it is an original item.

Seen custom stuff disappear by accident though, which they brought back when notified, so who knows.

Thanks for replying! it's not the workbench that gives the boost. It's the bench where you make trinket eggs.

Thanks for replying! it's not the workbench that gives the boost. It's the bench where you make trinket eggs.

It's the same thing though... same as the furniture boosts for tailoring and metalworking, they give the boost + are a workbench for their respective special item/items.

upload_2019-4-6_14-7-26.png

Edit: if you are on West, look for Drunkenhero's houses in Lilyut, if I'm right he has the different special workbenches.

It's the same thing though... same as the furniture boosts for tailoring and metalworking, they give the boost + are a workbench for their respective special item/items.

View attachment 6697

Edit: if you are on West, look for Drunkenhero's houses in Lilyut, if I'm right he has the different special workbenches.

Yeah he has one. Someone pointed me to his spot last night. So I'm saved for now :D I was just wondering if it's still possible to make those. And thanks for correcting me on the item. I obviously was confused about it.

Back