What's new

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
11.png
ArcheRagers,
Our favorite Gifts Exchange Event is back!
Let's join this tradition of gifts exchange and spread the Christmas mood all over our little ArcheRage world :)
Join us in exchanging gifts and you will be randomly assigned a player to whom you are sending a gift.

What is Secret Santa?
It’s mystery. It’s excitement. It’s the joy of knowing someone is thinking about you. It’s the thrill of opening something but, more than that, the magic of connection.
Each year around Christmas time people all over the world exchange gifts. Usually, the identity of the gift giver is a secret not to be revealed until after the gift is opened.

What should you do?
  • Register in this thread.
  • On December, 24th (end of day) you'll receive a mail in game from me with the name of the player you need to congratulate and send a gift to. So, all registered in the event players will send and receive a gift.

Example of your entry:
  • Leave your character name in this thread (only if you are going to participate).
  • Your real name (only if you want).
  • Little X-mas wish for ArcheRage.

What to gift:

1. Don't gift gold.
2. Don't gift some absolutely worthless stuff.
3. You are the one who decides what to send: a small gift or something valuable/expensive.
4. If you gifted something expensive it doesn't mean you will receive something expensive as well. Everything depends on your partner's capabilities.

And don't forget to include some Christmas wishes with your gift ;)

To participate, you need to register by 3 pm server time (EST) on December, 24th.

IGN : Berrzerker
my wish? is to see whales in archeRage as a sports fishing fish , that maybe i hang in the back of the boat or drag behind me ( or at least as a boss fish for party players to fight and claim )
as for me? i kinda want nothing for me but i wish for you all to enjoy the game
also a good glider or kirin mount wont harm :D im new

Last edited:
IGN: Darkworth

My wish for you all, is that Santa brings you a pet monkey! Because everyone needs a monkey! :D

monkey.gif

IGN: Volpe
RN: Dzhafar
Wish: Merry Christmas! I wish you all good luck in the new year and a lot of happiness (money). After all, happiness lies in money!

Back