What's new

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

IGN: Sirro
Real name Paweł
Dear Santa
I made a mistake choosing items from the supporter pack, and now I have duplicate weapons and armor, I dream about giving me missing parts under the Christmas tree <3
Bow / Instrument and Fists
Love you Santa, more than my parents whos said me that you doesn't exist <3
Oh and send something to Okatsune, she is too shy to write here personally <3

IGN: Alanerry

call me Alan.hu(胡),yes im Chinese

Very welcome to China and wish all of u have a nice long holiday,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Happy Lunar New Year as well~~

I'm sorry I'm so late in getting posted...if it's not too late, I'd still like to participate!

IGN: Aureline
Whatever you would like! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy Holidays! ?

IGN: Catsudon

Wish: MOAR MINERAL WATER NODES! Also Galeglow or fireglow gems <3 A merry christmas to all, and to all a midnight meowing.

All players registered in the event will receive a mail from me in game within the next 2 hours with the name of the player (also registeded in this thread) they are sending the gift to.

I clicked "Delete all read mail without attachments" Before I was able to write my person down. How can I get their name again?

Is the secret santa that 2 people give each other a gift or is it all random? Cuz I'm not sure if I got something back as a general kindness from the one i gifted to or if that was my gift XD

Is the secret santa that 2 people give each other a gift or is it all random? Cuz I'm not sure if I got something back as a general kindness from the one i gifted to or if that was my gift XD
Random, but the pair can sometimes match. Not in your case though.

Back